Emergency situations at the oil wells are often caused by the formation of asphalt-resin-paraffin deposits. Removal of harmful deposits increases the efficiency of production wells, increases the turnaround time, prevents emergencies, and, also, reduces the likelihood of an explosive environment. According to the industrial safety requirements for hazardous production facilities it is necessary to take measures to eliminate the causes and prevent such accidents. Therefore, it is required to ensure timely efficient removal of deposits, which in turn requires the improvement of methods and technologies for cleaning wells.
Gazprom Dobycha Orenburg LLC uses the technology of the wells heat treatment by means of injection of heated gas condensate. The thermal method of removal has a significant disadvantage, such as melting of the deposits instead of dissolving them, which leads to a rapid buildup of wax on the inner walls of the oilfield equipment.
The method is proposed for removing asphalt-resin-paraffin deposits using a modified hydrocarbon solvent, which is obtained experimentally based of the stable gas condensate of the Orenburg oil and gas condensate field using cavitation-vortex effect. The new method is presented for obtaining a solvent by separating a gas condensate fraction using the single evaporation device operating at low temperatures. This method eliminates the influence of high temperatures traditionally used in the fractionating columns for separating gas condensate into fractions and ensures the safety of the technological process and labor of the employees.
2. Kelland M.A. Production chemicals for the Oil and Gas industry. 2nd еd. Boca Raton: CRC Press, 2014. 454 p.
3. Kamenshchikov F.A. Thermal dewaxing of wells. Moscow–Izhevsk: «NITs Regulyarnaya i khaoticheskaya dinamika», 2005. 254 p. (In Russ.).
4. Hyne N.J. Nontechnical Guide to Petroleum Geology, Exploration, Drilling and production. 3rd еd. Tulsa: PennWell Corporation, 2012. 699 p.
5. Sharifullin A.V., Sharifullin V.N. Composite compositions for the processes of removal and inhibition of oil deposits: monogr. Kazan: KGTU, 2010. 304 p. (In Russ.).
6. Hilyard J.F. The Oil & Gas Industry: a Nontechnical Guide. Tulsa: PennWell Corporation, 2012. 316 p.
7. Sharifullin A.V., Baybekova L.R., Suleymanov A.T., Khamidullin R.F., Sharifullin V.N. Features of the composition and structure of the oil deposits. Tekhnologii nefti i gaza = Oil and Gas Technologies. 2006. № 6. pp. 19–24. (In Russ.).
8. Pentin Yu.A., Vilkov L.V. Physical research methods in chemistry. Moscow: Mir, AST, 2003. 683 p. (In Russ.).
9. Akhmetov A.F., Gerasimova E.V., Nuriazdanova V.F. Analysis of the laboratory methods for determining the efficiency of solvents of the asphalt-resin-paraffin deposits. Bashkirskiy khimicheskiy zhurnal = Bashkir chemical journal. 2008. Vol. 15. № 1. pp. 65–67. (In Russ.).
10. Vasileva T.V., Muftakhova E.D. Solvents of the asphalt-resin-paraffin deposits based on gas condensate. Aktualnye problemy i tendentsii razvitiya tekhnosfernoy bezopasnosti v neftegazovoy otrasli: materialy 2-y Mezhdunar. nauch.-prakt. konf. (Actual problems and trends in the development of technosphere safety in the oil and gas industry: materials of the Second International Scientific and Practical Conference). Ufa: Izd-vo UGNTU, 2019. pp. 163–164. (In Russ.).
11. Muftakhova E.D., Vasileva T.V., Khafizov F.Sh., Khafizov I.F., Ozden I.V. Choice of the chemical composition for removing asphalt-resin-paraffin deposits in main pipelines. Tekhnosfernaya bezopasnost = Technosphere safety. 2020. № 1 (26). pp. 89–93. (In Russ.).
12. Khalikova O.D., Perezhogin D.Yu., Enikeeva E.D., Vechko D.M. Influence cavitation vortex effect on the properties of corrosion inhibitors. Sovremennye tekhnologii v neftegazovom dele: sb. tr. konf. (Modern technologies in the oil and gas business: collection of the conference proceedings). Ufa, 2016. Vol. 2. pp. 296–299. (In Russ.).
13. Larionov S.L., Arkhipova O.V., Obukhova S.A. Influence of the mechanical effect on the properties of oil dispersed systems. Nauka i tekhnologiya uglevodorodnykh dispersnykh system: materialy 2-go mezhdunar. simp. (Science and technology of the hydrocarbon disperse systems: materials of the second international symposium). Ufa, 2000. Vol. 2. pp. 47–50. (In Russ.).
14. Green S.I. Fluid Vortices. Journal of Fluid Mechanics. 1996. Vol. 313. pp. 409–411.
15. Khafizov F.Sh., Abdullin N.A., Degterev N.S., Khafizov I.F. Design improvement of ultrasonic gas-hydrodynamic mixer. Problemy sbora, podgotovki i transporta nefti i nefteproduktov = Problems of Gathering, Treatment and Transportation of Oil and Oil products. 2010. № 1 (79). pp. 55–60. (In Russ.).