For the a priori assessment of occupational health and socio-economic damage caused by harmful working conditions, the fundamentally new approach to HSE MS in the Russian Federation is substantiated in the work based on the methodological concept of extending labor longevity. Its basic element is the application of a single comprehensive socio-economic indicator for quantitative assessment of health potential experience. Difference between the optimal and risk labor experience is the absolute quantitative indicator of the unused potential of safe labor experience for the specific employee. The objects of research are the quantitative indicators of labor experience as direct indicators of the dynamics of changes in the health of the employees in harmful working conditions and caused by that economic costs of the enterprises. Computer programs were developed, which allow for conducting quantitative assessment of the loss of duration of safe labor experience.
Comprehensive use of the programs for calculating the indicators of the unused potential of safe labor experience and the risk index of functional disorders of the body allowed to develop the personalized electronic map of occupational health for quantitative assessment of the employee individual occupational risk. The map accompanies the employee throughout the entire length of service. With its help, it is possible to solve a complex of the applied problems facing the occupational health and safety system.
- World Health Organization (WHO) (2009). Healthy Workplaces: A WHO global model for action. Geneva, WHO. Available at: http://apps.who.int/iris/bitstream/handle/10665/44307/9789244599310_rus.pdf (accessed: July 12, 2019).
- Concha-Barrientos M., Imel Nelson D., Driscoll T., Punnett L., Steenland K., Fingerhut M. The global burden of selected occupational disease and injury risks. In Comparative Quantification of Health Risks: Global and regional burden of disease attributable to selected major risk factors. Geneva: WHO, 2004. pp. 1651–1802.
- Takala J., Hämäläinen P., Saarela K. Roles of occupational safety and health organisations in global and regional prevention strategies. Occupational Health Southern Africa Journal. 2009. Spec. Iss. 15 (2a). pp. 17–23.
- László K., Pikhart H., Kopp M., Bobak M., Pajak A., Malyutina S., Salavecz G., Marmot M. Job insecurity and health: a study of 16 European countries. Social Science and Medicine. 2010. Vol. 70 (6). pp. 867–874.
- Izmerov N.F. Concept of long-term socio-economic development of the Russian Federation for the period until 2020 and the preservation of the working population health. Available at: http://federalbook.ru/files/FSZ/soderghanie/Tom%2013/IV/Izmerov.pdf (accessed: July 12, 2019). (In Russ.).
- Izmerov N.F., Bukhtiyarov I.V., Prokopenko L.V., Shigan E.E. Implementation of the World Health Organization global action plan for the health protection of the employees in the Russian Federation. Meditsina truda i promyshlennaya ekologiya = Occupational medicine and industrial ecology. 2015. № 9. 4–10. (In Russ.).
- Onishchenko G.G State of labor conditions and occupational morbidity of the Russian Federation employees. Gigiena i sanitariya = Hygiene and sanitation. 2009. № 1. pp. 29–33. (In Russ.).
- Joint ILO/WHO Committee on Occupational Health. Working Document of the Twelfth Session of the Joint ILO/WHO Committee on Occupational Health, 5–7 April 1995. Geneva: ILO/WHO, 1995.
- Rantanen J. Basic occupational health services — their structure, content and objectives. Scandinavian Journal of Work, Environment and Health. 2005. № 1. pp. 5–15.
- Employees health: global action plan. Available at: http://www.who.int/occupational_health/WHO_health_assembly_ru_web.pdf?ua=1 (accessed: July 12, 2019). (In Russ.).
- World Health Organization global strategy on occupational health for all. Available at: http://apps.who.int/iris/bitstream/handle/10665/200851/WHA49_R12_rus.pdf?sequence=1 (accessed: July 12, 2019). (In Russ.).
- Kashintseva L.V., Sokolov E.M., Khadartsev A.A., Khrupachev A.G., Kashintseva L.O. Methodology for the appointment of additional payments for the work in harmful working conditions. Bezopasnost zhiznedeyatelnosti = Life safety. 2014. № 8 (164). pp. 3–11. (In Russ.).
- Kabanov I.A., Kashintseva L.V., Tulyakov S.P. Practical implementation of acoustic measures in order to protect employees from noise on the example of OOO «Brick factory Braer». Zashchita ot povyshennogo shuma i vibratsii: sb. dokl. VI Vseros. nauch.-prakt. konf. s mezhdunar. uchastiem (Protection from increased noise and vibration: book of reports. VI All-Russian scientific-practical conference with the international participation). Saint-Petersburg, 2017. pp. 555–567. (In Russ.).
- Kabanov I.A., Kashintseva L.V., Khadartsev A.A. Development and implementation of socio-economic concept of extending labor longevity at OOO «Brick factory Braer». Uspekhi sovremennoy nauki = Successes of modern science. 2016. Vol. 4. № 12. pp. 102–109. (In Russ.).
- Kashintseva L.V., Kabanov I.A., Khadartsev A.A. Efficiency of application of socio-economic concept of extending labor longevity for the purpose of occupational safety management. Izvestiya Tulskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Ekonomicheskie i yuridicheskie nauki = Bulletin of Tula State University. Economic and legal sciences. 2017. № 1–1. pp. 137–147. (In Russ.).
- R 2.2.2006—05. Occupational health. Guidelines for the hygienic assessment of working environment and workflow factors. Criteria and classification of working conditions. Available at: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/1200040973 (accessed: July 12, 2019). (In Russ.).
- Dunaev V.A., Kabanov I.A., Troitskiy A.N., Khadartsev A.A., Khrupachev A.G. Calculation Program for «NoiseInfluenceDose»: certificate on state registration of computer programs dated 04/27/2017 № 2017614849. Applied: March 6, 2017. Published: April 27, 2017. Computer programs register.