T.V. Goffart, Head of Scientific and Technical Department, email@example.com A.V. Novikov, Cand. Sci. (Eng.), Introduction Director K.V. Panevnikov, Head of Analysis and Introduction Department Scientific and Production Company OOO Granch, Novosibirsk, Russia
Analysis of the current normative documents on organization of aerogas control in the coal mines is provided. It is noted that currently there are no requirements to the procedure of information transfer from the individual portable gas analyzers to the system of aerogas control. The options of using portable gas analyzers for hazardous gases control (methane, carbon oxide) and oxygen in the mine environment in connection with the introduction of modifications to Safety Rules in the Coal Mines are discussed (section 6 GOST R 55154—2012 is adopted as mandatory for application). The option is adopted, at which measurements data are transferred to the system of aerogas control in real time and with identification of places of measurements — scanning (dynamic) gas control is offered. An operator of the system immediately receives the required information in the speaker and in scale of the whole mine — in the course of movement (stay) of the personnel in the mine workings. At the same time, the data on exceeding the threshold values on hazardous gases are being send to the territorial subdivision of Rostechnadzor. One of the conditions of implementation of such technique — building in the mine workings of wireless infrastructure data transfer in the scope, for example, of the aerogas control system, or the system of personnel place of location connected to the system of aerogas control. The opinion is expressed that along with portable gas analyzers in the mine the head lamps equipped with methane, carbon oxide and oxygen detectors can effectively be used as individual means of gas control.
1. Pravila bezopasnosti v ugolnyh shahtah: feder. normy i pravila v obl. prom. bezopasnosti (Safety Rules in Coal Mines: Federal Norms and Rules in the Field of Industrial Safety). Ser. 05. Iss. 40. Moscow: ZAO NTC PB, 2014. 200 p.
2. Polozhenie ob ajerogazovom kontrole v ugolnyh shahtah (Provision about Aerogas Control in the Coal Mines). Ser. 05. Iss. 23. Moscow: ZAO NTC PB, 2013. 110 p.
3. GOST R 55154—2012. Oborudovanie gorno-shahtnoe. Sistemy bezopasnosti ugolnyh shaht mnogofunkcionalnye. Obshhie tehnicheskie trebovanija (GOST R 55154—2012. Mining Equipment. Multifunctional Safety Systems of Coal Mines. General Technical Requirements). Moscow: Standartinform, 2013. 53 p.
4. O vnesenii izmenenij v nekotorye prikazy Federalnoj sluzhby po jekologicheskomu, tehnologicheskomu i atomnomu nadzoru, ustanavlivajushhie trebovanija v oblasti promyshlennoj bezopasnosti pri dobyche uglja podzemnym sposobom: prikaz Federalnoj sluzhby po jekologicheskomu, tehnologicheskomu i atomnomu nadzoru ot 31 okt. 2016 g. № 450 (On the Introduction of Amendments to Certain Orders of the Federal Environmental, Industrial and Nuclear Supervision Service Establishing the Requirements in the Field of Industrial Safety at the Underground Coal Mining: the Order of the Federal Environmental, Industrial and Nuclear Supervision Service of October 31, 2016 №. 450). Available at: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/420382386 (accessed: March 1, 2017).
5. Vaganov V.S., Urusov L.V. Analysis of the Methods of Organizing Data Transfer Networks for Building of Up-to-Date MFSB in the Coal Mines. Vestnik nauchnogo centra po bezopasnosti rabot v ugolnoj promyshlennosti = Bulletin of the Scientific Center for Safety of Work in the Coal Industry. 2016. № 3. pp. 72–81.
6. Cisco Connected Mining. Available at: https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en_us/solutions/industries/automotive/docs/connected_mining_at-a-glance.pdf (accessed: March 1, 2017).
7. WiPAN kratkoe opisanie sistemy (System Brief Description). Davis Derby. Available at: www.davisderby.com (accessed: March 1, 2017).
8. Vaganov V.S. Miltifunctional Safety Systems Used at Mining Operations. Gornaja promyshlennost = Mining Industry. 2014. № 3 (115). pp. 25–30.