The authors developed the system of data collection of the intelligent system of monitoring the effect of harmful and hazardous factors on industrial plants employees in real time mode. Proposed data collection system was developed for the intelligent system of monitoring the effect of harmful and hazardous factors on industrial plants employees. The project aims to reduce the health losses of industrial plants employees through continuous monitoring of the main physiological indicators of the body and controlling the levels of harmful and hazardous effects of the working area on the human body. The target segment for the developed intelligent monitoring system are the organizations and enterprises with hazardous working conditions, primarily metallurgical, chemical, and resource-extraction enterprises. Within the framework of the project, an intelligent monitoring system is being developed, which includes: the data processing server and a smart-helmet — the multifunctional device responsible for continuous monitoring of the set parameters of the employee and surrounding him harmful and hazardous factors of the working conditions.
The smart-helmet assesses the state of the production environment: gas pollution with substances harmful and hazardous to humans, temperature, noise and vibration, impacts and sharp accelerations of the protective helmet, illumination.
Physiological state of the person, which controls the smart helmet, is characterized by the: pulse rate and its changes, body temperature, electrical conductivity of the skin, body position.
Use of the intelligent monitoring system will allow to quickly identify the effect of hazardous and harmful factors of the working environment on the employee body.
- Belov S.V. Life safety and environmental protection (Technosphere safety): textbook. 2-e izd., ispr. i dop. Moscow: Yurayt, 2011. 680 p. (In Russ.).
- Vlasov A. Instruments for controlling physical parameters. Komponenty i tekhnologii = Components and technologies. 2001. № 8. pp. 146–148. (In Russ.).
- Shitikov A. Digital temperature sensors from Dallas Semiconductor. Available at: https://www.kit-e.ru/articles/sensor/2001_03_116.php (accessed: February 20, 2019). (In Russ.).
- Zakhareva S.N., Ereniev S.I. Assessment of occupational and industrial health risk factors for the machine builder employees. Available at: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/otsenka-professionalnyh-i-proizvodstvennyh-faktorov-riska-zdorovyu-rabotnikov-predpriyatiya-mashinostroeniya (accessed: February 20, 2019). (In Russ.).
- ILO standards on occupational safety and health. Promoting a safe and healthy working environment. International Labour Conference. Geneva, 2009. 162 p.
- Serdyuk N.N. Functional task of assessing the influence of harmful production factors on people. Eastern-European journal of enterprise technologies. 2013. Vol. 4. № 4 (64). pp. 22–25.
- Borisova A.V., Finochenko V.A. Theoretical aspects of the selection of technical means for control and monitoring harmful and hazardous production factors. Vestnik RGUPS = RGUPS Bulletin. 2014. № 4 (56). pp. 24–30. (In Russ.).
- Fedorovich G.V. Selection of the equipment for test laboratories. Mir izmereniy = The world of measurements. 2009. № 9. pp. 32–40. (In Russ.).
- Eremin V.G., Kharlamov G.A., Safronov V.V., Skhirtladze A.G. Life safety in engineering. Available at: http://academia-moscow.ru/ftp_share/_books/fragments/fragment_17031.pdf (accessed: February 20, 2019). (In Russ.).
- Borisova A.V. Algorithm of the process of selection of measuring instruments for the instrumental control of harmful production factors. Available at: ivdon.ru/ru/magazine/archive/n1y2015/2783/ (accessed: February 20, 2019). (In Russ.).
- Morozov V.V., Sukharev A.G., Fedorov V.V. Research of the operations in tasks and exercises. Moscow: Gostekhizdat, 2016. 595 p. (In Russ.).
- Muzaev I.D., Tuaeva Zh.D. Mathematical modeling of environmental problems: textbook. Moscow: Mashinostroenie, 2003. 492 p. (In Russ.).
- Panarin V.M., Maslova A.A., Kashintseva L.V., Grishakov K.V. Development of the intelligent personal health monitoring system for the employees. Izvestiya Tulskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Nauki o Zemle = News of Tula State University. Sciences about the Earth. 2018. Iss. 4. pp. 66–72. (In Russ.).
- Panarin V.M., Maslova A.A., Grishakov K.V. Device for Monitoring Physiological Parameters of the Employee during the Work Process. Bezopasnost truda v promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2018. № 5. pp. 66–70. DOI: 10.24000/0409-2961-2018-5-66-70 (In Russ.).
- Panarin V.M., Grishakov K.V., Meshalkin V.P. Device for remote control of the parameters of working conditions with correction on temperature. Available at: http://new.fips.ru/ofpstorage/Doc/IZPM/RUNWC1/000/000/002/643/109/%D0%98%D0%97-02643109-00001/DOCUMENT.PDF (accessed: February 20, 2019). (In Russ.).