The overview information is provided concerning the state of affairs in the mining industry in the field of industrial safety. It is shown that the multifactorial nature of the occupational risks (industrial, fire, environmental) forms a request for the development of risk monitoring system, as a result, a risk management system at hazardous facilities in accordance with the requirements of the supervisory authorities of the Russian Federation.
The urgency and advisability of the application of process approach at the stage of development and implementation of the risk management system in the organizations and industrial enterprises of mining industry based on GOST R ISO 31000—2019 «Risk management. Principles and Guidelines» which establishes the basic approaches required for ensuring the effectiveness and efficiency of the risk monitoring system. The analysis is given related to the advantages and opportunities in the implementation of risk management in the organization.
Process model of the risk management system in the mining organizations at the stage of development and implementation based on Deming PDCA cycle was built. Graphical map of the risk management system processes was developed and presented which complies with the requirements of GOST R ISO 31000—2019. The process of creating the risk management system using SADT (Structured Analysis and Design Technique) and IDEF0 methodology is shown in the article. The main context diagram of the process of creating the risk management system in IDEF0 notation was developed. The decomposition of the processes of the second and third levels is presented, all their functional links are described. Balance of the developed models is confirmed by the quantitative analysis of subprocess diagrams.
It is demonstrated that the process approach used at designing the risk management system allows to structure the composition of processes, clearly define input and output parameters of the processes, process participants, resources, and ensure control and process adjustment.
- Federal State Statistics Service. Russia in figurers. Available at: http://www.gks.ru/bgd/regl/b19_11/Main.htm (accessed: August 10, 2020). (In Russ.).
- Rostechnadzor summed up the results of its work in 2018. Available at: http://www.gosnadzor.ru/news/64/2699/?sphrase_id=1610714 (accessed: August 10, 2020). (In Russ.).
- Fridman Yu.A., Rechko G.N., Alekseenko E.V., Lyamin A.Yu. Coal business: risk factors. Vestnik Kuzbasskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta = Bulletin of the Kuzbass State Technical University. 2012. № 2 (90). pp. 117–124. (In Russ.).
- Fridman Yu.A., Rechko G.N., Lyamin A.Yu. Risk management tools in the coal business: experience in risk management implementation. Vestnik Kuzbasskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta = Bulletin of the Kuzbass State Technical University. 2012. № 4 (92). pp. 148–154. (In Russ.).
- Fridman Yu.A., Alekseenko E.V., Rechko G.N., Lyamin A.Yu. Nature of the risks in the coal business and mechanisms to overcome them (case of Kuzbass Fuel Company). Vestnik Novosibirskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Ser. «Sotsialno-ekonomicheskie nauki» = Novosibirsk State University Bulletin. Series: Social and economics sciences. 2013. Vol. 13. № 1. pp. 19–31. (In Russ.).
- Ponyatova N.V., Kabanenko M.N. Formation of the risk management system at the enterprise. Ekonomika i sotsium = Economics and society. 2017. № 1–2 (32). pp. 374–379. (In Russ.).
- Khizhnyak D.A., Shushpanova K.D. Organization of risk management system at the enterprise. Novaya nauka: finansovo-ekonomicheskie osnovy = New science: financial and economic foundations. 2017. № 1. pp. 273–275. (In Russ.).
- Repin V.V., Eliferov V.G. Process approach to management. Business process modeling. Moscow: Mann, Ivanov i Ferber, 2013. 544 p. (In Russ.).
- Segatto M., Padua S.I.D., Martinelli D.P. Business process management: a systemic approach? Business Process Management Journal. 2013. Vol. 19. № 4. pp. 698–714.
- Shim J.K., Siegel J.G. Dictionary of Accounting Terms. 5th Ed. New York: Barron’s Educational Series, 2014. 537 p.
- ISO/TC 176/SC 2/N 544R2. Guidance on the concept and use of the process approach for management systems. Available at: http://www.icgrp.ru/docs/list/article/?action=showproduct&id=79 (accessed: August 10, 2020). (In Russ.).
- Marka D.D., MakGouen K. Methodology of structured analysis and design SADT (Structured Analysis & Design Technique). Moscow: Meta Tekhnologiya, 1993. 85 p. (In Russ.).
- RD IDEF0—2000. Methodology of functional modeling IDEF0. Available at: https://nsu.ru/smk/files/idef.pdf (accessed: August 10, 2020). (In Russ.).