A.M. Sverchkov, Researcher, firstname.lastname@example.org STC «Industrial Safety» CJSC, Moscow, Russia S.I. Sumskoy, Cand. Sci. (Eng.), Senior Lecturer NRNU MEPhI, Moscow, Russia
Need in the development of the corresponding mathematical models and numerical methods of solution of the task on water-hammer, including in the Annex to the calculation of the transported substances emission intensity as a result of emergencies at the pipelines is specified hereby. For this purpose, it is proposed to use the method of S.K. Godunov, which is implemented in the form of TOXI+Water-hammer software. The software verification based on the results of natural experiment and the solution of the model task was carried out. Satisfactory coordination was achieved between the calculated (by means of TOXI+Water-hammer) and experimental data on pressure pulsations in the pipe. On the concrete example the conformity of the results was successfully demonstrated, which were obtained using the developed mathematical model, and on the basis of high-precision three-dimensional numerical modeling of water-hammer.
Good accuracy of the used numerical method is shown, further ways of improvement of quality of the numerical decisions implemented in TOXI+Water-hammer impact are defined. The legitimacy is confirmed concerning this software use for modelling of liquid movement in the extended pipeline for the purpose of calculation of both the flow current parameters, and the intensity of substance emission as a result of an emergency situation taking into account the emergence of circulation of the compression waves and discharge, which substantially define the intensity of emissions.
1. Dadonov Yu.A., Lisanov M.V., Grazhdankin A.I., Pecherkin A.S., Sidorov V.I., Degtyarev D.V., Sumskoy S.I. Accidents risk assessment at KTK-R and BTS main pipelines. Bezopasnost truda v promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2002. № 6. pp. 2–6.
2. Zhulina S.A., Lisanov M.V., Savina A.V. Guidelines on accidents risk level assessment at the trunk oil pipelines and oil products pipelines. Bezopasnost truda v promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2013. № 1. pp. 50–55.
3. Lisanov M.V., Pecherkin A.S., Sidorov V.I., Shvyryaev A.A., Safonov V.S., Nazarov N.P., Anisimov S.M., Borno O.I., Tolmachev I.V. Accidents risk assessment at the linear part of the trunk oil pipelines. Bezopasnost truda v promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 1998. № 9. pp. 50–56.
4. Grazhdankin A.I., Degtyarev D.V., Lisanov M.V., Pecherkin A.S., Sidorov V.I. Accidents risk assessment at KTK-R and BTS oil pipeline system. Bezopasnost zhiznedeyatelnosti = Life Safety. 2002. № 6. p. 17.
5. Sumskoi S.I., Sverchkov A.M. Modeling of non-equilibrium processes in oil trunk pipeline using Godunov type method. Physics Procedia. 2015. Vol. 72 рр. 347–350. DOI: 10.1016/J.PHPRO.2015.09.108
6. Sumskoy S.I., Agapov A.A., Sofin A.S., Sverchkov A.M., Egorov A.F. Modelling of emergency leaks at the trunk oil pipelines. Bezopasnost truda v promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2014. № 9. pp. 50–53.
7. Sumskoy S.I., Lisanov M.V., Agapov A.A., Sofin A.S., Sverchkov A.M., Egorov A.F. Modeling of water–hammer in branched pipeline systems. Bezopasnost truda v promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2015. № 10. pp. 60–66.
8. Sumskoi S.I., Sverchkov A.M., Lisanov M.V., Egorov A.F. Modelling of non-equilibrium flow in the branched pipeline systems. Journal of Physics: Conference Series 751. 2016. DOI: 10.1088/1742-6596/751/1/012022
9. Sumskoi S.I., Sverchkov A.M., Lisanov M.V., Egorov A.F. Simulation of systems for shock wave/compression waves damping in technological plants. Journal of Physics: Conference Series 751. 2016. DOI:10.1088/1742-6596/751/1/012023
10. Godunov S.K. Differential method of numerical calculation for discontinuous solutions of hydrodynamics equations. Matematicheskii Sbornik = Sbornik: Mathematics. 1959. Vol. 47 (89). № 3. pp. 271–306.
11. Jinping L., Peng W, Jiandong Y. CFD Numerical simulation of water hammer in pipeline based on the Navier-Stokes equation. V European Conference on Computational Fluid Dynamics. Lisbon, 2010.
12. Choon T.W., Aik L.K., Aik L.E., Hin T.T. Investigation of water hammer effect through pipeline system. International Journal on Advanced Science Engineering Information Technology. 2012. Vol. 2. № 3. pp. 48–53.
13. Maryono A., Suhanan, Kurniawan A., Alatas M., Ridho Akhita A.M., Wicaksono A.B. Experimental study of water hammer phenomena in drinking water pipeline distribution using video camera method. International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research. 2013. Vol. 4. Iss. 2. pp. 1–8.
14. Mirkin A.Z., Usinsh V.V. Truboprovodnye sistemy: spravochnik (Pipeline Systems: Guide). Moscow: Khimiya, 1991. 256 p.