Assessment of strength reliability of gas pipelines linear part is one of the key issues both at the design and operation stages of pipeline systems. The main step in solving this problem is the need in defining the laws of stress distribution, which are individual for each linear section, and emerging in the pipe wall due to the effect of the random spectrum of the external load, and the limit stresses for the pipe material, which also have the random nature.
In the work the study was performed concerning the effect of statistical straggling of the yield strength of the material of pipes manufactured by different manufacturers on strength reliability of the main gas pipelines linear sections.
Considered approach allows to consider both the random spectrum of external loads, which are individual for each of the main gas pipeline linear sections, and the statistical nature of the physicomechanical properties of the material of pipes manufactured by various manufacturers in accordance with the technical requirements that existed at the time of piping product output. As a result, the implementation of this approach provides more correct results for strength reliability assessment of gas pipelines linear sections and allows to define the strategy for the subsequent operation, maintenance and repair of gas pipelines linear sections based on the individual approach to each of the inspected sections.
The results of the performed strength reliability analysis are the basis for making various technical decisions on the operating modes of the considered linear sections in accordance with the industry normative- technical documentation of PAO Gazprom.
2. Kapur K., Lamberson L. Reliability and system design. Moscow: Mir, 1980. 604 p. (In Russ.).
3. O’Connor P.D.T., Kleyner A. Practical Reliability Engineering. 5th Ed. New York: John Wiley & Sons, 2012. 485 p.
4. O’Connor P.D.T. Practical Reliability Engineering. New York: John Wiley & Sons, 2001.
5. Syzrantsev V.N., Novoselov V.V., Sozonov P.M., Golofast S.L. Assessment of safety and strength reliability of the trunk pipelines using non-parametric statistics. Novosibirsk: Nauka, 2013. 172 p. (In Russ.).
6. Baryshev S.N. Probabilistic forecast of the resource of oil and gas equipment at operation in hydrogen sulfide environments: thesis ... Doctor of Technical Sciences. Moscow, 2009. 371 p. (In Russ.).
7. Syzrantsev V.N., Golofast S.L. Probabilistic assessment of the pipeline strength reliability. Truboprovodnyy transport (teoriya i praktika) = Pipeline transport (theory and practice). 2011. № 5. pp. 14–22. (In Russ.).
8. Filatov A.A., Golofast S.L. Problems of gas pipelines reliability assessment. Gazovaya promyshlennost = Gas industry. 2015. № 7 (725). pp. 45–48. (In Russ.).
9. Filatov A.A., Novoselov V.V. Effect of the strength properties of the pipe material on the probabilistic characteristics of the strength factor in the operating conditions of gas pipeline. Izvestiya vysshikh uchebnykh zavedeniy. Neft i gaz = News of higher educational institutions. Oil and gas. 2014. № 4. pp. 80–85. (In Russ.).
10. Golofast S.L. Assessment of the Strength Reliability of the Trunk Pipelines based on the Quantile Values of Safety Factor. Bezopasnost truda v promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2018. № 7 (739). pp. 22–28. (In Russ.).
11. Golofast S.L. Assessment of the effect of the mechanical properties of 17G1S pipe steel of various manufacturers on the strength reliability of the main pipelines. Ekspozitsiya Neft Gaz = Exposition Oil Gas. 2018. № 7. pp. 20–25. (In Russ.).
12. Syzrantsev V.N., Lysyanyy K.K., Nevelev Ya.P., Golofast S.L. Study of the mechanical characteristics of pipe steels 17GS, 17G1S, 14HGS after oil pipelines long-term operation. Neftyanoe khozyaystvo = Oil facilities. 2008. № 3. pp. 98–100. (In Russ.).