The article discusses the principle of the forecast of zones of dynamic phenomena possible development. It is based on the remote capabilities of the seismic method of reflected waves as tools for recording contrasting seismic reflectors associated with the zones of disintegration within the influence of sinking or second working operations. Developed on this basis GIS MIKON geoinformation hardware and software complex (OOO Ingortech, Yekaterinburg), combines regular aerogas and gas control, operates in continuous technological mode at the coal and ore mines, and testifies about rather high reliability of the forecast of areas of geo and gas-dynamic phenomena likely development at a safe distance from the place of mining operations.
The methodology and technology are presented concerning creation of GIS MIKON geographic information system, which predicts geo-and gas-dynamic phenomena at the mining sites based on the combined synchronized monitoring of actual methane abundance in the mine workings and seismic assessment of the dynamics of the rock massif state at the distance of their mutual influence. Practice of using this system in the coal mines indicates a rather high level of determination of the forecast of geo-and gas-dynamic phenomena at safe distances from the place of mining operations.
Analysis of the efficient technological measures will ensure the transition from the moment of fixing the state of GIS MIKON DANGER system to its opposite state without negative effect on mining processes.
- Kornilkov S.V., Pisetskiy V.B., Sashurin A.D., Lapin E.S., Lapin S.E., Balakin V.Yu. Concept, system solutions and results of geotechnical monitoring and forecasting of dangerous geodynamic phenomena in the processes of underground mining. Materialy 13-y nauch.-prakt. konf. «Inzhenernaya geofizika – 2017»: sb. tr. (Materials of the 13th scientific-practical conference «Engineering Geophysics — 2017»: collected works). Kislovodsk, 2017. (In Russ.).
- Pisetskiy V.B., Vlasov V.V., Cherepanov V.P., Abaturova I.V., Zudilin A.E., Patrushev Yu.V., Aleksandrova A.V. Forecast of the rock massif stability based on the method of seismic location at the construction of the underground structures. Inzhenernye izyskaniya = Engineering survey. 2014. № 9–10. pp. 46–51. (In Russ.).
- Abramov I.L. Types and causes of gas-dynamic phenomena in the coal mines. Vestnik KuzGTU = KuzGTU Bulletin. 2015. № 1. pp. 16–17. (In Russ.).
- Bulychev N.S. Mechanics of the underground structures. Moscow: Nedra, 1994. 382 p. (In Russ.).
- Zykov V.S. Sudden coal and gas outburst and other gas-dynamic phenomena in the mines. Kemerovo: Institut uglya i uglekhimii SO RAN, 2010. 333 p. (In Russ.).
- GOST R 55154—2012. Mining equipment. Coal mine safety systems are multifunctional. General technical requirements. Available at: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/1200103247 (accessed: October 1, 2019). (In Russ.).
- Safety rules in the coal mines: Federal rules and regulations in the field of industrial safety. Ser. 05. Iss. 40. Moscow: ZAO NTTs PB, 2019. 198 p. (In Russ.).
- Zakharov V.N. Geoinformation support and complex monitoring of geo- and gas-dynamic processes during high-intensity underground coal mining. Gornyy informatsionno-analiticheskiy byulleten = Mining information and analytical bulletin. 2012. № S1. pp. 32–43. (In Russ.).
- Lapin S.E., Aleksandrova A.V., Patrushev Yu.V. Experimental Research of «Mikon-Geo» System at «Almaznaya» Mine Bezopasnost Truda v Promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2012. № 6. pp. 44–47. (In Russ.).
- Biot M.A. Mechanics of incremental deformations. Available at: https://olemiss.edu/sciencenet/poronet/biot.pdf (accessed: October 1, 2019).
- Morozov E.M., Levin V.A., Vershinin A.V. Strength analysis. Fidesis in the hands of an engineer. Moscow: Izdatelskaya gruppa URSS, 2015. 408 p. (In Russ.).
- Pisetskiy V.B. Mechanism of destruction of the sedimentary deposits and the effects of friction in discrete environment. Izvestiya vuzov. Gornyy zhurnal = News of the Higher Institutions. Mining journal. 2005. № 1. pp. 48–65. (In Russ.).
- Byerlee J. Friction of rocks. Pure and Applied Geophysics. 1978. Vol. 116. Iss. 4–5. pp. 615–626.
- Pisetski V., Kormilcev V.B., Ratushnak A.N. Method for predicting dynamic parameters of fluids in a subterranean reservoir. Available at: https://patentimages.storage.googleapis.com/ca/e6/64/67ae2a9e95704e/US6498989.pdf (accessed: October 1, 2019).
- Lapin S.E., Pisetskiy V.B. Towards the development of geoinformation panel for safety of the underground mining based on related solutions for predicting the development of the stress state of a rock massif and gas flows as part of Fidesis strength analysis package. Chebyshevskiy sbornik = Chebyshevskiy Sbornik. 2017. Vol. 18. Iss. 3. pp. 352–365. (In Russ.).
- Lapin S.E. Remote Evaluation of the Dynamic State Stability of the Coal-bearing Mine Massif in the Zone of its Effect on the Aerogas Mode of the Underground Workings. Bezopasnost Truda v Promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2018. № 6. pp. 29–34. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.24000/0409-2961-2018-6-29-34