The predominant area of application of the developed methodology is the construction of the distribution of the geodynamic state of the developed hydrocarbon fields in oil and gas basin, and the identification of the corresponding distribution law. A number of the hydrocarbon deposits in terms of geological conditions of occurrence, structure and other parameters are geodynamically hazardous during their development. The Federal Law «On Subsurface Resources» (Article 24) requires conducting a complex of geological, surveying, and other observations sufficient for ensuring a normal technological cycle of work, and the prediction of hazardous situations.
The developed methodology based on the construction of aggregated additive models for each reservoir and field is presented. It includes four sequential stages (24 operations): first — prepare geodynamic data; second — determine the geodynamic state of productive strata; third — find the geodynamic state of the developed deposits subsoil; fourth — build the distribution of the bowels geodynamic state of these fields for the entire oil and gas basin and identify the relevant distribution law.
Oil and gas basin in the west of the Orenburg Region (Volga — Ural and Caspian oil and gas provinces) is considered as an example of implementation. Unique data of twenty geodynamic parameters of 320 productive strata (56 fields) were used. It is revealed that in accordance with the Pearson criterion, the theoretical data with a high confidence probability (95 %) correspond to the law of normal distribution.
Developed methodology has significant technical and economic advantages, since it allows to identify the geodynamic state of productive strata and subsoil of the fields being developed, to identify hazardous geodynamic processes and to choose rational modes for the development of hydrocarbon deposits.
2. Gong W., Peng Y., Wang H., He M., Ribeiro e Sousa L., Wang J. Fracture Angle Analysis of Rock Burst Faulting Planes Based on True-Triaxial Experiment. Rock Mechanics and Rock Engineering. 2015. Vol. 48. Iss. 3. pp. 1017–1039. DOI: 10.1007/s00603-014-0639-0
3. Sainoki A, Mitri H.S. Evaluation of fault-slip potential due to shearing of fault asperities. Canadian Geotechnical Journal. 2015. Vol. 52. №. 10. pp. 1417–1425. DOI: 10.1139/cgj-2014-0375
4. Gibowicz S.J., Lasocki S. Seismicity induced by mining: Ten years later. Available at: https://www.resolutionmineeis.us/sites/default/files/references/gibowicz-lasocki-2001.pdf (accessed: February 21, 2021). DOI: 10.1016/S0065-2687(00)80007-2
5. Villaescusa Е. Geotechnical Design for Sublevel Open Stoping. CRC Press, 2014. 542 p. DOI:10.1201/b16702
6. Gan W., Frohlich C. Gas injection may have triggered earthquakes in the Cogdell oil field, Texas. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. 2013. Vol. 110. Iss. 47. pp. 18786–18791. DOI:10.1073/pnas.1311316110
7. He M., Zhao F. Laboratory study of unloading rate effects on rockburst. Disaster Advances. 2013. Vol. 6. № 9. pp. 11–18.
8. Kaiser P.K., Cai M. Design of rock support system under rockburst condition. Journal of Rock Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering. 2012. Vol. 4 (3). pp. 215–227. DOI:10.3724/SP.J.1235.2012.00215
9. Erokhin G.N., Maynagashev S.M., Bortnikov P.B., Kuzmenko A.P., Rodin S.V. Method for controlling development of hydrocarbon formations on basis of micro-seismic emission. Patent RF. № 2309434 C1. Applied: June 19, 2006. Published: October 27, 2007. Bulletin № 30. (In Russ.).
10. Arutyunov S.L., Sirotinskiy Yu.V., Suntsov A.E. Hydrocarbon prospecting method (options), and the method for determining the depth of productive strata occurrence. Patent RF. № 2251716 C1. Applied: June 25, 2004. Published: May 10, 2005. Bulletin № 13. (In Russ.).
11. Arutyunov S.L., Grafov B.M., Loshkarev G.L., Sirotinskiy Yu.V., Vostrov N.N., Kazarinov V.E., Kuznetsov O.L., Remeev O.A., Shutov G.Ya., Kuzin A.M., Kuteev Yu.M. Seismic exploration method for hydrocarbon prospecting, and seismic complex for its implementation. Patent RF. № 2054697 C1. Applied: December 29, 1992. Published: February 20, 1996. (In Russ.).
12. Nesterenko M.Y., Nesterenko Y.M. Hydro-geodynamic and geodynamic processes in the platform territories of hydrocarbon production. Available at: https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1755-1315/321/1/012004/pdf (accessed: February 21, 2021). DOI: 10.1088/1755-1315/321/1/012004
13. Nesterenko M.Yu., Nesterenko Yu.M., Vladov Yu.R., Vladova A.Yu. Method for determining the geodynamic activity of the subsurface resources of a developed hydrocarbon field. Patent RF. № 2575469. Applied: November 12, 2014. Published: February 20, 2016. Bulletin № 5. (In Russ.).
14. Vladova A.Yu., Vladov Yu.R. Information Support for Prospecting and Exploration Operations. Bezopasnost Truda v Promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2019. № 6. pp. 14–21. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.24000/0409-2961-2019-6-14-21