The issue is considered related to the probability of emergency situation escalation on negative scenarios associated with the human factor. Taking into account the unlimited response time to an emergency situation in the conditions of its localization and liquidation, it is required to consider personnel errors, including in responding to emergency situations from the point of view of reliability of the «man-machine» system.
Along with this, the concept of reliability in this context should reflect both the correctness and the timeliness of response. Based on this, the application of the indicator of the correctness of actions performance per unit of time as a tool for identifying the efficiency of the personnel actions in emergency situations is described in the article. These issues require special attention of the specialists in various fields, as they are at the interface of technical and psychological sciences. Knowing the reliability indicators of a man-machine system, it becomes possible to solve the vital task on calculating the risks of emergency situations. If we consider the issue in the context of the influence of the current functional state of a person on the overall reliability indicator, the task will be reduced to calculating the probability of emergency escalation. The mechanism for calculating the probability of an escalation of emergency related to the influence of the human factor is considered, which is based on the Methodology for determining the influence of a person functional state on making managerial decisions in case of emergency and accidental situations, and data obtained during the experiment conducted with use of this Methodology.
- On the approval of the Federal state educational standard of higher education in the field of training 20.03.01 Technosphere safety (bachelor degree level): Order of the Ministry of Education and Science dated March 21, 2016 № 246 (as amended on July 13, 2017). Available at: https://www.timacad.ru/sveden/files/200301.pdf (accessed: September 25, 2019). (In Russ.).
- Volokhina A.T. Ensuring industrial safety at gas main transport enterprises based on the competency-based approach to personnel. Neftegazovoe delo = Oil and Gas Business. 2017. № 5. pp. 67–91. (In Russ.).
- Funtikova N.V., Kuz E.V. Professionally significant qualities as a factor of effectiveness of professional actions of a future specialist. Vestnik Luganskogo natsionalnogo universiteta imeni Vladimira Dalya = Vestnik Lugansk Vladimir Dahl national university. 2018. № 4 (10). pp. 103–106. (In Russ.).
- Melnikova D.A., Sumarchenkova I.A., Chernysheva E.A. Reducing the influence of the human factor on the state of technosphere safety. Izvestiya Samarskogo nauchnogo tsentra RAN = Izvestiya of the Samara Russian Academy of Sciences scientific center. 2016. Vol. 18. № 4–5. pp. 910–914. (In Russ.).
- Tskhadaya N.D., Zakharov D.Yu. Improvement of the procedure for professional selection of the personnel for work with the increased risk. Zapiski Gornogo instituta = Journal of mining institute. 2018. Vol. 230. pp. 204–208. (In Russ.).
- Boschee P. Improving Human Performance: Tackling the Challenges to Develop Effective Safety Cultures. Society of Petroleum Engineers. 2014. Vol. 3. Iss. 3. June 1. DOI:10.2118/0614-0018-OGF
- Nicolais N. De, Vadala R., Abate J., Olsen J., McHattie J. Enhanced Well Control Implementing Human Factors. Society of Petroleum Engineers. 2016. September 6. DOI: 10.2118/181035-MS
- James B.A. New Methodologies for Human Factors in Process Safety. Society of Petroleum Engineers. 2014. June 9. DOI: 10.2118/169907-MS
- Thorogood J.L., Lauche K., Crichton M., Pollard I., Hviid L.B., Verweijen B. Getting to Grips with Human Factors in Drilling Operations. Society of Petroleum Engineers. 2015. Vol. 67. Iss. 4. April 1. DOI: 10.2118/0415-0070-JPT
- Clepnev V.N., Maksimenko A.F. Basic principles of building the quality management system for the processes of prevention, localization and liquidation of consequences of accidents at the pipeline transport facilities. Nauka i tekhnologii truboprovodnogo transporta nefti i nefteproduktov = Science & Technologies: oil and oil products pipeline transportation. 2018. Vol. 8. № 4. pp. 456–468. (In Russ.).
- Vinogradova G.L., Perepelkin A.S. Reliability assessment of man-machine management decision system. Vestnik Ivanovskogo gosudarstvennogo energeticheskogo universiteta = Vestnik of Ivanovo State Power Engineering University. 2009. № 4. pp. 81–84. (In Russ.).
- Zakharov D.Yu. Improvement of the emergency response system taking into account the psychological aspects of the personnel actions management: thesis... Candidate of Technical Sciences. Ufa, 2017. 203 p. (In Russ.).
- Sergienko S.K., Bodrov V.A., Pisarenko Yu.E., Kapitsa M.S., Kononova V.N., Blinov Yu.Ya., Kostin A.N., Leonova A.B., Kuznetsova A.S., Rodina O.N., Kabachenko T.S., Enkova L.L., Denisova T.N., Strelkov Yu.K., Strokina A.N., Chernyshova O.N. Practical course on the engineering psychology and ergonomics: textbook for the universities. Moscow: Izdatelskiy tsentr «Akademiya», 2003. 400 p. (In Russ.).
- Zakharov D.Yu., Afanaseva I.V. Forecast of the reliability of human-machine system for assessment of the risks of developing emergency situations during transportation and storage of oil products. Izvestiya Komi nauchnogo tsentra UrO RAN = Bulletin of Komi scientific center UrO RAS. 2014. № 4 (20). pp. 87–90. (In Russ.).
- Vetoshkin A.G., Marunin V.I. Reliability and safety of technical systems: textbook. Penza: Izd-vo Penzenskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta, 2003. 129 p. (In Russ.).
- Keyn O.P., Klimova I.V. Reduction of Individual Risk for the Employee of Fuel Filling Stations with Building the Accident Logical Models. Bezopasnost Truda v Promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2019. № 7. pp. 81–85. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.24000/0409-2961-2019-7-81-85