The main scientific and practical calculations used to increase the efficiency of vertical mine workings based on studying the operation of tunneling complexes and road-heading machines, as well as by sectional blasting of the deep wells are presented in the article. This will ensure high-quality mine workings in accordance with the design and improve the operational safety throughout the entire service life. The methods are used related to the complex generalization, analysis and assessment of the practical experience and scientific achievements in the field of the underground geotechnology, theory and practice of explosive destruction of the solid media, mechanics of continuous media, mathematical statistics, as well as studies of the wave processes according to the standard and new methods developed by the leading experts from the leading mining countries of the world, including with the authors participation.
Technological audit of the vertical working drilling and blasting was conducted using KPV-4A tunneling complex and the tunneling machine Robbins 73R, as well as the efficiency of conducting them in the cycle of mining operations was established. Mathematical modeling and calculation of the parameters of drilling and blasting operations were carried out using the contour blasting of explosive charges when driving vertical mine workings. Rounder of RS-220 type for the hole boring was recommended (complete with machine tool NKR-100MPА) of the downward wells with a diameter of 220 mm in rocks with a coefficient of f = 8–14 according to the scale of M.M. Protodyakonov, which is already being used at the mines of Ukraine, Russia, the Republic of Kazakhstan, and other countries.
The new device for the contactless transmission of electricity from the stationary object to a mobile one was proposed, which will allow to improve the operating conditions of KPV-4A tunneling complex, LMSh-1 mine type elevator used for lifting and lowering people, small equipment, and materials along the rise workings, which is achieved due to external location of the cable rewinding mechanism and the absence of complex, for example, planetary mechanisms. It will also improve the efficiency and safety of work for the vertical mine workings in the rock massifs.
2. Khorolskyi A., Hrinov V., Kaliushenko O. Network models for searching for optimal economic and environmental strategies for field development. Procedia Environmental Science, Engineering and Management. 2019. Vol. 6. № 3. pp. 463–471.
3. Rymarchuk B., Shepel O. Ways of increase of efficiency of drilling-and-blasting. E3S Web of Conferences. 2020. Vol. 166. pp. 1–6. DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/202016603001
4. Kovalevska I., Samusia V., Kolosov D., Snihur V., Pysmenkova T. Stability of the overworked slightly metamorphosed massif around mine working. Mining of Mineral Deposits. 2020. Vol. 14. № 2. pp. 43–52. DOI: 10.33271/mining14.02.043
5. Golinko V.I., Luts I.O., Yavorskaya Ye.A. Reserch of air and dust balance in inclined shaft of the mine № 9–10 at Manganese dressing plant. Naukovyi Visnyk Natsionalnoho Hirnychoho Universytetu = Scientific Bulletin of the National Mining University. 2012. № 3. pp. 98–101. (In Russ.).
6. Hrinov V., Khorolskyi A. Improving the process of coal extraction based on the parameter optimization of mining equipment. E3S Web of Conferences. 2018. Vol. 60. pp. 1–10. DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/20186000017
7. Khomenko O.E., Lyashenko V.I. Improvement of the Mine Technical Safety for the Underground Workings. Bezopasnost Truda v Promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2019. № 4. pp. 43–51. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.24000/0409-2961-2019-4-43-51
8. Khomenko O.E., Kononenko M.N., Lyashenko V.I. Safety Improving of Mine Preparation Works at the Ore Mines. Bezopasnost Truda v Promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2018. № 5. pp. 53–59. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.24000/0409-2961-2018-5-53-59
9. Sobolev V., Bilan N., Dychkovskyi R., Cabana E.C., Smolinski A. Reasons for breaking of chemical bonds of gas molecules during movement of explosion products in cracks formed in rock mass. International Journal of Mining Science and Technology. 2020. Vol. 30. Iss. 2. pp. 265–269. DOI: 10.1016/j.ijmst.2020.01.002
10. Lozynskyi V., Medianyk V., Saik P., Rysbekov K. Multivariance solutions for designing new levels of coal mines. Rudarsko Geolosko Naftni Zbornik. 2020. Vol. 35. № 2. pp. 23–31. DOI: 10.17794/rgn.2020.2.3
11. Stupnik M., Kolosov V., Pysmennyi S., Kostiantyn K. Selective mining of complex stuctured ore deposits by open stope systems. E3S Web of Conferences. 2019. № 123. pp. 1–10. DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/201912301007
12. Dychkovskyi R., Shavarskyi I., Saik P., Lozynskyi V., Falshtynskyi V., Cabana E. Research into stress-strain state of the rock mass condition in the process of the operation of double-unit longwalls. Mining of Mineral Deposits. 2020. Vol. 14. Iss. 2. pp. 85–94. DOI: 10.33271/mining14.02.085
13. Petlovanyi M., Lozynskyi V., Saik P., Sai K. Predicting the producing well stability in the place of its curving at the underground coal seams gasification. E3S Web of Conferences. 2019. № 123. pp. 1–15. DOI: 10.1051/e3sconf/201912301019
14. Gupta I.D., Trapathy G.R. Comparison of construction and mining blast with specific reference to structural safety. Indian Mining and Engineering Journal. 2013. Vol. 54. № 4. pp. 13–17.
15. Rakishev B.R., Rakisheva Z.B., Auezova A.M. Velocities and time of expansion of a cylindrical explosive cavity in a rock mass. Vzryvnoe delo = Blasting work. 2014. № 111/68. pp. 3–17. (In Russ.).
16. Lyashenko V.I., Khomenko O.E. Enhancement of confined blasting of ore. Gornyy informatsionno-analiticheskiy byulleten =Mining Informational and Analytical Bulletin. 2019. № 11. pp. 59–72. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.25018/0236-1493-2019-11-0-59-72
17. Kulikova D.V., Pavlychenko A.V. Estimation of ecological state of surface water bodies in coal mining region as based on the complex of hydrochemical indicators. Naukovyi Visnyk Natsionalnoho Hirnychoho Universytetu = Scientific Bulletin of National Mining University. 2016. № 4. pp. 62–70. (In Ukr.).
18. Umarov F.Ya., Nutfulloev G.S., Nazarov Z.S., Sharipov L.O. Improving the efficiency of tunneling underground mine workings with the use of blasthole charges with Munroe effect. Gornyy vestnik Uzbekistana = Mining Bulletin of Uzbekistan. 2019. № 1. pp. 82–85. (In Russ.).
19. Umarov F.Ya., Nasirov U.F., Nutfulloev G.S., Nazarov Z.S., Sharipov L.O. Improving the efficiency of tunneling underground mine workings with the use of blasthole charges with Munroe effect. Izvestiya vuzov. Gornyy zhurnal = News of the Higher Institutions. Mining Journal. 2020. № 3. pp. 15–23. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.21440/0536-1028-2020-3-15-23