Methods for improving degassing efficiency of the developed space with the extraction of the conditioned gas can be based on the use of gas-draining workings and the use of the complex shape wells. The distinctive feature of the use of gas-draining workings is that the gas extraction is constantly carried out from the zone that most actively effects on the gas situation in the lava, while vertical wells reduce their influence as a result of lava movement. The method is shown concerning the developed space degassing by wells from the surface, the design and profile of which allow to preserve them during underworking and to operate them much longer and with a higher effect.
Improvement of degassing the deposit under development in modern conditions should be based on the use of the methods that ensure increased gas permeability of the coal seam. The most practical interest is rather simple, reliable and quickly implemented technology of coal seams hydraulic fracturing through the underground interbedding wells. Field tests conducted at the mine named after S.M. Kirov in Kuzbass, allowed to test the process flowsheet effect on the coal seam and evaluate the efficiency of in-seam gas drainage integrated technology.
Methodologically correct assessment of the efficiency of the developed technology was carried out in the process of second working by lava 24–58. It was established that the average value of the relative gas content of the working face in the area of implementation of the underground hydraulic fracturing technology was reduced by 30 %, production was increased by 20 %, the duration of mining equipment shutdown for ventilation decreased by more than 40 %, which allows to give positive assessment of the efficiency and prospects for further practical application of this method.
2. Coal industry. Informatsionnyy byulleten Federalnoy sluzhby po ekologicheskomu, tekhnologicheskomu i atomnomu nadzoru = News bulletin of the Federal Environmental, Industrial and Nuclear Supervision Service. 2018. № 4 (97). pp. 2–15. (In Russ.).
3. Zhmurovskij D.I. Problems of efficiency and reliability of production processes in the coal mines. Moscow: Izd-vo «ISPIN», 2005. 326 p. (In Russ.).
4. Lupiy M.G. Substantiation of the technology of integrated degassing of the working area at the high-intensity development of gas-bearing coal seams: thesis... Candidate of technical sciences. Moscow: MGGU, 2010. 155 p. (In Russ.).
5. Kolikov K.S., Koroleva V.N., Khusnutdinov R.B. Methods of degassing coal massifs. Problems and prospects. Gornyy informatsionno-analiticheskiy byulleten = Mining Information and Analytical Bulletin. 2017. Spec. Iss. № 1. pp. 138–145. (In Russ.).
6. Yarunin S.A., Dikolenko E.Ya., Perezhilov A.E., Lukash A.S. Technology of hydrodynamic impact on gas outburst prone coal and rock mass through the wells with a spatial type profile. Moscow: Polimedzha, 1996. 430 p. (In Russ.).
7. Kaliev S.G., Preobrazhenskaya E.I., Sadchikova V.A., Shalapkerov A.Sh., Ustinov A.M. Gas emission control in the coal mines. Moscow: Nedra, 1980. 221 p. (In Russ.).
8. Korshunov G.I., Seregin A.S., Shipulin A.V. Increase of coal gas permeability by pulsed-wave effect through the wells. Gazovaja promyshlennost = Gas Industry. 2012. Iss. 672. pp. 46–47. (In Russ.).
9. Slastunov S.V., Yutyaev E.P., Mazanik E.V., Sadov A.P. Improvement of the efficiency of in-seam gas drainage based on hydraulic fracturing of coal seams. Gornyy informatsionno-analiticheskiy byulleten = Mining Information and Analytical Bulletin. 2015. Spec. Iss. 60-1. pp. 408–418. (In Russ.).
10. Instructions for coal mines draining-out of gases. Ser. 5. Iss. 2. Moscow: ZAO NTTs PB, 2018. 240 p. (In Russ.).
11. Puchkov L.A., Slastunov S.V., Kolikov K.S. Extraction of methane from the coal seams. Moscow: MGGU, 2002. 383 p. (In Russ.).
12. The list of types of costs, associated with ensuring safe conditions and labor protection at the extraction of coal, which are accepted for deduction from the amount of the mineral extraction tax: Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of 10.06.2011 № 455. Available at: http://ivo.garant.ru/#/document/12186851/paragraph/1:1 (accessed: December 25, 2018). (In Russ.).
13. The rules for determining KТ coefficient to calculate the maximum value of the tax deduction from the amount of the mineral extraction tax at coal mining: Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of 10.06.2011 № 462. Available at: http://legalacts.ru/doc/postanovlenie-pravitelstva-rf-ot-10062011-n-462/ (accessed: December 25, 2018). (In Russ.).
14. Change 1/2011 OKPIiPV. All-Russian classifier of mineral deposits and groundwaters OK 032-2002: Order of Rosstandart of November 22, 2011 № 570-st. Available at: http://ppt.ru/docs/prikaz/rosstandart/n--138762 (accessed: December 26, 2018). (In Russ.).