At the Department of Life Safety of the South Ural State University, a methodology for assessing occupational risk was developed, which uses an integral assessment of the working conditions based on the standard for lost working time from morbidity with temporary disability.
Occupational risk assessment according to the proposed method considers the impact of all dangerous and harmful factors on the employees. The assessment has a relatively low labor intensity, and can be carried out in a short time at the enterprises (in the organizations) with any type of economic activity through the specially developed software.
According to the developed methodology, an assessment of the occupational risk was carried out in the organization of IDGC of Urals — Chelyabenergo with the coverage of about 5,000 employees. The article presents the results of the conducted calculations and their analysis.
Using the formulas given in the article, the indicators can be determined both for one employee and for a group of employees (a structural unit or an organization as a whole).
As a result, it was established that, in general, there is a moderate occupational risk in the branch office of IDGC of Urals — Chelyabenergo. This is a good result for a production organization.
By analogy, the calculations were carried out for the production departments of the organization and the structural divisions of each department.
When calculating on the structural subdivisions, additional information is provided about the employees with increased occupational risk (medium, significant, and high). In the absence of such employees, no information is provided.
The article shows a comparative diagram of the occupational risk of the employees of IDGC of Urals — Chelyabenergo, and the employees of its production departments.
In the production departments of the organization, there is a low, medium, and moderate risk. There are no production departments with significant and high occupational risk.
Recommendations are also given on the possible application of the results of the risk assessment.
2. GOST R 12.0.010—2009. Occupational safety standards system. Occupational safety and health management systems. Hazard and risks identification and estimation of risks. Available at: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/1200080860 (accessed: June 1, 2022). (In Russ.).
3. GOST 220.127.116.11—2018. Occupational safety standards system. Нealth management systems. Risk assessment methods to ensure the safety of work. Available at: https://docs.cntd.ru/document/1200160465 (accessed: June 1, 2022). (In Russ.).
4. Elmeri+ method. Available at: https://www.tyosuojelu.fi/web/en/safety-and-health-in-workplace/indicators/elmeri-method (accessed: June 1, 2022).
5. Assessment of the individual professional risk. Available at: https://www.kiout.ru/info/publish/22928 (accessed: June 1, 2022). (In Russ.).
6. Gorshkov Yu.G., Bogdanov A.V., Gankova O.A. Certification of the workplaces according to the integral assessment method. Okhrana truda i sotsialnoe strakhovanie = Occupational safety and social insurance. 2001. № 2. рр. 33–36. (In Russ.).
7. Sidorov A.I., Bogdanov. A.V., Medvedeva Yu.V., Filippov A.N. Occupational Risk Determination Using the Integral Assessment of Working Conditions Methodology. Bezopasnost Truda v Promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2021. № 3. pp. 88–93. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.24000/0409-2961-2021-3-88-93
8. Labor Code of the Russian Federation dated December 30, 2001 № 197-FZ. Available at: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_34683/ (accessed: June 1, 2022). (In Russ.).
9. Bogdanov A.V. Enhancement of safety, and improving the assessment of working conditions for the operators of mobile wheeled vehicles in the agro-industrial production: thesis ... Doctor of Technical Sciences. Chelyabinsk, 2010. 358 p. (In Russ.).
10. Bogdanov A.V. Improvement of working conditions and occupational safety based on the use of estimated indicators of the level of employee safety. Bezopasnost zhiznedeatelnosti = Life Safety. 2007. № 12. рр. 2–3. (In Russ.).
11. On the procedure for training in occupational safety and testing knowledge of the occupational safety requirements: Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of December 24, 2021 № 2464. Available at: https://docs.cntd.ru/document/727688582/titles/7D20K3 (accessed: June 1, 2022). (In Russ.).
12. On approval of the Recommendations on the structure of the occupational safety service in the organization, and on the number of employees of the occupational safety service: Order of the Ministry of Labor of Russia of January 31, 2022 № 37. Available at: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_408712/ (accessed: June 1, 2022). (In Russ.).