The results are presented concerning the study of the working conditions for the employees of three oil mines at the Yaregskoye field of the Komi Republic, which are involved in the technological processes of mining during extraction of high-viscous oil using the thermo-shaft method. Consistently high level of occupational morbidity among the oil mine personnel was indicated. Main group of risk is identified, which is the most exposed to harmful production factors. Calculated were the risks related to the development of occupational diseases, and the regularities of their formation among the employees of oil-producing mines were revealed.
The results of the occupational risk assessment confirmed that the level of production conditionality of disturbances in the body of underground personnel depends on the length of service, working conditions and profession. Based on the results of analysis of the level of the production conditions effect on the human body during thermo-shaft oil production, an integral point-based estimate of the specific severity of the production processes negative factors was proposed. The diagrams are built related to the distribution of the total specific severity of the working environment by professions of the underground personnel.
Main harmful production factors at the workplaces of the underground personnel that effect the employees and cause the diseases are listed. These include vibroacoustic effects, increased noise level, arduous working conditions, chemical factors, adverse microclimate, dustiness. The results of calculations of the generalized levels of safety and occupational risk are presented depending on the workplaces of the underground personnel.
The algorithm is developed for the combined risk assessment of obtaining and developing occupational diseases with ranking criteria for the labor protection management system. Maximum work experience is indicated, which corresponds to the risk acceptable level for the underground personnel in the conditions of thermo-shaft oil production.
- References 1. Onder S. Evaluation of occupational injuries with lost days among opencast coal mine workers through logistic regression models. Safety Science. 2013. Vol. 59. pp. 86–92. DOI: 10.1016/j.ssci.2013.05.002
- Schulte P.A., Pandalai S., Wulsin V., Chun H.K. Interaction of occupational and personal risk factors in workforce health and safety. American Journal of Public Health. 2012. Vol. 102. № 3. pp. 434–448. DOI: 10.2105/AJPH.2011.300249
- Tskhadaya N.D., Zhuykov A.E., Yagubov Z.Kh. Criterion of evaluation of optimum work conditions in mining workings of oil mines. Neftegazovoe delo = Oil and Gas Business. 2012. № 5. pp. 318–326. (In Russ.).
- Fomin A.I., Pavlov A.F., Popov V.B., Malysheva M.N. Causes and effect links of professional risks at the enterprises of coal industry of Kuzbass. Bezopasnost truda v promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2017. № 1. pp. 74–80. (In Russ.).
- On industrial safety of hazardous production facilities: Federal Law of July 21, 1997 № 116-FZ. Moscow: ZAO NTTs PB, 2019. 56 p. (In Russ.).
- Spiridonov Yu.A., Zakharov V.D., Kozulin A.N. Oil and gas of Komi region: collection of documents and materials. 2-e izd., dop. i pererab. Syktyvkar: Komi knizhnoe izdatelstvo, 1989. 288 p. (In Russ.).
- On the state of sanitary and epidemiological welfare of the population in the Russian Federation: State report on Komi Republic in 2016. Syktyvkar: Upravlenie Federalnoy sluzhby po nadzoru v sfere zashchity prav potrebiteley i blagopoluchiya cheloveka po Respublike Komi, 2017. 133 p. (In Russ.).
- Grunskoy T.V., Berdnik A.G., Berdnik M.M. The hygienic risk assessment of the development of occupational diseases among personnel that work in thermal mining oil recovery. Vestnik PNIPU. Geologiya. Neftegazovoe i gornoe delo = Perm Journal of Petroleum and Mining Engineering. 2018. Vol. 18. № 1. pp. 85–100. DOI: 10.15593/2224-9923/2018.3.8. (In Russ.).
- Fomin A.I., Grunskoy T.V. Integrated Assessment of the Occupational Risks of the Employees of the Underground Group while Extraction of Oil Using Thermoshaft Method. Bezopasnost truda v promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2019. № 3. pp. 81–86. DOI: 10.24000/0409-2961-2019-3-81-86
- Fomin A.I. Risk management: Textbook. Kemerovo: KuzGTU, 2018. 142 p. (In Russ.).
- Fomin A.I. Assessment of the working conditions at the investigation and registration of occupational morbidity events in the coal industry. Kemerovo: NP «Kuzbasskiy mezhotraslevoy tsentr okhrany truda», 2007. 202 p. (In Russ.).
- Fomin A.I., Kazantsev V.G., Botvenko D.V., Khaliavina M.N., Yermolaiev A.M. Risks management when developing coal deposits with the underground method. Vestnik Nauchnogo tsentra po bezopasnosti rabot v ugolnoy promyshlennosti = Bulletin of the Scientific Center for Safety of Work in the Coal Industry. 2018. № 4. pp. 54–62. (In Russ.).