Main directions of the multifunctional safety and security systems development for the coal mines are considered. Efficiency of the aerogas control can be enhanced particularly through the widespread application of the modern portable multifunctional means of individual control, information recept and transmission. At the same time, the use of the optoelectronic technologies improves the quality and metrological characteristics of gas analyzers. Reliability and noise immunity of the transmitted messages through the trunk lines can be increased by replacing cables with copper conductors with fiber-optic communication lines. Improvement of the quality, speed and increase in the amount of the information transmitted is especially important in case of pre-emergency and emergency situations. With the increase in the amount of information transmitted through the mine communication channels, the probability of failures in the system of control and safety due to the human factor increases. The issues of protection against possible errors and unauthorized access are considered. One of the promising areas for the development of the safety management system is the creation of integrated complex systems of control, management and ensuring safety based on the automated process control and management systems, and multi-functional enterprise safety and security systems. This will accelerate the design and implementation of the systems while reducing the costs. When calculating the economic effect from the use of multifunctional safety and security systems, it is required to distinguish technical, program, information and organizational aspects.
The role of pre-project inspections of the enterprises when creating the integrated automated systems of control, management and ensuring safety is increasing. The rational combination and use of the wired and wireless communication channels, the use of portable devices and the application of the modern digital technologies will allow to ensure the high scientific and technical level of the development.
- Safety rules in the coal mines: Federal rules and regulations in the field of industrial safety. Ser. 05. Iss. 40. Moscow: ZAO NTTs PB, 2014. 200 p. (In Russ.).
- On introduction of changes to the certain orders of the Federal Environmental, Industrial and Nuclear Supervision Service, which establish the requirements in the field of industrial safety at the extraction of coal by the underground method: Rostechnadzor order of October 31, 2016 № 450. Available at: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/420382386 (accessed: February 10, 2019). (In Russ.).
- GOST R 55154—2012. Mining equipment. Coal mine safety and security systems are multifunctional. General technical requirements. Moscow: Standartinform, 2013. 24 p. (In Russ.).
- On the approval of the Regulation on aerogas control in the coal mines: Rostechnadzor order dated December 1, 2011 № 678. Available at: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/902321894 (accessed: February 10, 2019). (In Russ.).
- Khivrin M.V. Analysis of information streams of the multifunctional mine safety and security system, and the development of the conceptual database model. Gornyy informatsionno-analiticheskiy byulleten = Mining information and analytical bulletin. 2019. № 1. pp. 216–227. (In Russ.).
- Shkundin S.Z., Khivrin M.V. Optimization of the information transmission channel in the multi-functional coal mine safety and security system. Gornyy informatsionno-analiticheskiy byulleten = Mining information and analytical bulletin. 2018. № 2. pp. 222–229. (In Russ.).
- Khivrin M.V., Berikashvili V.Sh. Fiber-optic systems for controlling the atmosphere of the coal mines. Moscow: Radiotekhnika, 2001. № 5. pp. 21–27. (In Russ.).
- Vaganov V.S., Urusov L.V. Analysis of the methods of organizing data transmission networks for building of modern IFSB in the coal mines. Vestnik Nauchnogo Tsentra po bezopasnosti rabot v ugolnoy promyshlennosti = Bulletin of the Scientific Center for Safety of Work in the Coal Industry. 2016. № 3. p. 72. (In Russ.).
- RD 03-418—01. Methodical guidelines for conducting risk analysis of hazardous production facilities. Ser. 03. Iss. 10. Moscow: ZAO NTTs PB, 2010. 40 p. (In Russ.).
- GOST R ISO/ IEC 31010—2011. Risk management. Risk assessment methods. Moscow: Standartinform, 2012. 70 p. (In Russ.).
- Maklakov S.V. Creation of information systems with AllFusion Modeling Suite. Moscow: Dialog-MIFI, 2005. 428 p. (In Russ.).
- Dubeykovskiy V.I. Efficient modeling with CA ERwin Process Modeler (AllFusion) PM. Moscow: Dialog-MIFI, 2009. 384 p. (In Russ.).
- Trofimov S.A. CASE-technology: practical work in Rational Rose. 2-e. izd. Moscow: Binom-Press, 2002. 288 p. (In Russ.).
- Wozencraft J.M., Jacabs I.M. Principles of communicates engineering. New York: John Wiley and Sons, Inc, 1985. 720 p.
- Lee Y.W. Statistical Theory of communication. New York: John Wiley and Sons, Inc, 1990. 528 p.