The results of the industrial safety audit of hazardous production facilities of ZapSibNeftekhim LLC with the involvement of an independent specialized organization — CJSC Scientific technical center of industrial safety problems research are presented. Brief information about ZapSibNeftekhim LLC is given, where the main emphasis is placed on the technological features of hazardous production facilities subject to audit.
The audit planning procedure is described, including the formation of a group of direct executors and their distribution among the visited objects. The principles of formation of criteria for compliance with which it was carried out are outlined. The description of the course of the audit, including its preliminary and cameral parts, is presented. Attention is focused on the tools for conducting an audit.
The obtained results are analyzed. All the identified results of observations are related to the specific hazardous production facilities, recommendations were developed for each of them. The formulated recommendations are divided into two main groups: actions aimed at eliminating the identified observations, and actions aimed at eliminating the causes of their occurrence. The parallel is drawn between the obtained results and modern views on management in the field of ensuring industrial safety.
The involvement is noted concerning the wide range of technical specialists of ZapSibNeftekhim LLC in the process of analyzing the results of observations and developing follow-up actions.
In conclusion, the evidence of effective implementation of the requirements for conducting an industrial safety audit of hazardous production facilities with the involvement of an independent specialized organization is presented. Parallels are drawn between the methodology underlying the work done and the basics of industrial safety audit, laid down in the draft law On Industrial Safety. The problems that need to be solved for the successful implementation of a new element of industrial safety regulation are outlined.
2. List of instructions following the results of the meeting on the situation in the coal industry of Kuzbass. Available at: https://legalacts.ru/doc/perechen-poruchenii-po-itogam-soveshchanija-o-situatsii-v-ugolnoi/ (accessed: January 3, 2022). (In Russ.).
3. Karabanov Yu.F., Pecherkin A.S., Tkachenko V.A., Sidorov V.I. Industrial Safety Audit of Hazardous Production Facilities. Bezopasnost Truda v Promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2019. № 2. pp. 60–69. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.24000/0409-2961-2019-2-60-69
4. Minutes of the meeting of the Scientific and Technical Council of Rostechnadzor of April 14, 2021 № 01. Available at: https://www.gosnadzor.ru/about_gosnadzor/structure/coordinating/nts/reshiniya-soveta/%d0%9f%d1%80%d0%be%d1%82%d0%be%d0%ba%d0%be%d0%bb%20%d0%b7%d0%b0%d1%81%d0%b5%d0%b4%d0%b0%d0%bd%d0%b8%d1%8f%20%d0%9d%d0%a2%d0%a1%20%d0%be%d1%82%2014.04.2021%20%e2%84%961.pdf (accessed: January 3, 2022). (In Russ.).
5. Seleznev G.M., Ermoshin V.A., Gribkov A.B., Galyautdinov A.V., Kruchinina I.A., Tkachenko V.A. Experience in the Integrated Inspection of the Condition of Hazardous Production Facilities through the Example of AO «Apatit». Bezopasnost Truda v Promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2020. № 2. pp. 62–66. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.24000/0409-2961-2020-2-62-66
6. On approval of the Federal norms and rules in the field of industrial safety-Safety rules for chemically hazardous production facilities: order of Rostechnadzor of December 7, 2020 № 500. Available at: https://docs.cntd.ru/document/573171533 (accessed: January 3, 2022). (In Russ.).
7. On approval of the Federal norms and rules in the field of industrial safety-Safety rules for chlorine production, storage, transportation, and use: order of Rostechnadzor of December 3, 2020 № 486. Available at: http://publication.pravo.gov.ru/Document/View/0001202012240054 (accessed: January 3, 2022). (In Russ.).
8. We are in Sibur. Available at: https://www.sibur.ru/zapsibneftekhim/about/in_sibur/ (accessed: January 3, 2022). (In Russ.).
9. On industrial safety of hazardous production facilities: Federal Law of July 21, 1997, № 116-FZ. 23-e izd., ispr. i dop. Moscow: ZAO NTTs PB, 2022. 52 p. (In Russ.).
10. On approval of the requirements for documentary support of industrial safety management systems: Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of August 17, 2020, № 1243. Available at: http://publication.pravo.gov.ru/Document/View/0001202008190014 (accessed: January 3, 2022). (In Russ.).
11. ISO 45001. International standard. Occupational health and safety management systems. Requirements and guidance for use. First edition 2018-03-12. Available at: https://pqm-online.com/assets/files/pubs/translations/std/iso-45001-2018-%28rus%29.pdf (accessed: January 3, 2022). (In Russ.).
12. ISO 19011:2018. Guidelines for auditing management systems. Available at: https://www.iso.org/standard/70017.html (accessed: January 3, 2022).
13. ISO/IEC 17021-1:2015. Conformity assessment — Requirements for bodies providing audit and certification of management systems. — Part 1: Requirements. Available at: https://www.iso.org/standard/61651.html (accessed: January 3, 2022).