The complex direction of measuring electromagnetic field parameters in Industry 4.0 is the underestimated direction. At the same time, modern technologies are actively testing neural network algorithms and the IoT cluster.
Current trends in the development of technology dictate the use of new technologies and materials in the design of sensitive elements of electromagnetic field meters, as well as new intelligent methods for obtaining and processing data in real time. The logical development is the crossing of smart measuring devices and the server part with the required algorithmic modules.
The conducted studies and experiment showed an unambiguous possibility of creating an unpacked electromagnetic field sensor. The convergence of the results of modeling real operating conditions in the form of inhomogeneous electromagnetic fields and the results of calculating mathematical block structures confirms the correctness of the models.
The purpose of using a platform with structurally improved electromagnetic field sensors is to measure the parameters of the electromagnetic field in real time with the output of targeted quantitative results with a sufficient level of accuracy and predict hazardous situations. The platform is based on the measuring and server parts. Sensors or an assembly of several sensors is the final measurement node capable of functioning without user intervention. The node implements the collection of information about the actual parameters of the electromagnetic field at the object, a lot of nodes form the measuring part of the platform. Processing, storage, and generation of reports (messages) are carried out in the server part of the platform. The connection of the measuring and server parts occurs via wireless Internet communication channels.
2. EN IEC 55014-1:2021. Electromagnetic compatibility. Available at: https://standards.iteh.ai/catalog/standards/sist/9d18d0bb-179e-4a89-ae7c-5d37c80afe25/sist-en-iec-55014-1-2021 (accessed: November 6, 2021).
3. TR CU 020/2011. Electromagnetic compatibility of technical means. Available at: https://docs.cntd.ru/document/902320551 (accessed: November 6, 2021). (In Russ.).
4. On the approval of sanitary rules and norms SanPiN 1.2.3685—21 «Hygienic norms and requirements for ensuring safety and (or) harmlessness of environmental factors for human»: Resolution of the Chief state sanitary doctor of the Russian Federation of January 28, 021 № 2. Available at: https://base.garant.ru/400274954/ (accessed: November 6, 2021). (In Russ.).
5. Electromagnetic fields. Available at: https://www.who.int/data/gho/data/themes/topics/topic-details/GHO/electromagnetic-fields (accessed: November 6, 2021).
6. Federal information fund for ensuring the uniformity of measurements. Available at: https://fgis.gost.ru/fundmetrology/registry (accessed: November 6, 2021). (In Russ.).
7. Fang Yun-Tuan, Wang Yu-Ya, Xia Jing. Large-range electric field sensor based on parity-time symmetry cavity structure. Acta Physica Sinica. 2019. Vol. 68. Iss. 19. DOI: 10.7498/aps.68.20190784
8. When J., Yu Z., Zhang C., Mou Y., Huang Y., Zhen Z. Research of independent DC electric field sensor with wireless power supply circuit. Journal of Engineering. 2019. Vol. 2019. Iss. 16. pp. 929–932. DOI: 10.1049/joe.2018.8549
9. Xuerong Zai, Ang Liu, Yuhua Tian, Fanggang Chai, Yubin Fu. Oxidation Modification of Polyacrylonitrile-Based Carbon Fiber and Its Electro-Chemical Performance as Marine Electrode for Electric Field Test. Journal of Ocean University of China. 2020. Vol. 19 (2). pp. 361–368. DOI: 10.1007/s11802-020-4178-x
10. Biryukov S.V., Kolmogorova S.S., Kolmogorov A.S. Sensor of the electric field strength vector components in the form of three mutually perpendicular square. Available at: https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1742-6596/1791/1/012038/pdf (accessed: November 6, 2021).
11. Biryukov S.V. Three-axis electrical induction sensor of electric field strength in the form of three mutually perpendicular disks. Omskiy nauchnyy vestnik = Omsk Scietntific Bulletin. 2020. № 5 (173). pp. 67–73. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.25206/1813-8225-2020-173-67-73
12. Baranov D.S., Biryukov S.V., Kolmogorov A.S., Kolmogorova S.S. Software complex for processing sensor readings. Certificate № 2019664188 on the state registration of a computer program. Applied: October 29, 2019. Published: November 1, 2019. Register of computer programs. (In Russ.).