A.V. Rybakov, Dr. Sci. (Eng.), Assoc. Prof., Head of Laboratory, email@example.com E.V. Ivanov, Adjunct FGBVOU VO «Academy of Civil Defense of EMERCOM of Russia», Khimki, Russia
At present, one of the activities of civil defense is to increase the level of protection of critical and potentially hazardous objects, ensuring the sustainability of their functioning in emergency situations. However, these days there are no ways to assess the level of protection of potentially hazardous objects. The objective of the article is to present the approach to the substantiation of the complex protection criterion of the objects of industry. In pursuing these aims, the authors propose the approach based on energy methods and the interrelated parameters of the damaging factor and objects of exposure. At the same time, the interrelated values of the reduced pressure and impulse form some number, which can be divided into several areas, correlate their values with each other, and based on this conduct the quantitative assessment of the level of the object protection.
Obtained values must be interpreted in terms of practical application. For this purpose, the scale has been developed for assessing values of protection criterion, which allows to correlate them with the level of buildings and structures destruction. Substantiation of the protection criterion and building the scale for its value assessment allowed to develop the algorithm for conducting operational evaluation of the effects of the air blast wave on the object of industry. In addition, using the protection criterion it is possible to conduct the quantitative assessment of the activities to improve protection of the main production assets at the development of civil defense engineering and technical activities.
1. Foundations of the state policy of the Russian Federation in the field of protection of the population and territories from emergency situations for the period up to 2030: Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of January 11, 2018 № 12. Available at: http://www.mchs.gov.ru/upload/site1/document_file/mef3wmH2AP.pdf (accessed: August 26, 2018). (In Russ.).
2. GOST R 42.2.01—2014. Civil defense. Assessment of the conditions of potentially hazardous objects, objects of defense and security under the influence of damaging factors of the conventional means of destruction. Calculation methods. Available at: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/1200112653 (accessed: August 26, 2018). (In Russ.).
3. GOST R 12.3.047—2012. Occupational Safety Standards System (OSSS). Fire safety of the technological processes. General requirements. Methods of control. Available at: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/1200103505 (accessed: August 26, 2018). (In Russ.).
4. RB G-05-039—96. Guidelines for hazard analysis of emergency explosions and determination of the parameters of their mechanical action. Available at: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/1200061429 (accessed: August 26, 2018). (In Russ.).
5. Liu Z.Y., Kubota S., Otsuki M., Kim D.J., Nakayama Y., Yoshida M. Calculation of blast wave strength in different propagating directions from a model magazine explosion. Explosion, Shock Wave and Hypervelocity Phenomena in Materials. Zurich: Trans Tech Publications Inc., 2004. pp. 169–174. DOI: 10.4028/www.scientific.net/MSF.465-466.169
6. Amnieh H.B., Mozdianfard M.R., Siamaki A. Predicting of blasting vibrations in Sarcheshmeh copper mine by neural network. Safety Science. 2010. Vol. 48. Iss. 3. pp. 319–325. DOI: 10.1016/j.ssci.2009.10.009
7. Qi Z., Bin Q., Lin D.C. Estimation of pressure distribution for shock wave through the bend of bend laneway. Safety Science. 2010. Vol. 48. Iss. 10. pp. 1263–1268. DOI: 10.1016/j.ssci.2010.04.003
8. GOST R 22.0.07—95. Safety in emergency situations. Sources of the technogenic emergencies. Classification and nomenclature of damaging factors and their parameters. Available at: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/1200001514 (accessed: April 05, 2018). (In Russ.).
9. Muhin V.I., Rybakov A.V., Ivanov E.V., Panin G.V. On the methods for assessment of the potentially hazardous objects condition when exposed to the air blast wave from the conventional means of destruction. Nauchnye i obrazovatelnye problemy grazhdanskoy zashchity = Scientific and Educational Issues of Civil Defense. 2017. № 1. pp. 7–15. (In Russ.).
10. Rybakov A.V., Ivanov E.V., Savinov A.M., Gekkel I.Ya. On the approach to the determination of the protection criterion of buildings and structures of a hazardous production facility. Nauchnye i obrazovatelnye problemy grazhdanskoy zashchity = Scientific and Educational Problems of Civil Defense. 2017. № 2. pp. 33–40. (In Russ.).
11. Rybakov A.V., Ivanov E.V., Sedov D.S., Ovsyannikov R.E. On the approach to identification of the criterion and building of the scale of protection assessment of hazardous production facility. Nauchno-tekhnicheskiy vestnik Bryanskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta = Scientific and Technical Bulletin of Bryansk State University. 2017. № 3. pp. 344–352. (In Russ.).
12. SP 165.1325800.2014. Civil defense engineering and technical activities. Updated version of SNiP 2.01.51—90 (with Amendment № 1). Available at: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/1200118578 (accessed: August 26, 2018). (In Russ.).
13. GOST 18979—2014. Reinforced concrete columns for the multi-storied buildings. Specifications. Available at: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/1200113773 (accessed: August 26, 2018). (In Russ.).
14. GOST R 57837—2017. Hot-rolled steel I beams with parallel edges of flanges. Specifications (with Amendment). Available at: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/1200157342 (accessed: August 26, 2018). (In Russ.).
15. Baker W.E., Cox P.A., Westine P.S., Kulesz J.J., Strehlow R.A. Explosion Hazards and Evaluation. Fundamental studies in engineering, 5. Amsterdam: Elsevier Science B.V., 1983. 807 p.
16. SP 20.13330.2011. Loads and Impacts. Updated version of SNiP 2.01.07—85. Available at: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/1200084848 (accessed: August 26, 2018). (In Russ.).
17. Voskoboev V.F., Rybakov A.V., Ivanov E.V., Ivanova L.E. Multifactorial model for assessment of the protection of the object of economy to the effect of the air blast wave. Nauchnye i obrazovatelnye problemy grazhdanskoy zashchity = Scientific and Educational Issues of Civil Defense. 2018. № 1. pp. 3–10. (In Russ.).