The procedures of hazards identification and occupational risk assessment using the Method Fine and Kinney based on the specific example are considered. The method is recommended for use by the «Methods of risk assessment to ensure safety of work», GOST 188.8.131.52—2018. This method is designed for assessment of the individual risks of an individual employee and allows to evaluate three components of occupational risk: the likelihood of hazardous event, the exposure factor, the factor of possible consequences.
Procedure for documentation execution is considered. The forms of documents are presented that show the procedure for execution of primary information on the workplace being evaluated, the results of analysis and assessment of the occupational risks level in the form of the occupational risk assessment chart. The forms of the summary list and the risk register is presented, as well as the form of plan of actions on managing the levels of occupational risks for each identified hazard.
The given forms of documents reflect the information on the technological process and on the presence of hazards at the workplace. These documents are local regulatory acts of the organization and confirm the management of occupational risks in accordance with the requirements of Rostrud order dated March 21, 2019 № 77 «On the approval of the Methodological recommendations for verifying the creation and ensuring functioning of the occupational health and safety management system». The process of execution of these acts is transparent and understandable to any employer.
The main goal of this documentation development is to provide support for risk assessment procedure with the possibility to clarify the obtained result applicable for each stage of this procedure.
- GOST R ISO / IEC 31010—2011. Risk management. Risk assessment methods. Available at: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/gost-r-iso-mek-31010-2011 (accessed: September 26, 2019). (In Russ.).
- GOST 184.108.40.206—2018. The system of occupational safety standards. Occupational safety management systems. Methods of risk assessment to ensure the safety of work. Available at: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/1200160465 (accessed: September 26, 2019). (In Russ.).
- About the approval of Methodical recommendations on control of creation and provision of the occupational safety management system functioning: the order of Rostrud of March 21, 2019 № 77. Available at: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/554207464 (accessed: September 26, 2019). (In Russ.).
- The Ministry of labor of Russia became an official partner of the global campaign of the Concept of «zero injuries». Available at: https://rosmintrud.ru/labour/safety/261 (accessed: September 26, 2019). (In Russ.).
- Stolbyuk O.V., Popova O.V., Taranushina I.I. Program «Zero Injury Rate» as a Factor of Ensuring Safe Working Conditions. Bezopasnost Truda v Promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2017. № 7. pp. 61–65. (In Russ.).
- Finochenko T.A., Yaitskov I.A. Decent work — safe work. Trudy RGUPS = Proceedings of RGUPS. 2018. № 2. pp. 5–7. (In Russ.).
- About the approval of the set of measures on encouraging the employers and employees to improve working conditions and to preserve the health of the employees, and also for motivating people to lead a healthy lifestyle: the decree of the Government of the Russian Federation dated April 26, 2019 № 833-р. Available at: https://legalacts.ru/doc/rasporjazhenie-pravitelstva-rf-ot-26042019-n-833-r-ob-utverzhdenii/ (accessed: September 26, 2019). (In Russ.).
- Taranushina I.I., Popova O.V. Occupational Risk Management at Hazardous Production Facilities Operating Hoisting Mechanisms. Bezopasnost Truda v Promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2019. № 11. pp. 82–88. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.24000/0409-2961-2019-11-82-88
- Bahn S. Workplace hazard identification and management: The case of an underground mining operation. Safety Science. 2013. Vol. 57. pp. 129–137.
- Pandit B., Albert A., Patil Y., Al-Bayati A.J. Impact of safety climate on hazard recognition and safety risk perception. Safety Science. 2019. Vol. 113. pp. 44–53. DOI: 10.1016/j.ssci.2018.11.020
- Keiser N.L., Payne S.C. Are employee surveys biased? Impression management as a response bias in workplace safety constructs. Safety Science. 2019. Vol. 118. pp. 453–465. DOI: 10.1016/j.ssci.2019.05.051
- About approval of the lists of harmful and (or) dangerous production factors and works, under which execution the compulsory preliminary and periodic medical examinations (surveys) are conducted, and the procedure of conducting compulsory preliminary and periodic medical examinations (surveys) of the employees engaged in hard works and at works with harmful and (or) hazardous working conditions: the order of the Ministry of Public Health and Social Development dated April 12, 2011 № 302 н. Available at: http://www.consultant.ru/cons/cgi/online.cgi?req=doc&base=LAW&n=292340&fld=134&dst=1000000001,0&rnd=0.2115257060928878#02593178842161492 (accessed: September 26, 2019). (In Russ.).
- Kinney G.F., Wiruth A.D. Practical Risk Analysis for Safety Management. China Lake: Naval Weapons Center, 1976. pp. 1–20.
- About the approval of standard regulation on the occupational safety management system: the order of the Ministry of labor of Russia of August 19, 2016 № 438 Н. Available at: https://www.garant.ru/products/ipo/prime/doc/71413730/ (accessed: September 26, 2019). (In Russ.).