Working conditions in the polyethylene production of PJSC «Ufaorgsintez» are studied. Action plan is proposed to improve them, the main purpose of which is ensuring safety at production. The basic concepts related to industrial control and special assessment of the working conditions are presented. The analysis of the proposed activities is conducted, the prospects for ensuring safety at work are identified.
Special assessment is made related to the working conditions of polyethylene production employees in PJSC «Ufaorgsintez». Harmful and hazardous production factors, as well as the classes of working conditions. It is revealed that the main harmful factor at this facility is a production noise. The personnel in the conditions of acoustic factor negative effect begins to experience health problems, rapid fatigability, which can lead to industrial incidents, injuries, accidents. Gradual reduction of the noise factor is a more real and effective method as compared to one-time action. The authors developed the long-term program and the algorithm of protection against production noise negative effect for compressor unit driver at polyethylene production.
The effect of negative microclimate (overheating, hypothermia) on the working conditions is considered in the article. Advanced materials are recommended for equipment thermal insulation. The methodology is proposed for selecting personal protective equipment against cold in an unheated room in winter, as well as from the overheated polymerization apparatus. The options are calculated for the work and rest modes of the polyethylene production employees in PJSC «Ufaorgsintez».
- Vadulina N.V., Yanbukhtina L.M., Muzafarova A.I., Fedosov A.V. Device for monitoring working conditions parameters. Neftegazovoe delo = Oil and Gas Business. 2016. № 3. pp. 279–292. (In Russ.).
- Sekerin V.D., Gaisina L.M., Shutov N.V., Abdrakhmanov N.K., Valitova N.E. Improving the quality of competence-oriented training of personnel at industrial enterprises. Quality — Access to Success. 2018. Vol. 19. Iss. 165. pp. 68–72.
- Fridlyand M.E. Production control is an integral part of the production proces. Bezopasnost truda v promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2003. № 10. pp. 14–16. (In Russ.).
- On special assessment of the working conditions: Federal Law of December 28, 2013 № 426-FZ (as amended on December 27, 2019). Available at: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/499067392 (accessed: November 30, 2019). (In Russ.).
- Gallyamov M.A., Proskura V.S., Vadulina N.V., Salimov A.O. Creation of the information system for recording and analyzing the results of control and preventive activities in the field of industrial safety, labor protection and the environment. Neftegazovoe delo = Oil and Gas Business. 2019. № 2. pp. 48–64. (In Russ.).
- Nikulin A., Nikulina A.Y. Assessment of occupational health and safety effectiveness at a mining company. Ecology, Environment and Conservation. 2017. Vol. 23. Iss. 1. pp. 352–356.
- Alyanin R.F., Gallyamov M.A., Abdrakhmanova E.N. Production noise. Problems and solutions. Neftegazovoe delo = Oil and Gas Business. 2019. № 2. pp. 128–142. (In Russ.).
- Savelev A.P., Pyanzov S.V., Skvortsov A.N. Decrease in Noise Impact on the Production Personnel Using Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). Bezopasnost truda v promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2016. № 2. pp. 51–53. (In Russ.).
- Nikulin A., Romanov A. Control over the use of personal protective equipment by employees, head protection. Ecology, Environment and Conservation. 2017. Vol. 23. Iss. 1. pp. 384–389.
- Gilyazov A.A., Muzafarova A.I., Salimov R.O., Yanbukhtina L.M. Measures on ensuing industrial safety and safe working conditions for the operators of the chlorination plants. Ekspertiza promyshlennoy bezopasnosti i diagnostika opasnykh proizvodstvennykh obektov = Industrial safety expertise and diagnostics of hazardous production facilities. 2016. № 1 (7). pp. 82–85. (In Russ.).
- Abdrakhimov Yu.R., Fedosov A.V., Khalilova O.G. Problems of assessing the efficiency of personal protective equipment use in oil and gas industry. Neftegazovoe delo = Oil and Gas Business. 2015. № 1. pp. 159–162. (In Russ.).
- On approval of the Standard norms for free delivery of special clothing, special footwear and other personal protective equipment to the employees of the organizations in oil refining and petrochemical industries engaged in works with harmful and (or) hazardous working conditions, as well as work carried out in special temperature conditions or related to pollution : order of Mintrud of Russia dated December 22, 2015, № 1110n. Available at: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/420328951 (data obrashcheniya: 15.12.2019). (accessed: December 15, 2019). (In Russ.).
- Abdrakhmanov N.Kh., Abdrakhmanova K.N., Vorokhobko V.V. Abdrakhmanova L.K., Basyirova A.R. Development of implementation chart for non-stationary risks minimization management technology based on information-management safety system. Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences. 2017. Vol. 12. Iss. 6 SI. pp. 7880–7888. DOI: 10.36478/jeasci.2017.7880.7888