The problems of labor protection at the development of solid minerals by the underground method are investigated. The results of studies are presented with the aim of reducing risk at the development of shallow low-power deposits of metal ores using drill-blasting. Geological features of complex structural deposits of this type and the difficulties of their development are characterized. The concept was formulated to reduce the level of risk at the development of deposits of the type in question, which, in contrast to well-known approaches, includes the risk assessment when performing technological operations of separating ore from the massif and blasting delivery.
Alternative methods of separating and delivering ore from the worked-out treatment space and from the workings: drifts and risers are compared. The relationship is formulated between the indicators of mining intensity, ore quality and the comfort of the working conditions of miners. When developing shallow low-power deposits, in addition to the traditional criteria of intensity, cost and quality, it is recommended to use a safety criterion that depends on the efficiency of explosive destruction and ore movement.
It is proved that the method of explosive blasting out of drilling workings is superior to the method of blasting from the worked out space, both from the point of view of traditional indicators and from the point of view of reducing the risk of injuring miners, by eliminating the need for workers to stay in the open mined space. Of the alternative methods of blasting, the best result is blasting from drifts.
- Golik V.I., Komashchenko V.I., Stradanchenko S.G., Maslennikov S.A. Increasing the completeness of subsurface usage by the deep recycling of coal concentration. Gornyy zhurnal = Mining Journal. 2012. № 9. pp. 91–95. (In Russ.).
- Dmitrak Yu.V., Kamnev E.N. The Leading Research and Design Institute of Industrial Technologies — A long way in 65 years. Gornyy zhurnal = Mining Journal. 2016. № 3. pp. 6–12. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.17580/gzh.2016.03.01
- Golik V., Komashchenko V., Morkun V., Zaalishvili V. Enhancement of lost ore production efficiency by usage of canopies. Metallurgical and Mining Industry. 2015. Vol. 7. № 4. pp. 325–329.
- Papazoglou I.A., Aneziris O.N., Bellamy L.J., Ale B.J.M., Oh J. Quantitative occupational risk model: Single hazard. Reliability Engineering & System Safety. 2017. Vol. 160. pp. 162–173. DOI: 10.1016/j.ress.2016.12.010
- Karaman K., Cihangir F., Kesimal A. A comparative assessment of rock mass deformation modulus. International Journal of Mining Science and Technology. 2015. Vol. 25. Iss. 5. pp. 735–740. DOI: 10.1016/j.ijmst.2015.07.006
- Golik V.I., Razorenov Yu.I., Stradanchenko S.G., Khasheva Z.M. Principles and economic efficiency of ore mining technology combination. Izvestiya Tomskogo politekhnicheskogo universiteta. Inzhiniring georesursov = News of Tomsk Polytechnic University. Georesource engineering. 2015. Vol. 326. № 7. pp. 6–14. (In Russ.).
- Yang J.P., Chen W.Z., Yang D.S., Yuan J.Q. Numerical determination of strength and deformability of fractured rock mass by FEM modeling. Computers and Geotechnics. 2015. Vol. 64. pp. 20–31. DOI: 10.1016/j.compgeo.2014.10.011
- Golik V.I., Lukyanov V.G., Maslennikov S.A., Melkov D.V. Improving Safety of Work at the Development of Flat Thin Beds. Bezopasnost truda v promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2018. № 9. pp. 66–70. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.24000/0409-2961-2018-9-66-70
- Berner C.L., Flage R. Creating risk management strategies based on uncertain assumptions and aspects from assumption-based planning. Reliability Engineering & System Safety. 2017. Vol. 167. pp. 10–19. DOI: 10.1016/j.ress.2017.05.009
- Golik V., Komashchenko V., Morkun V., Burdzieva O. Metal deposits combined development experience. Metallurgical and Mining Industry. 2015. Vol. 7. № 6. pp. 591–594.
- Kachurin N.M., Stas G.V., Kalaeva S.Z.K., Korchagina T.V. Environmental evaluating efficiency of environmental protection and environmental measures by underground mining. Izvestiya Tulskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Nauki o Zemle = Bulletin of Tula State University. Earth sciences. 2016. № 3. pp. 63–81. (In Russ.).
- Molev M.D., Stradanchenko S.G., Maslennikov S.A. Theoretical and experimental substantiation of construction regional security monitoring systems technospheric. ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences. 2015. Vol. 10. № 16. pp. 6787–6792.Iofis M.A., Fedorov E.V., Esina E.N., Miletenko N.A. Advancement of geomechanics toward mineral wealth preservation. Gornyy zhurnal = Mining Journal. 2017. № 11. pp. 98–104. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.17580/gzh.2017.11.03
- Khasheva Z.M., Golik V.I. The ways of recovery in economy of the depressed mining enterprises of the Russian Caucasus. International Business Management. 2015. Vol. 9. Iss. 6. pp. 1210–1216. DOI: 10.36478/ibm.2015.1210.1216