Intelligent system for monitoring the effect of harmful and hazardous factors on the industrial enterprises employees was developed, which allows monitoring working conditions and functional indicators of the employee body for any period of interest, in addition, current self-monitoring of the working conditions and functional health indicators both in structural divisions, and the enterprise as a whole.
The system allows to monitor the level of exposure to harmful and hazardous production factors, changes in the physiological parameters of the employee during the work process, process and combine the data obtained into the system, personalize the maximum levels of exposure to dangerous and hazardous factors for each individual employee, as well as timely notify of any deviations from the normal indicators not only of the employee, the employer, but also special services. Proposed intelligent monitoring system includes two main components: data processing server and Smart- helmet, which is a device that includes the number of functions that ensure real-time monitoring of the employee himself, and the parameters of the work area surrounding him based on the set data. The system makes it possible to analyze the actual level of a harmful factor at the workplace in any time frame, as well as to comprehensively assess the state of the harmful factors in the workplace. The main customers of the intelligent monitoring system are the industrial complex enterprises, as well as chemical, resource-extracting, resource-processing, and construction enterprises. The use of this system will ensure an opportunity to quickly identify dangerous and harmful factors of the production environment that effect on the employee body.
2. Kruzhilko O., Polukarov O., Kalinchyk V., Tkalych I. Improvement of the workplace environmental physical factors values monitoring by determining the optimal interval for their control. Archives of Materials Science and Engineering. 2019. Vol. 99. Iss. 1–2. pp. 42–49. DOI: 10.5604/01.3001.0013.5881
3. Kruzhilko O., Polukarov O., Vambol S., Vambol V., Khan N.A., Maystrenko V., Kalinchyk B.P., Khan A.H. Control of the workplace environment by physical factors and SMART monitoring. Archives of Materials Science and Engineering. 2020. Vol. 103. № 1. pp. 18–29. DOI: 10.5604/01.3001.0014.1770
4. Borisova A.V., Finochenko V.A. Theoretical Aspects of the Choice of Means for the Control and Monitoring of Harmful and Hazardous Production Factors. Vestnik RGUPS = Vestnik RGUPS. 2014. № 4 (56). pp. 24–30. (In Russ).
5. Shestakov Yu.G., Laktionov K.S., Gavrikova E.I., Vasilev V.V. Development methods of express-monitoring of working conditions and safety. Bezopasnost zhiznedeyatelnosti = Life Safety. 2012. № 10 (142). pp. 2–4. (In Russ).
6. Zakhareva S.V., Ereniev S.I. Assessment of Occupational and Manufacture Factors of Health Risk Among the Workers of Machine-Building Plants. Byulleten VSNTs SO RAMN = Bulletin of ESCC SB RAMS. 2005. № 8 (46). pp. 123–128. (In Russ).
7. Polovinka V.S., Sviridova T.B., Demyankov K.B., Lototskiy M.M. Remote Monitoring Systems for the Health of Workers. The State of the Problem and Prospects for Development. Sovremennye problemy zdravookhraneniya i meditsinskoy statistiki = Current problems of health care and medical statistics. 2018. № 2. pp. 113–122. (In Russ).
8. Dobrilovic D., Brtka V., Stojanov Z., Jotanovic G., Perakovic D., Jausevac G. A Model for Working Environment Monitoring in Smart Manufacturing. Applied Sciences. 2021. Vol. 11 (6). DOI: 10.3390/app11062850
9. Xu X., Zhong M., Wan J., Yi M., Gao T. Health Monitoring and Management for Manufacturing. Journal of Medical Systems. 2016. Vol. 40 (10). pp. 1–7. DOI: 10.1007/s10916-016-0584-4
10. Palazon J.A., Maestre J., Gozalvez J., Gisbert J. Wireless solutions for improving health and safety working conditions in industrial environments. IEEE 15th International Conference on e-Health Networking, Applications and Services (Healthcom 2013). 2013. pp. 544–548. DOI: 10.1109/HealthCom.2013.6720736
11. Serdyuk N.N. Functional task of assessing the influence of harmful production factors on people. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies. 2013. Vol. 4 (64). pp. 22–25. DOI: 10.15587/1729-4061.2013.16334
12. Serdyuk N.N. Assessment of the human health at the combined action of harmful production factors. Vestnik natsionalnogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta «KhPI»: sb. nauch. tr. Tematicheskiy vypusk: «Novye resheniya v sovremennykh tekhnologiyakh» = Bulletin of the National Technical University «KhPI»: collection of the scientific papers. Thematic issue: New solutions in the modern technologies. 2010. № 17. pp. 46–50. (In Russ).
13. Panarin V.M., Maslova A.A., Grishakov K.V. Development of Data Collection System for the Intelligent System of Monitoring the Effect of Harmful and Hazardous Factors on the Industrial Plants Employees. Bezopasnost Truda v Promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2019. № 5. pp. 75–79. (In Russ). DOI: 10.24000/0409-2961-2019-5-75-79
14. Panarin V.M., Maslova A.A., Grishakov K.V. Device for Monitoring Physiological Parameters of the Employee during the Work Process. Bezopasnost Truda v Promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2018. № 5. pp. 66–70. (In Russ). DOI: 10.24000/0409-2961-2018-5-66-70