It is known that harmful substances being gases under normal conditions are capable to form the acute poisoning zone. For compressed and liquefied harmful substances the maximum contamination zone under changing meteorological conditions can be calculated based on the previously proposed algorithmic and software support for forecasting maximum contamination zone under changing meteorological conditions for emergency chemically hazardous substances. As a result of the study, two databases were developed to calculate the maximum contamination zone in changing meteorological conditions for harmful substances that are compressed and liquefied gases. These databases are integrated in the previously developed software for the forecast and visualization of the maximum contamination zone in changing meteorological conditions. At present, the software allows to predict the maximum zone of contamination in changing meteorological conditions for both the emergency chemically hazardous substances and for harmful substances.
For the formation of these bases, the physicochemical properties of harmful substances being gases under normal conditions are collected and summarized. In those cases where such properties failed to be found, the calculation was done using recognized methods.
2. On recognition as invalid the republican sanitary norms, rules and hygienic norms SanPiN № 12-32—95 List of emergency chemical compounds (highly toxic substances), introduction of changes in the Decree of the Chief state sanitary doctor of the Republic of Belarus of 31 December, 1998 № 53: Decree of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus of May 27, 2014 № 36. Available at: http://naviny.org/2014/05/27/by2752.htm (accessed: October 14, 2018). (In Russ.).
3. About the Model Law «On the prevention of major accidents related to emissions/ discharges of hazardous substances and on limiting their possible consequences»: Resolution of the Inter-Parliamentary Assembly of the States — Parties to the Commonwealth of Independent States on May 17, 2012 № 37-7. Available at: http://www.lawbelarus.com/018087 (accessed: December 14, 2018). (In Russ.).
4. GOST 12.1.007—76. Occupational Safety Standards System. Harmful substances. Classification and general safety requirements. Moscow: Standartinform, 2007. 5 p. (In Russ.).
5. Kotov D.S. Methods and algorithmic support for the prediction of damage zones in emergency situations at chemically hazardous objects: thesis ... Candidate of technical sciences. Minsk, 2018. 221 p. (In Russ.).
6. Saechnikov V.A., Zolotoy S.A., Kotov D.S., Novikov E.V., Kotov S.G. Substantiation of the Calculation and Visualization of the Contamination Zones in Changing Meteorological Conditions. Bezopasnost truda v promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2017. № 8. pp. 37–43. (In Russ.).
7. Kotov D.S., Saechnikov V.A., Kotov S.G. Calculation and visualization of the contaminated zones in changing meteorological conditions Nadezhnost i bezopasnost magistral'nogo truboprovodnogo transporta: sb. nauch. tr. (Reliability and safety of the main pipeline transport: Collection of scientific papers). Novopolotsk, 2011. pp. 248–254. (In Russ.).
8. Kotov D.S., Saechnikov V.A., Kotov S.G., Verkhoturova E.V. Republic of Belarus. The way to visualize the contaminated zones in changing meteorological conditions. Patent № 20359 MPK (2006) G 06F 7/60, G 06T 11/00, G 01W 1/00 Resp. Belarus. Applied: January 04, 2000. Published: February 28, 2016. Bulletin №. № 4 (111).
9. RD 52.04.253—90. Methods for predicting the scale of contamination with highly toxic substances in case of accidents (destruction) at chemically hazardous objects and transport. Available at: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/1200007358 (accessed: December 14, 2018). (In Russ.).
10. GOST 12.1.005—88. Occupational Safety Standards System. General sanitary and hygienic requirements for working zone air. Available at: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/1200003608 (accessed: December 14, 2018). (In Russ.).
11. On the improvement of the population protection from highly toxic substances and classification of administrative-territorial units and objects of the national economy by chemical hazard. Available at: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/456009324 (accessed: December 14, 2018). (In Russ.).
12. Godnev I.N., Krasnov K.S. Physical chemistry: textbook. Moscow: Vysshaya shkola, 1982. 687 p. (In Russ.).