Influence of the factors such as age and professional length of service of the drivers on the frequency of industrial injuries is considered. For conducting analysis, the statistical data was used related to the incidents that occurred on the land transport in one of the Russian oil and gas companies in the period of 2006–2019. Despite the fact that the transportation by land transport is not the main area of the company activity, this group of incidents takes the second place. Therefore, study of the factors on which the number of incidents on the land transport may hypothetically depend is relevant.
The main tool of the analysis in the work is Pareto diagrams, which are used to determine the age group and that length of professional service of the drivers, in which the greatest number of incidents occurred on the land transport. Further, using the correlation method the dependence was determined, and the qualitative assessment of the obtained relationship tightness was carried out. Of the two hypotheses put forward in the work about the influence of the age and length of service of the drivers on the number of incidents on the land transport, one was confirmed — with an increase in the length of service of the drivers, there is a tendency of reducing the risk of an incident occurrence.
The results of the conducted analysis allow to conclude that in addition to the basic statistical data on incidents, it is required to study and consider other factors that can affect on the number of incidents on the land transport, one of which is the level of safety culture of the drivers.
2. WHO, 2015. Global status report on road safety. Available at: https://www.who.int/violence_injury_prevention/road_safety_status/2015/GSRRS2015_Summary_EN_final2.pdf?ua=1 (accessed: August 7, 2021).
3. Trubitsyn K.A. Safety and Organization of Labor Protection at the Motor Transport in the Russian Federation: Problems and Solutions. Bezopasnost Truda v Promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2018. № 3. pp. 40–45. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.24000/0409-2961-2018-3-40-45
4. Azami-Aghdash S., Sadeghi-Bazargani H., Saadati M., Mohseni M., Gharaee H. Experts’ perspectives on the application of public-private partnership policy in prevention of road traffic injuries. Chinese Journal of Traumatology (English Edition). 2020. Vol. 23. Iss. 3. pp. 152–158. DOI: 10.1016/j.cjtee.2020.03.001
5. Çelik A.K., Oktay E. A multinomial logit analysis of risk factors influencing road traffic injury severities in the Erzurum and Kars Provinces of Turkey. Accident Analysis and Prevention. 2014. Vol. 72. pp. 66–77. DOI: 10.1016/j.aap.2014.06.010
6. Berecki-Gisolf J., Collie A., McClure R. Work disability after road traffic injury in a mixed population with and without hospitalization. Accident Analysis and Prevention. 2013. Vol. 51. pp. 129–134. DOI: 10.1016/j.aap.2012.11.010
7. STO Gazprom 18000.1-001—2021. Integrated System of Process Safety Management. Main Provisions. Available at: https://www.gazprom.ru/about/production/safety/ (accessed: May 10, 2021). (In Russ.).
8. Korotkiy A.A., Bakhteev O.A. Traffic accidents: main causes, accidents analysis, reduction methods. Bezopasnost tekhnogennykh i prirodnykh sistem = Safety of Technogenic and Natural Systems. 2019. № 2. pp. 50–55. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.23947/2541-9129-2019-2-50-55
9. Dementeva Yu.V. The impact of professional work experience on industrial injuries rate. Mir transporta = World of Transport and Transportation. 2015. Vol. 13. № 1 (56). pp. 198–204. (In Russ.).
10. Dementeva Yu.V. Correlation analysis of quantitative factor characteristic influence on statistic indicators of workplace injuries (using the Kuibyshev railway track facilities as an example). Vestnik Uralskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta putey soobshcheniya = Herald of the Ural State University of Railway Transport. 2016. № 3 (31). pp. 139–147. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.20291/2079-0392-2016-3-139-147
11. Kvaginidze V.S., Zaripova S.N., Koretskaya N.A. Analysis of variance for assessment of industrial injury rates. Gornyy informatsionno-analiticheskiy byulleten (nauchno-tekhnicheskiy zhurnal) = Mining informational and analytical bulletin (scientific and technical journal). 2012. № 6. pp. 162–168. (In Russ.).
12. Ryabokonenko K.R. Analysis of the dependence of the driver age and length of service on safe driving. Logistika — evraziyskiy most: materialy 10-y Mezhdunar. nauch.-prakt. konf. (Logistics — the Eurasian Bridge: Materials of the 10th International Scientific and Practical Conference). Krasnoyarsk, 2015. pp. 537–541. (In Russ.).
13. Bar J.T. Quality tools. Part 4. Pareto diagrams. Metody menedzhmenta kachestva = Methods of quality management. 2000. № 7. pp. 27–30. (In Russ.).
14. Titova T.S. Industrial safety: textbook. Moscow: FGBOU «UMTs ZhDT», 2016. 415 p. (In Russ.).