The most accessible and popular means of destruction of rocks, which are used in the extraction of ores, non-metallic minerals, mining and chemical raw materials, are the cheap explosives, in the Russian technical literature called granulites or AS-DT, in the foreign — ANFO.
The article presents the research carried out to improve the formulation and explosive properties of granulites A6, Igdanit, Igdanit-P, A3. They are aimed at using the modern raw material base, increasing the efficiency of blasting, the safety of manufacturing and loading drill holes and boreholes, maintaining a balanced composition, and preserving physical stability, providing energy potential with secondary aluminum additives.
Further development of granulites is aimed at creating a line of formulations using saltpeter with variable technical parameters, mixed fuels in the form of liquid (waste oil products, fuel mixtures, diesel fuel) and solid (coal powder, coke fines, rubber crumbs) phases. Based on the use of the cheap explosives in the formulation of recycling materials formed at the mining enterprises, blasting technologies are being improved, and mixing and charging equipment is being developed. The proposed approaches are aimed at maintaining high technical and economic indicators of the use of explosives, ensuring the stationarity of the explosive process and the completeness of detonation of granulites reducing the sensitivity to mechanical and thermal influences, and maintaining susceptibility to initiation by practical means of an explosive pulse. When compiling the new formulations of granulites to reduce production costs, it is proposed to use the most economical types of oxidants and fuels with ensuring quality control of mixing components with different technological properties and conditioning the temperature-viscosity properties of the waste oil products.
2. Industrial Explosives Market by Type [High Explosives and Blasting Agents (Ammonium Nitrate Fuel Oil (ANFO), Water Gel Explosives, Emulsions, Nitrogen Explosives, and Slurries)] and End-use Industry (Mining, Construction, and Others): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020–2027. Available at: www.alliedmarketresearch.com/industrial-explosives-market (accessed: March 11, 2021).
3. Global Industrial Catalyst Market 2016 Historical Market, Growth, Analysis, Opportunities and Forecast to 2022. Available at: https://www.ndmcolumns.com/global-industrial-catalyst-market-2016-historical-market-growth-analysis-opportunities-forecast-2022/ (accessed: March 11, 2021).
4. Kraselshchik V.N., Yaremenko N.E., Shetler G.A. Dynamons. Мoscow: Gosstroyizdat, 1943. 96 p. (In Russ).
5. Demidyuk G.P., Rossi B.D. Development of simple explosives. Vzryvnoe delo = Explosion technology. 1968. Iss. 65/22. pp. 5–15. (In Russ).
6. Salganik V.A., Vorotelyak G.A., Kononov I.P., Mets Yu.S. Complex mechanization of blasting operations at the mining enterprises. Kiev: Tekhnіka, 1974. 164 p. (In Russ).
7. ANFO Explosive. Available at: www.dynonobel.com/practical-innovations/popular-products/anfo (accessed: March 11, 2021).
8. Rimarchuk B.I., Shvartser V.Ya., Prilipenko V.D., Prilipenko E.D., Drobot V.A., Korostelev M.N. Application of the new cheap explosive — igdanite IVD-5 at the iron ore enterprises of the Krivoy Rog basin. Gornyy informatsionno-analiticheskiy byulleten = Mining informational and analytical bulletin. 2005. № 8. pp. 132–136. (In Russ).
9. Viktorov S.D. Development and application of the cheap explosives. Мoscow: IPKON RAN, 1996. 156 p. (In Russ).
10. Viktorov S.D., Frantov A.E., Lapikov I.N., Mingazov R.Ya. To Methods for Determining Technological Indicators of Components of Cheap Explosives. Inzhenernaya fizika = Engineering Physics. 2020. № 8. pp 25–35. (In Russ). DOI: 10.25791/inﬁ zik.08.2020.1153
11. Gadzhieva E.P., Frantov A.E., Shushpanov A.N., Vasin A.Ya., Gadzhiev G.G. Assessment of the sensitivity to thermal effect of some formulations based on ammonium nitrate. Materialy III Mezhdunar. nauch.-prakt. konf. molodykh uchenykh po problemam tekhnosfernoy bezopasnosti (Materials of the Third International Scientific-Practical Conference of the Young Scientists on the Problems of Technogenic Safety). Мoscow. RKhTU im. D.I. Mendeleeva, 2018. pp. 33–36. (In Russ).
12. Viktorov S.D., Frantov A.E., Opanasenko P.I., Strogiy I.B., Zharikov I.F., Lapikov I.N. Innovative areas for improving the cheap explosives with additives returned to the production by recycling materials. Ugol = Ugol. 2020. № 11. pp. 17–21. (In Russ). DOI: 10.18796/0041-5790-2020-11-17-21