K.A. Kuznetsov, Cand. Sci. (Eng.), First Deputy Director General, firstname.lastname@example.org AO IrkutskNIIkhimmash, Irkutsk, Russia
The objective of the article is to inform the concerned parties involved in ensuring industrial safety of hazardous production facilities about the problems available in this area that have been repeatedly illustrated in the news media. Consolidated development of ways to solve them is the primary task of all the participants of the activity in the field of industrial safety. One of the legislative tools for identifying compliance with industrial safety requirements is industrial safety expertise. The expert organizations are entitled to conduct facilities industrial safety expertise based on licensing.
However, there is a number of serious claims from Rostechnadzor to the address of the expert organizations: violations of the procedure of conducting expertise; submission for the registration of the deliberately false expert opinions; forgery of signature of experts who are not in the staff of this expert organization; conducting expertise without going to the place of operation of the facility; conducting expertise with violation of licensing requirements. The reasons are fare noted concerning these illegal actions of expert organizations (market accessibility and liberal nature of the existing licensing requirements for license applicants; unjustifiably low prices based on tenders; ambiguous industrial safety requirements set forth in the current documents, and the resulting inconsistencies, etc.), as well as the problems of expert organizations, the prospects for their solution.
The measures taken by Rostechnadzor are provided that are related to interaction with the expert community and owners of hazardous production facilities.
Different proposals were considered both on the cancellation of expert organizations and on the need to continue improving the existing system. Expert organizations shall serve as a tool in solving the problems in the field of industrial safety. Rostechnadzor shall be involved in the dialogue with expert organization as an equal partner on whom you can rely and whom you can trust. It is also important that the owners of hazardous production facilities felt the support and saw the benefits in the work of expert organizations and Rostechnadzor. The stereotype of punishment of the control and supervision activity shall be replaced by the preventive and proactive work of all the parties concerned. Attention is focused on the actions to be taken. We shall not calm down, but all the participants need to work rigorously, honestly and conscientiously to eliminate the problems and increase the level of industrial safety of hazardous production facilities.
1. Kharebov V.G. Industrial safety in danger. Delovaya slava Rossii = Business Glory of Russia. 2014. № 4 (47). pp. 38–41. (In Russ.).
2. Dobrynin A.A. About industrial safety expertise at the present stage. Ratsionalnoe osvoenie nedr = Subsoil Rational Development. 2016. № 5–6. pp. 80–93. (In Russ.).
3. Zemlyanichkin V.A. The clients of industrial safety expertise discredit the system itself and consider it as a formality. Available at: http://www.risk-news.ru/articles/vladimir-zemlyanichkin-zakazchiki-ekspertizy-prombezopasnosti-diskreditiruyut-samu-sistemu-i-schitayu/ (accessed: October 1, 2018). (In Russ.).
4. Kuznetsov A.M. Up-to-date problems of industrial safety expertise quality. Bezopasnost truda v promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2018. № 2. pp. 29–33. (In Russ.).
5. Based on the state policy of the Russian Federation in the field of industrial safety for the period up to 2025 and further perspective: Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of May 6, 2018 № 198. Available at: http://kremlin.ru/acts/bank/43022 (accessed: October 1, 2018). (In Russ.).
6. On industrial safety of hazardous production facilities: Federal Law of July 21, 1997 № 116-FZ. Moscow: ZAO NTTs PB, 2017. 52 p. (In Russ.).
7. Pecherkin A.S. Procedure for service life extension shall be an independent procedure. Available at: http://www.risk-news.ru/articles/poryadok-prodleniya-resursa-dolzhen-byt-samostoyatelnoy-protseduroy-andrey-pechyerkin/ (accessed: October 1, 2018). (In Russ.).
8. Pecherkin A.S. Substantiation and content of the procedure for the extension of the residual service life. Bezopasnost truda v promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2018. № 8. pp. 24–33. (In Russ.).
9. Kurafeev V.A., Obgolts A.A., Khramov Yu.S. About the hidden conflict of interests at the implementation of activities for industrial safety expertise. Sb. trudov konf. v chest 25-letiya NAKS (Collected Papers of the Conference in Honor of the 25th Anniversary of NAKS). Kemerovo, 2017. pp. 255–258. (In Russ.).
10. Kanygin P.S. Expertise quality will be increased by demand. Available at: https://www.eprussia.ru/epr/338/2045017.htm / (accessed: October 1, 2018). (In Russ.).
11. Aleshin A.V. It is time for owners to join. Available at: https://iz.ru/728715/aleksei-aleshin/sobstvennikam-pora-vkliuchatsia (accessed: October 1, 2018). (In Russ.).
12. Kuznetsov K.A. Methods, models and means of increasing the efficiency of the estimation of the technical conditions and residal operation life of technical devices. Journal of Machinery Manufacture and Reliability. 2014. Vol. 43. № 6. pp. 45–52.
13. Bykov S.P., Inshakov D.V., Kuznetsov K.A. Application of Acoustic Pulse Reflectome-try in Nondestructive Testing of Heat Exchanger Pipes. Chemical and Petroleum Engineering. January 2015. Vol. 50. Iss. 9–10. pp. 670–674. DOI: 10.1007/s10556-014-9959-x
14. Support of Decision-Making Based on a Production Approach in the Performance of an Industrial Safety Review. Available at: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/276117531_Support_of_Decision-Making_Based_on_a_Production_Approach_in_the_Performance_of_an_Industrial_Safety_Review (accessed: October 1, 2018).
15. Inshakov D.V., Bykov S.P., Kuznetsov K.A. PAKT-04: device and non-destructive testing of heat-exchange equipment. Scientific Israel — Technological Advantages. 2016. Vol. 18. № 1. pp. 19–27.
16. Rostechnadzor summed up the work conducted in 2017. Available at: http://www.gosnadzor.ru/news/64/2255/ (accessed: October 1, 2018). (In Russ.).
17. Rostechadzor received positive appraisal of its work. Available at: http://gosnadzor.ru/news/64/2257/ (accessed: October 1, 2018). (In Russ.).