Fatal injuries resulting from the transport incidents have a significant percentage of the total number of fatal injuries at open-pit coal mining. Transport incidents occur due to the realization of hazardous factors in the work environment: low visibility while motor vehicle driving, rock mass collapse, unfavorable road conditions, failure of dump truck components and assemblies, non-observance of speed limits, personnel staying in the hitch area of vehicles, psycho-physiological condition of the drivers, and, etc. In order to ensure the conditions of technical devices safe operation, operational management of production technological processes in the open-pit coal mine, non-admission of the development of hazardous industrial situations, the complexes of technical, technological, engineering and information systems should be combined into a multifunctional safety and security system.
The process of selecting systems for the multifunctional safety and security system is considered, which guarantees safe conditions for the transportation of rock at mineral deposits open-pit mining operations. Building of the multifunctional safety and security system to ensure safe transportation of the rock mass is carried out using the design of the automated dispatching system of the mining transport complex. Automated dispatching system allows to control the location of mining equipment, determine the speed modes; using the data obtained it becomes possible quickly to limit the access of people and equipment to hazardous areas. The multifunctional safety and security system allows to monitor the air of the working areas of the open-casts, monitoring the stability of the sides and benches of the open-casts and the condition of tires of the dump trucks, avoid overloads, control the condition of the dump trucks suspenders, track the psycho-physiological condition of the drivers.
- Baskakov V.P., Skudarnov D.E. Formation of the multifunctional safety and security systems for open-pit mining. Mir dorog. Spets. vyp. = The world of roads. Special issue. 2015–2016. pp. 10–11. (In Russ.).
- Skudarnov D.E., Portola V.A., Kvasova A.A., Sachkov A.V. Analysis of fatal injuries at coal mining by open-pit mining. Vestnik Nauchnogo tsentra po bezopasnosti rabot v ugolnoy promyshlennosti = Bulletin of the scientific center on work safety in the coal industry. 2018. № 1. pp. 33–39. (In Russ.).
- Kvasova Anna, Gerike Boris, Murko Elena, Skudarnov Dmitriy. Forecasting of a Thermal Condition of Pneumatic Tires of Dump Trucks. Available at: https://www.e3s-conferences.org/articles/e3sconf/pdf/2017/09/e3sconf_2iims2017_03016.pdf. (accessed: March 11, 2019).
- Safety rules for mining and processing of solid minerals: Federal rules and regulations in the field of industrial safety. Ser. 03. Iss. 78. Moscow: ZAO NTTs PB, 2019. 302 p. (In Russ.).
- Skudarnov D.E., Kvasova A.A., Portola V.A., Bobrovnikova A.A., Murko E.V. Effect of road transport of the coal mines on the environment and occupational safety. Ekologicheskie problemy promyshlenno razvitykh i resursodobyvayushchikh regionov: puti resheniya: cb. tr. II Vseros. molodezhnoy nauch.-prakt. konf. (Environmental problems of industrialized and resource-producing regions: ways of solutions: Collected papers of the II All-Russian Youth Scientific and Practical Conference). Kemerovo: Kuzbasskiy gosudarstvennyy tekhnicheskiy universitet im. T.F. Gorbacheva. 2017. pp. 137. (In Russ.).
- Stas G.V., Sarychev V.I., Pushkarev A.E. Ensuring safe working conditions at the development of mineral deposits by the open method. Izvestiya TulGU. Estestvennye nauki = Izvestiya of TulGU. Natural sciences. 2012. Iss. 1. Pt. 2. pp. 188–198. (In Russ.).
- Safety rules for the development of open-pit coal deposits: Federal rules and regulations in the field of industrial safety. Ser. 05. Iss. 55. Moscow: ZAO NTTs PB, 2019. 112 p. (In Russ.).
- Baskakov V.P., Klebanov A.F., Perepelitsyn A.I., Yakimov M.N. Multifunctional safety and security systems for open-pit mining. Gornyy informatsionno-analiticheskiy byulleten = Mining Information and Analytical Bulletin. 2015. № S7. pp. 276–279. (In Russ.).
- Skudarnov D.E., Koryagin M.E. Rview of the automated control systems for mining and transport complexes. Materialy IV Mezhdunar. nauch.-prakt. konf. «Perspektivy razvitiya i bezopasnost avtotransportnogo kompleksa» (Proceedings of the IV International scientific-practical conference «Prospects for the development and safety of the motor transport complex»). Novokuznetsk: filial KuzGTU v Novokuznetske, 2014. pp. 47–50. (In Russ.).
- Skudarnov D.E., Nepogozhev A.A., Zhernova N.A. Import substitution in the field of management of mining transport activities. Nauchno-tekhnicheskiy progress: aktualnye i perspektivnye napravleniya budushchego: sb. materialov Mezhdunar. nauch.-prakt. konf. (Scientific and technical progress: up-to-date and perspective future trends of the future: Digest of the International scientific-practical conference). Kemerovo: KuzGTU im. T.F. Gorbacheva. 2015. Vol. II. pp. 96–98. (In Russ.).
- Trubetskoy K.N., Kuleshov A.A., Klebanov A.F., Vladimirov D.Ya. Modern control systems of mining and transport complexes. Saint-Petersburg: Nauka, 2007. pp. 105. (In Russ.).
- Karnachev I.P., Nikanov A.N., Palkin V.M. Methodological approaches to the predictive assessment of the acceptable level of risk to the health of the employees in mining enterprises of Murmansk region. Ekologiya cheloveka = Human ecology. 2005. № 11. pp. 46–52. (In Russ.).
- Klebanov A.F., Makeev M.A., Monakhov N.V. Modern system for monitoring the stability of pit sides based on the use of MSR radars. Gornaya promyshlennost = Mining industry. 2015. № 1 (119). pp. 75–76. (In Russ.).