Conducting the construction works at the linear objects has a number of specific features that complicate control over compliance with the requirements of occupational safety and environmental protection. Various factors caused by the isolated localization and constant change in the location of employees, result in increasing the probability of work injuries or causing damage to the environment. To substantiate the preventive measures in order to minimize the negative consequences to the business entity, it is required to develop risk assessment criteria in the field of occupational safety and environmental protection. It is advisable to solve this problem by calculating the certainty of the incidence occurrence in the form of the fuzzy (possible) measure.
Calculation and the subsequent development of the risk minimization plan shall be carried out based on the generated graphical models of events implementation from the factor (influence) to the object (susceptibility). The logical structures of the formed graphic model have both sequential and parallel connections. When going from an arbitrary Boolean function to the distribution of its correct execution, the above relations and orthogonalization methods can be applied.
The trial estimate shows that the highest degree of implementation of incidents and the potential for negative consequences in the field of occupational safety and the environmental protection at the construction of linear objects has the factor «lack of the possibility of constant control». As a preventive measure in the framework of reducing its influence, it was proposed to apply photo and video fixation in order to control over compliance with the requirements of occupational safety and environmental protection. It is required to strictly regulate the format of the reporting activity in relation to time, production operations and the subject.
Studies of the factorial parametric basis of occupational safety and environmental protection, assessment of implementation measures based on the effect functions and susceptibility, formation of a fund of preventive measures allow to improve risk control by minimizing the associated threats to the health of the employees and the environment.
- Rozenfeld O., Sacks R., Rosenfeld Y., Baum H. Construction job safety analysis. Safety Science. 2010. Vol. 48. pp. 491–498.
- Information about the number of registered incidents (with severe consequences) that occurred at the enterprises of Rostov region. Group incidents (with severe consequences), incidents with severe and fatal outcomes (completed by investigation and related to production). Available at: https://git61.rostrud.ru/upload/iblock/a0f/2._-_-2017_-_-25.04.18.xlsx (accessed: February 11, 2019). (In Russ.).
- Sánchez F.A.S., Peláez G.I.C., Alís J.C. Occupational safety and health in construction: a review of applications and trends. Industrial Health. 2017. Vol. 55 (3). pp. 210–218. DOI: 10.2486/indhealth.2016-0108
- Sousa V., Almeida N.M., Dias L.A. Risk-based management of occupational safety and health in the construction industry — Part 1: Background Knowledge. Safety Science. 2014. Vol. 66. pp. 75–86. DOI: 10.1016/j.ssci.2014.02.008
- Typical violations. Photo gallery. Violations of sanitary norms. Available at: http://gsn.nso.ru/page/84 (accessed: February 11, 2019). (In Russ.).
- Khabarova N.Ya., Gaponov V.L., Gaponova E.Yu. Actual problems in the process of risk identification at the workplace. Sovershenstvovanie metodologii poznaniya v tselyakh razvitiya nauki: sb. st. po itogam Mezhdunar. nauch.-prakt. konf. (Improvement of knowledge methodology for the objectives of science development: collected works based on the results of the International scientific-practical conference). In 2 parts. Part 1. Ufa: OOO «Agentstvo mezhdunarodnykh issledovaniy», 2017. pp. 42–46. (In Russ.).
- Esipov Yu.V., Khoroshun E.G. Methodology for assessing possible reflection from wastes of hazardous substances at waste disposal sites. Tekhnologii tekhnosfernoy bezopasnosti = Technology of Technosphere Safety. 2017. № 1 (71). pp. 289–293. (In Russ.).
- Esipov Yu.V. Problem of finding the possible incident degree in a unique technological system. Problemy mashinostroeniya i avtomatizatsii = Engineering and Automation Problems. 2003. № 1. pp. 40–44. (In Russ.).
- Esipov Yu.V. Concept of the risk evaluation possibilities in complex systems. Avtomatika i telemekhanika = Automation and Remote Control. 2003. № 7. pp. 5–12. (In Russ.).
- Water Code of the Russian Federation: Federal Law of June 03, 2006 № 74-FZ. Available at: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/901982862 (accessed: February 11, 2019). (In Russ.).
- Rotshteyn A.P. Algebra of algorithms and fuzzy logic in the analysis of systems reliability. Izvestiya RAN. Teoriya i sistemy upravleniya = News of RAN. Theory and control systems. 2010. № 2. pp. 87–99. (In Russ.).
- Ryabinin I.A. Reliability and safety of structurally complex systems. Saint Petersburg: Politekhnika, 2000. 248 p. (In Russ.).
- Kaassis B., Badri A. Development of a preliminary model for evaluating occupational health and safety risk management maturity in small and medium-sized enterprises. Safety. 2018. Vol. 4. Iss. 1. pp. 18–37. DOI: 10.3390/safety4010005
- Gaponov V.L., Khabarova N.Ya., Gaponov S.V., Gaponova E.Yu. Actualization of risks during production processes modernization. Simvol nauki = Symbol of science. 2016. № 12–2. pp. 45–48. (In Russ.).