One of the ways to protect the health of the employees in the mining enterprises is the improvement of the mine atmosphere by strengthening safety measures in the underground mining of minerals, especially those that pose a particular hazard. The aim of the study is to develop a technology for the radical protection of the employees from specific pollution. To achieve this goal, a set of tasks is being solved, one of which is the use of technogenic waste as materials for the preparation of hardening filling mixtures. It is experimentally established that the process of increasing the strength of the tailings of various concentration plants is adequate, the structures of which can be used to control the geomechanics of the ore-bearing massif. Classification of the strengthening mixtures that allow to increase strength can occur when unloading from the crushing and grinding mills. Use of tailings for the manufacture of insulating massifs is possible after extracting the remaining metals from them, for example, using one of the leaching methods. Air pollution with specific substances during underground mining of ore deposits can be radically reduced by isolating workings with artificial insulating massifs. Possibility of using tailings for the manufacture of insulating artificial massifs is substantiated experimentally by comparing the capabilities of mills of various types. The issues of atmospheric air pollution during underground mining, mainly of ore deposits, are considered. Quantitative values of hazard for development systems are given. The results of experiments confirming the possibility of using tailings for the manufacture of concrete insulating artificial massifs are presented. Quantitative values are obtained related to the capabilities of mills for obtaining a product of the same size with different granulometric composition of the starting material when used in industry.
2. Kachurin N.M., Rybak L.L., Efimov V.I., Vorobev S.A. Distribution of Resources for Prevention of Atmosphere Pollution in the Mining Region. Bezopasnost Truda v Promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2015. № 2. pp. 24–27. (In Russ.).
3. Postnikova M.Yu. Effect of the worked-out areas on the ventilation of mines during the transition period of emergency ventilation. Gornyy informatsionno-analiticheskiy byulleten = Mining informational and analytical bulletin. 2011. № 3. pp. 206–209. (In Russ.).
4. Ben-Awuah E., Richter O., Elkington T., Pourrahimian Y. Strategic mining options optimization: Open pit mining, underground mining or both. International Journal of Mining Science and Technology. 2016. Vol. 26. Iss. 6. pp. 1065–1071. DOI: 10.1016/j.ijmst.2016.09.015
5. Gasho E.G., Gasho I.A. Economics and ecology symbiosis: transition to principles of Best Available Techniques. Journal of Physics: Conference Series. № 1066 (1). pp. 22–24.
6. Burdzieva O.G., Zaalishvili V.B., Beriev O.G., Kanukov A.S., Maysuradze M.V. Mining impact on environment on the North Ossetian territory. International Journal of GEOMATE. 2016. Vol. 10. № 1. pp. 1693–1697.
7. Tayebi-Khorami M., Edraki M., Corder G., Golev A. Re-Thinking Mining Waste Through an Integrative Approach Led by Circular Economy Aspirations. Minerals. 2019. Vol. 9. Iss. 5. pp. 1–13. DOI: 10.3390/min9050286
8. Golik V.I., Komashchenko V.I. Waste of enrichment of ferruginous quartzites as a raw material for additional extraction of metals and use as filling mixtures. Gornyi Zhurnal = Mining Journal. 2017. № 3. pp. 43–47. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.17580/gzh.2017.03.08
9. Gavrishev S.E., Kornilov S.N., Pytalev I.A., Gaponova I.V. Increasing the economic efficiency of mining enterprises by the involvement of technogenic geo-resources in the operation. Gornyi Zhurnal = Mining Journal. 2017. № 12. pp. 46–51. (In Russ.).
10. Dmitrak Yu.V. Theory of the motion of grinding load and increasing the efficiency of equipment for fine grinding of rocks: Abstract of the thesis... Doctor of Technical Science. Мoscow, 2000. 46 p. (In Russ.).
11. Dmitrak Yu.V., Shishkanov K.A. Development of a probabilistic kinematic model of grinding bodies in the grinding chamber of a vibration mill. Gornyy informatsionno-analiticheskiy byulleten = Mining informational and analytical bulletin. 2010. № 12. pp. 302–308. (In Russ.).
12. Novikov A.M., Verzhanskiy A.P., Dmitrak Yu.V., Dzyubenko M.V. Device for receiving information via telephone lines. Patent RU 2013879 C1. Applied: September 16, 1992. Published: May 30, 1994. Bulletin № 10. (In Russ.).