High individual risk of electric injury to the employees maintaining contact network testifies about the need in increasing the level of electrical safety during operation and repair of the railway transportation. Significant part of electric injuries on the contact networks of the Russian Railways occurs due to conscious refusal by the employees to install the insulating rods, rods for potential transferring and equalizing at the workplace. Another common cause of injuries is the deliberate violation by the personnel of labor protection requirements for the use of the above devices.
A wide range of the insulating rods with different technical characteristics for applying ground to the contact network of the railways makes it difficult to take a decision when choosing the best possible portable grounding device. When determining the most suitable option, it is proposed to use the Bayes-Laplace criterion considering the weighting coefficients for each of the priority characteristics of this equipment. Presented methods allow to take a decision with minimal industrial risk.
The parameters of the most common portable grounding devices are studied. The determination of the best option with a large number of the estimated factors is justified, taking into account the level of electrical safety and the likelihood of electric injury. One of the ways for increasing personnel safety when maintaining the contact network is to automate monitoring of the process of hanging and removing the portable grounding device, as well as the condition of the grounding rod contact with the contact network. It is proposed to equip the portable grounding device with a controlling device with an autonomous control panel. This will allow to solve the above problem, control the working conditions in real time mode, as well as to organize automatic remote monitoring of the process of using the portable grounding device and the location of the crew.
- Sitnikova E.S., Krasnykh A.A. Modern portable grounding and insulating rods. Elektrobezopasnost = Electric safety. 2011. № 3. pp. 10–21. (In Russ.).
- RAGNAR STÅLSKOG AB Earthing Devices Substations and Lines. Available at: http://www.stalskog.se/eshop/category6/category4.aspx (accessed: November 24, 2019).
- Earthing Device for High Voltage Lines: Production Catalogue of Shijiazhuang CREE Electric Co. Ltd. Available at: https://www.sjzkerui.com/goodsid/goodsview/11150570.html (accessed: November 24, 2019).
- Earthing Device for High Voltage Lines: Production Catalogue of Shandong Shuo Source Electric Co. Ltd. Available at: http://www.sdsydqgs.com/a/productlist/134-1.html (accessed: November 24, 2019).
- Pazukha A.A. Assessment and comparative analysis of the insulating rods for applying grounding to the contact network. Bezopasnost zhiznedeyatelnosti v tretem tysyacheletii: sb. materialov VII Mezhdunar. studencheskoy konf. (Life safety in the third millennium: Digest of the VII International International student conference). Chelyabinsk: Izdatelskiy tsentr YuUrGU, 2019. pp. 124–130. (In Russ.).
- IEC 61230:2008. Live working — Portable equipment for earthing or earthing and short-circuiting. Edition 2.0. Geneva: IEC, 2008. 122 p.
- GOST IEC 61230—2012. Live working. Portable equipment for earthing or earthing and short-circuiting. Available at: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/1200104232 (accessed: November 24, 2019). (In Russ.).
- GOST R 57378—2016. Earthing rods for railway overhead contact system. Specifications. Available at: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/1200143357 (accessed: November 24, 2019). (In Russ.).
- Regelmäßige Überprüfung von Bahnerdungsvorrichtungen. BahnPraxisE. Available at: https://www.uv-bund-bahn.de/fileadmin//Dokumente/Publikationen/ BahnPraxis_E/BahnPraxisE-2016_01.pdf (accessed: November 11, 2019).
- Meier W., Rogler R., Leonhardi H. Prüfung ortsveränderlicher Erdungs- und Kurzschließvorrichtungen. etem — Magazin für Prävention, Rehabilitation und Entschädigung. 2014. № 4. pp. 10–13.
- Kuznetsov K.B., Pazukha A.A. Evaluation of protective earthing device efficiency in catenary working on the basis of fuzzy-set theory. Vestnik UrGUPS = Herald of the USURT. 2019. № 4 (44). pp. 101–111. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.20291/2079-0392-2019-4-101-111
- Kuznetsov K.B., Pazukha A.A. Patent RF. № 2672041. MPK G01R19/155. Portable grounding rod. Applied: November 08, 2017. Published: November 08, 2018. Bulletin № 31. 10 p.
- Kuznetsov K.B. Basics of electrical safety in the electrical installations: Textbook. Moscow: FGBU DPO «Uchebno-metodicheskiy tsentr po obrazovaniyu na zheleznodorozhnom transporte», 2017. 495 p. (In Russ.).
- Belov P.G. System analysis and modeling of hazardous processes in the technosphere: Textbook. Moscow: Izdatelskiy tsentr «Akademiya», 2003. 512 p. (In Russ.).
- Taylor A., McGwin G., Valent F., Rue L. Fatal occupational electrocutions in the United States. Injury Prevention. 2002. № 8. pp. 306–312.
- Krasnov M.L., Kiselev A.I., Makarenko G.I., Shikin E.V., Zalyapin V.I., Sobolev S.K. All higher mathematics: Textbook. In 7 volumes. Vol. 5. Moscow: Editorial URSS, 2001. 296 p. (In Russ.).
- Zakharov A.V. Game theory in the social sciences. Moscow: Izd. dom Vysshey shkoly ekonomiki, 2015. 304 p. (In Russ.).
- Velichko O.Yu., Grober T.A. Modeling and analysis of players’ behavior in repeated situations. Molodoy issledovatel Dona = Young researcher of Don. 2017. № 3 (6). pp. 103–108. (In Russ.).
- Mikhaelis V.V. Application of some criteria when choosing the optimal strategy in the game theory. Informatsionnye tekhnologii i problemy matematicheskogo modelirovaniya slozhnykh sistem = Information technology and the problems of complex systems mathematical modeling. 2016. Iss. 15. pp. 89–95. (In Russ.).
- Mushnik E., Myuller P. Methods for making technical decisions. Moscow: Mir, 1990. 208 p. (In Russ.).
- Labsker L.G. Theory of optimality criteria and economic decisions. Moscow: KnoRus, 2017. 744 p. (In Russ.).
- Strategy of the scientific and technological development of Russian Railways holding company for the period until 2025 and for the long term until 2030. «White Book». Available at: http://www.rzd-expo.ru/innovation/sait_WB.pdf (accessed: November 15, 2019). (In Russ.).
- Russian Railways. VisionZero concept implementation program for the period of 2019–2021. Moscow: OAO «RZhD», 2019. 17 p. (In Russ.).
- Vision Zero. Seven «Golden Rules» of production with zero injury rate and safe working conditions: manual for the employers and managers. Available at: http://visionzero.global/sites/default/files/2017-11/5-Vision_zero_Guide-Web.pdf (accessed: November 15, 2019). (In Russ.).