N.N. Kiselev, Cand. Sci. (Geol.-Miner.), Lead Engineer, email@example.com OOO «Sojuzshahtoosushenie», Donskoj, Russia A.G. Radchenko, Engineer OOO «Geofizik», Krasnodar, Russia A.A. Radchenko, Engineer OOO «Lemax», Taganrog, Russia
The article presents the analysis of the international experience of oil and gas fields exploration, which showed that the distribution of hydrocarbon accumulations in the lithologically different sedimentary complexes is characterized by mosaic, uneven distribution on areas and depths. The practice of applying geophysical methods for detection of zones of high content of the hydrocarbons in various mining and geological conditions is considered. Successful forecast of zones of geological disturbances and the sections of the increased gas content at the Crimea peninsula became the basis for conducting geoelectric studies in the mines of Donbass. Carried out geophysical research in the mines «Sukhodolskaya-Vostochnaya» and in the name of A.F. Zasyadko allowed to establish that the zones of the increased accumulation of gases are characterized by self-similarity at the regional, local and current levels, are located locally, spotty, mosaic on areas and multi-tiered, multilevel on the depth of burial have different sizes both on areas and on depths. At the local and current levels in the rock layers and coal seams sections occur with increased values of fracture, gas-bearing capacity and gas-release rate (areas of increased potential hazard on sudden coal outburst and gas release). Geophysical methods allow to identify and outline the zones of geological disturbances, places of increased accumulation of gases in the coal-bearing massif both on areas and on depth. The sections of increased gas saturation of rocks are characterized as anomalies of increased polarization and geoelectrical resistance of the rock massif.
1. Mineev S.P., Rubinskiy A.A., Vitushko O.V., Radchenko A.G. Mining Works in the Difficult Conditions at Outburst Hazard Coal Seams. Donetsk: Skhіdniy vidavnichiy dіm, 2010. 603 p. (In Russ.).
2. Zabigaylo V.E., Shirokov A.Z., Kratenko L.Ya., Lukinov V.V., Stovas G.M. Geological Conditions for Manifestation of Coal Outburst and Gas Release in Donbass. Kiev: Naukova dumka, 1980. 192 p. (In Russ.).
3. Sadovskiy M.A. Selected Works. Geophysics and Physics of Explosion. Moscow: Nauka, 2004. 440 p. (In Russ.).
4. Zabanbark A., Lobkovskiy L.I. Features of the distribution of hydrocarbon accumulations in lithologically different-type deposits at the ancient continental margins of the North American and South American Platforms. Oceanology. 2015. Vol. 55. № 2. pp. 273–282.
5. Zabanbark A., Konyukhov A.I. Petroleum potential of continental slopes in the World Ocean: A Tectonic aspect. Geotectonics. 2005. Vol. 39. № 1. pp. 87–93.
6. Georgiev G. Geology and hydrocarbon systems in the Western Black Sea. Turkish Journal of Earth Sciences. 2012. Vol. 21. pp. 723–754.
7. Long P.E., Wurstner S.K., Sullivan E.C., Schaef H.T., Bradley D.J. Preliminary geospatial analysis of Arctic Ocean hydrocarbon resources. Available at: https://www.pnnl.gov/main/publications/external/technical_reports/PNNL-17922.pdf (accessed: May 14, 2018).
8. Antsiferov A.V. Theory and Practice of Mine Seismic Exploration. Donetsk: Alan, 2003. 312 p. (In Russ.).
9. Miglani R., Shahrukh M., Israil M., Gupta P.K., Varshney S.K., Elena S. Geoelectric structure estimated from magnetotelluric data from the Uttarakhand Himalaya, India. Proceedings of the Indian Academy of Sciences. Earth and Planetary Sciences. 2014. Vol. 123. Iss. 5. pp. 1907–1918.
10. Nwankwo C.N., Emujakporue G.O. Geophysical method of investigating groundwater and sub-soil contamination — a Case Study. American Journal of Environmental Engineering. 2012. № 2 (3). pp. 49–53.
11. Abeinomugisha D., Kasande R. Tectonic control on hydrocarbon accumulation in the intracontinental Albertine Graben of the East African rift system. Available at: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/237229899_Tectonic_Control_on_Hydrocarbon_Accumulation_in_the_IntraContinental_Albertine_Graben_of_the_East_African_Rift_System (accessed: May 15, 2018). DOI: 10.1306/13351554M1003539
12. Korchagin I.N., Levashov S.P., Yakimchuk N.A., Solovev V.D., Bakhmutov V.G., Bozhezha D.N. Experience in detection of hydrocarbon accumulations in the structures of the continental margins of the Western Antarctic and other regions (according to experimental geoelectric and remote studies). Neftegazovoe delo = Oil and Gas Business. 2012. № 1. pp. 242–260. (In Russ.).
13. Bulat A.F., Dyrda V.I., Zvyagilskiy E.L., Privalov V.A., Panova E.A. Fractals in Geomechanics. Kiev: Naukova dumka, 2007. 389 p. (In Russ.).
14. Levashov S.P., Yakimchuk N.A., Korchagin I.N., Bozhezha D.N., Yakimchuk Yu.N. Practical experience of prospecting and mapping by geoelectric methods of clusters of the free methane in the mines of Donbass. Teoretichnі ta prikladnі aspekti geoіnformatiki: zb. nauk. prats (Theoretical and Applied Fundamentals of Geoinformatics: Collection of the Scientific Works). Kiev: Institut geofiziki im. S.I. Subbotina NAN Ukrainy, 2010. pp. 216–231. (In Russ.).
15. Martynov G.P., Radchenko A.G., Safin A.A., Yalputa E.A. On the possibility of using AMTZ method in the mines of Donbass. 2-ya Mezhdunar. nauch. shkola akad. K.N. Trubetskogo «Problemy i perspektivy kompleksnogo osvoeniya i sokhraneniya zemnykh nedr»: sb. trudov (2nd International Scientific School of Academician K.N Trubetskoy «Problems and Prospects for the Integrated Development and Conservation of the Earth interior»: Collection of Works). Moscow: IPKON RAN, 2016. pp. 212–214. (In Russ.).