Information is provided on the legislative documents of the Russian Federation regulating activities of the organizations in the field of fire safety.
The relevance and expediency are argued related to applying the process approach at the stage of formation and implementation of a fire safety system based on the regulatory legal acts (their individual provisions) containing mandatory requirements, the assessment of compliance with which is carried out within the framework of the federal state fire supervision. The methodological substantiation is presented concerning the process approach to the development of a fire safety system in the organization based on the systematic approach using the well-known PDCA principle, basic issues of its applicability are considered.
A conceptual matrix of processes and sub-processes is compiled in accordance with the typology of processes according to ISO (ISO/TC 176/SC 2/N 544R3), management processes of the organization, the processes of measurement, analysis and improvement, the main processes and the processes of resource management are presented, the processes are ranked by levels.
A conceptual model is developed for creating a fire safety system based on the process approach, SADT structural analysis and design technology, and IDEF0 functional modeling methodology. The main context diagram of the process of forming a fire safety system in IDEF0 notation, as well as the decomposition of the processes of the second and third levels is considered, all their functional relationships are described.
The presented process modeling methodology makes it possible to achieve a positive effect in terms of management, minimization of costs and terms for the development of a fire safety system.
It is demonstrated that the process approach used in the design of this system makes it possible to structure the composition of processes, clearly define their input and output parameters, process participants, resources, ensure control and adjustment of the processes.
2. Kalyuzhina Zh.S., Martinovich N.V. Process approach to managing a fire and rescue unit. Sovremennye tekhnologii obespecheniya grazhdanskoy oborony i likvidatsii posledstviy chrezvychaynykh situatsiy = Modern technologies for ensuring civil defense and eliminating the consequences of emergency situations. 2014. № 1 (5). pp. 106–108. (In Russ).
3. Buynovskiy S.N., Karabanov Yu.F., Tkachenko V.A., Shalaev V.K. Problems of Implementation and Functioning of Industrial Safety Management Systems in the Organizations Operating Hazardous Production Facilities. Bezopasnost Truda v Promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2018. № 9. pp. 39–44. (In Russ). DOI: 10.24000/0409-2961-2018-9-39-44
4. Karabanov Yu.F., Pecherkin A.S., Tkachenko V.A., Sidorov V.I. Industrial Safety Audit of Hazardous Production Facilities. Bezopasnost Truda v Promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2019. № 2. pp. 60–69. (In Russ). DOI: 10.24000/0409-2961-2019-2-60-69
5. Martinovich N.V., Tatarkin I.N., Antonov A.V., Melnik A.A. Application of the methods of system analysis in the study of the fire and rescue units activities. Available at: http://naukovedenie.ru/PDF/86TVN615.pdf (accessed: April 21, 2022). (In Russ).
6. Shchipanov A.V. Application of the Process Approach in the Development of Documentation Support for the Industrial Safety Management System in the Organization.
Bezopasnost Truda v Promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2022. № 3. pp. 46–54. (In Russ). DOI: 10.24000/0409-2961-2022-3-46-54
7. Filimonov V.A. Development and Implementation of Occupational Health and Safety Management System based on the ISO 45001:2018 International Standard. Bezopasnost Truda v Promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2020. № 4. pp. 58–67. (In Russ). DOI: 10.24000/0409-2961-2020-4-58-67
8. Shchipanov A.V., Smaliy V.I. Organizational Transparency at Conducting Studies of the Work Environment and Labor Process. Bezopasnost Truda v Promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2019. № 5. pp. 65–69. (In Russ). DOI: 10.24000/0409-2961-2019-5-65-69
9. Segatto M., Padua S.I., Martinelli D.P. Business process management: a systemic approach? Business Process Management Journal. 2013. № 19 (4). pp. 698–714. DOI: 10.1108/BPMJ-JUN-2012-0064
10. ISO/TC 176/SC 2/N 544R3. Guide to the concept and use of the process approach for management systems. Available at: http://www.icgrp.ru/docs/list/article/?action=showproduct&id=79 (accessed: February 2, 2022). (In Russ).
11. Marka D.A., MakGouen K. Methodology of structural analysis and design SADT (Structured Analysis & Design Technique). Available at: https://pqm-online.com/assets/files/lib/books/marka.pdf (accessed: February 2, 2022). (In Russ).
12. RD IDEF0—2000. IDEF0 Functional Modeling Methodology. Available at: https://nsu.ru/smk/files/idef.pdf (accessed: February 2, 2022). (In Russ).