The dynamics of stresses and deformations in the zone of interface of room and development workings at the underground mining of rock ore deposits, which serves as a source of employee injury, is considered. Control of the mechanism of stresses and deformations development allows to correct the parameters of the second working at the design stage, reduce the results of negative manifestations of the rock pressure.
The method of the rock pressure study are the measurements of stresses and deformations by geophysical and mine surveying method under the conditions of specific ore deposit.
The graphs of the change of lining deformation in time and space in the zone of the interface of workings are differentiated with respect to time of work development. Plots of effective stresses with the description of the nature of growth of the parameters and relevant deformations are characterized. The phases of formation and the nature of stresses influence in the zone of working junction with the graphical interpretation study results are determined. The possibility of rapid response to the nature and parameters of rock pressure are identified.
The established regularities of stress development in the zone of mass weakening are applicable for correct prediction of the state of mass with obtaining an economic effect by reducing ore dilution and reducing the risk to those employed in mining practice.
- Khasheva Z.M., Golik V.I. The ways of recovery in economy of the depressed mining enterprises of the Russian Caucasus. International Business Management. 2015. Vol. 9. № 6. pp. 1210–1216.
- Dmitrak Yu.V., Kamnev E.N. AO «Leading planning and scientific-research institute of industrial technology» — a path with the length of 65 years. Gornyy zhurnal = Mining Journal. 2016. № 3. pp. 6–12. (In Russ.).
- Oraee-Mirzamani K., Goodarzi A., Oraee-Mirzamani N. Assessment of the Dynamic Loads Effect on Underground Mines Supports. Available at: https://www.academia.edu/1021593/Assessment_of_the_Dynamic_Loads_Effect_on_Underground_Mines_Supports (accessed: June 1, 2019).
- Khani A., Baghbanan A., Norouzi S., Hashemolhosseini H. Effects of fracture geometry and stress on the strength of a fractured rock mass. International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences. 2013. Vol. 60. pp. 345–352.
- Mukhametshin V.V., Andreev V.E. Improvement of the efficiency assessment of the technologies aimed at the expansion of the use of the resource base of deposits with hard-to-recover reserves. Available at: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/v/povyshenie-effektivnosti-otsenki-rezultativnosti-tehnologiy-napravlennyh-na-rasshirenie-ispolzovaniya-resursnoy-bazy-mestorozhdeniy (accessed: June 1, 2019). (In Russ.).
- Ping Y.J., Zhong C.W., Sen Y.D., Qiang Y.J. Numerical determination of strength and deformability of fractured rock mass by FEM modeling. Computers and Geotechnics. 2015. Vol. 64. pp. 20–31.
- Golik V.I., Razorenov Yu.I., Stradanchenko S.G., Khasheva Z.M. Principles and cost-efficiency of combining ore extraction technique. Available at: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/v/printsipy-i-ekonomicheskaya-effektivnost-kombinirovaniya-tehnologiy-dobychi-rud (accessed: June 1, 2019). (In Russ.).
- Golik V.I., Gabaraev O.Z., Maslennikov S.A., Khasheva Z.M., Shulgaty L.P. The provision of development conversion perspectives into undeground one for Russian iron ore deposits development. Available at: http://docsdrive.com/pdfs/medwelljournals/sscience/2016/4348-4351.pdf (accessed: June 1, 2019).
- Karaman K., Cihangir F., Kesimal A. A comparative assessment of rock mass deformation modulus. International Journal of Mining Science and Technology. 2015. Vol. 25. Iss. 5. pp. 735–740.
- Louise B.C., Roger F. Creating risk management strategies based on uncertain assumptions and aspects from assumption-based planning. Reliability Engineering & System Safety. 2017. Vol. 167. pp. 10–19.
- Komashchenko V.I., Vasilev P.V., Maslennikov S.A. Underground mining technologies of KMA fields — reliable raw material base. Available at: https://docplayer.ru/53591171-Tehnologiyam-podzemnoy-razrabotki-mestorozhdeniy-kma-nadezhnuyu-syrevuyu-osnovu-v-i-komashchenko-p-v-vasilev-s-a-maslennikov.html (accessed: June 1, 2019). (In Russ.).
- Eremenko V.A., Lushnikov V.N. Methods of selecting the «dynamic» mine working supports for the deposits prone to and dangerous on rock bumps. Available at: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/v/metodika-vybora-dinamicheskoy-krepi-vyrabotok-dlya-mestorozhdeniy-sklonnyh-i-opasnyh-po-gornym-udaram (accessed: June 1, 2019). (In Russ.).
- Dold B., Weibel L. Biogeometallurgical pre-mining characterization of ore deposits: An approach to increase sustainability in the mining process. Environmental Science and Pollution Research. 2013. Vol. 20. № 11. pp. 7777–7786.
- Smirnov S.M., Tatarnikov B.B., Aleksandrov A.N. Influence of geodynamic conditions of the ore locus development on the technology of second working with stowing. Available at: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/v/vliyanie-geodinamiche-skih-usloviy-otrabotki-rudnogo-uchastka-na-tehnologiyu-ochistnyh-rabot-s-zakladkoy-vyrabotannogo-prostranstva (accessed: June 1, 2019). (In Russ.).
- Iofis M.A., Fedorov E.V., Esina E.N., Miletenko N.A. Development of geomechanics for the solution of problems of preservation of bowels of the earth. Gornyy zhurnal = Mining journal. 2017. №11. pp. 98–104. (In Russ.).
- Rudmin M.A., Mazurov A.K., Reva I.V., Stebletsov M.D. Prospects for the integrated development of the Bakcharsky iron ore deposit (Western Siberia, Russia). Izvestiya Tomskogo politekhnicheskogo universiteta. Inzhiniring georesursov = News of Tomsk Polytechnic University. Georesource engineering. 2018. Vol. 329. № 10. pp. 85–94. (In Russ.).
- Shabanimashcool M., Li C.C. Analytical approaches for studying the stability of laminated roof strata. International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences. 2015. Vol. 79. pp. 99–108.
- Kaplunov D.R., Radchenko D.N. Design principles and selection of subsoil development technologies that ensure sustainable development of the underground mines. Gornyy zhurnal = Mining journal. 2017. № 11. pp. 121–125. (In Russ.).
- Wang D.S., Chang J.P., Yin Z.M., Lu Y.G. Deformation and failure characteristics of high and steep slope and the impact of underground mining. Transit Development in Rock Mechanics-Recognition, Thinking and Innovation: Proceedings of the 3rd ISRM Young Scholars Symposium on Rock Mechanics. Boca Raton: CRC Press, 2014. pp. 451–457.
- Papazoglou I.A., Aneziris O.N., Bellamy L.J., Alec B.J.M., Oh J. Quantitative occupational risk model: Single hazard. Reliability Engineering & System Safety. 2017. Vol. 160. pp. 162–173.