M.V. Mirkis, Chief Engineer, firstname.lastname@example.org S.V. Bortkevich, Cand. Sci. (Eng.), Dep. Gen. Dir. AO «Proektno-izyskatelskoe nauchno-issledovatelskoe byuro «GITEST», Moscow, Russia A.G. Bugaevskiy, Cand. Sci. (Phys.–Math.), Dep. Dir. Filial OAO «Institut Gidroproekt» — «TsSGNEO», Moscow, Russia V.I. Shcherbina, Cand. Sci. (Eng.), Dir. AO «Nauchno-issledovatelskiy institut energeticheskikh sooruzheniy», Moscow, Russia
Condition was studied of the centralized water disposal systems, some part of which had lost the possibility of safe operation due to wear and rupture of the materials that is especially important in seismically hazardous areas. Destruction of such objects as a result of seismic effect can lead to the occurrence of emergency situations, causing damage to industrial objects, agriculture and infrastructure of municipalities.
In the current situation it is required to ensure safe operation of the centralized water disposal systems in seismically active areas, especially those where the level of the regulatory seismicity had been increased in relation to the assessments adopted during design stage of the facilities. According to the maps of the general seismic zoning OSR-2015, about 25 % of the territory of the Russian Federation where engineering structures were constructed without considering seismic hazard can now be subjected to the earthquakes with intensity of 7 and more points.
It became necessary to develop technical regulations «Seismic safety of the centralized water disposal systems». It will establish the procedure for ensuring safe operation of the centralized water disposal systems in seismically active regions of the country, determine the scope of work to assess seismic hazard depending on the class of the facility, and, also prescribe the appropriate engineering and administrative-organizational measures based on the results of engineering seismological studies and calculations of constructions seismic resistance.
If the object of the centralized water disposal system is recognized seismically unsafe, it is required to develop measures for strengthening the building structures, networks, facilities, their foundations and bases. In case of economic impracticality of such measures, the decision shall be made to build new seismically safe objects.
1. Pupyrev E.I., Drachikov S.A. Complex solution of the problems of sewage treatment, purification and sludge utilization in the projects of OAO MosvodokanalNIIproekt. Proekty razvitiya infrastruktury goroda. Vyp. 12. Inzhenernye sistemy gorodskogo khozyaystva: novye territorii i novye tekhnologii: sb. nauch. tr. (Urban Infrastructure Development Projects. Issue 12. Engineering Systems of Municipal Economy: New Territories and New Technologies: Collection of the Scientific Works). Moscow: Ekspo-Media-Press, 2012. pp. 146–156.
2. Danilovich D.A., Klimova L.A. Engineering solutions in the development of projects for modernization of wastewater treatment plant system. Vodosnabzhenie i kanalizatsiya = Water Supply and Sewerage. 2014. № 3–4. pp. 52–57.
3. O promyshlennoj bezopasnosti opasnyh proizvodstvennyh obektov: feder. zakon ot 21 ijulja 1997 g. № 116-FZ (On Industrial Safety of Hazardous Production Facilities: Federal Law of July 21, 1997 № 116-FL). Moscow: ZAO NTTs PB, 2017. 52 p.
4. ITS 10—2015. Ochistka stochnykh vod s ispolzovaniem tsentralizovannykh sistem vodootvedeniya poseleniy, gorodskikh okrugov. Informatsionno-tekhnicheskiy spravochnik po nailuchshim dostupnym tekhnologiyam (ITS 10-2015. Wastewater Treatment Using Centralized Water Disposal Systems for Settlements, Urban Districts. Information and Technical Handbook on the Best Available Technologies). Moscow: Byuro NDT, 2015. 377 p.
5. Strom A.L., Rechitskiy V.V., Deyneko A.V. On the issue of choosing a map from the normative set of general seismic zoning maps for designing engineering structures of various criticality ratings. Inzhenernye izyskaniya = Engineering Surveys. 2016. № 5–6. pp. 60–63.
6. Ulomov V.I., Peretokin S.A., Medvedeva N.S., Akatova K.N., Danilova T.I. Seismological aspects of general seismic zoning for the territory of the Russian Federation (maps OSR–97, OSR–2012, OSR–2014). Voprosy inzhenernoy seysmologii = Issues of Engineering Seismology. 2014. T. 41. № 4. pp. 5–24.
7. Savich A.I., Bronshteyn V.I. Current state and the ways of ensuring seismic stability and hydrodynamic safety of large power facilities. Gidrotekhnicheskoe stroitelstvo = Hydraulic Engineering. 2000. № 8–9. pp. 60–70.
8. Ayzenberg Ya.M., Agbiev R.T., Granovskiy A.V., Smirnov V.I., Chigrin S.I. Seismic safety: investigation, standards, design aspects. Promyshlennoe i grazhdanskoe stroitelstvo = Industrial and Civil Construction. 2007. № 3. pp. 22–25.
9. O vodosnabzhenii i vodootvedenii: feder. zakon ot 7 dekabrya 2011 g. № 416-FZ (On Water Supply and Disposal: Federal Law of December 7, 2011 № 416-FZ). Available at: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/902316140 (accessed: October 4, 2017).
10. Tekhnicheskiy reglament o bezopasnosti zdaniy i sooruzheniy: feder. zakon ot 30 dekabrya 2009 g. № 384-FZ (Technical Regulations on Safety of Buildings and Structures: Federal Law of December 30, 2009 № 384-FZ). Moscow: ZAO NTTs PB, 2017. 52 p.
11. Ob utverzhdenii Trebovaniy k provedeniyu tekhnicheskogo obsledovaniya tsentralizovannykh sistem goryachego vodosnabzheniya, kholodnogo vodosnabzheniya i (ili) vodootvedeniya, v tom chisle opredelenie pokazateley tekhniko-ekonomicheskogo sostoyaniya sistem vodosnabzheniya i vodootvedeniya, vklyuchaya pokazateli fizicheskogo iznosa i energeticheskoy effektivnosti obektov tsentralizovannykh sistem goryachego vodosnabzheniya, kholodnogo vodosnabzheniya i (ili) vodootvedeniya, obektov netsentralizovannykh sistem kholodnogo i goryachego vodosnabzheniya, i poryadka osushchestvleniya monitoringa takikh pokazateley: prikaz Minstroya Rossii ot 5 avg. 2014 g. № 437/pr (On Approval of the Requirements for Technical Inspection of the Centralized Systems of Hot Water Supply, Cold Water Supply and (or) Water Disposal, Including the Determination of the Indicators of the Technical and Economic State of Water Supply and Disposal Systems, Including Indicators of Physical Wear and Power Efficiency of the Centralized Systems of Hot Water Supply, Cold Water Supply and (or) Water Disposal, Objects of Non-centralized Systems of Cold and Hot Water Supply, and the Procedure of Implementation of These Indicators Monitoring: Decree of Minstroy of Russia dated August 5, 2014 № 437/pr). Available at: https://minjust.consultant.ru/documents/11472 (accessed: October 4, 2017).
12. SP 14.13330.2014. SNiP II-7—81* Stroitelstvo v seysmicheskikh rayonakh (aktualizirovannogo SNiP II-7—81* «Stroitelstvo v seysmicheskikh rayonakh» (SP 14.13330.2011) (SP 14.13330.2014 SNiP II-7-81* Construction in Seismic Regions (updated SNiP II-7—81* «Construction in Seismic Regions» (SP 14.13330.2011). Available at: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/1200111003 (accessed: October 4, 2017).