Under the conditions of oil and gas production, there is a high probability of fire-hazardous situations occurrence in view of production of fire and explosion hazards is attributed to A and B categories. In order to minimize fire risks, in addition to planning the technological process, it is required to train personnel in safe working methods and use of fire safety signs designed to regulate human behavior.
The results are given concerning the development of the organizational and technical activities for improving training system within the briefings: GOST 12.4.026—2015 was studied and fire safety signs were selected considering the specifics of oil and gas production. To improve the efficiency of training in fire safety signs it was proposed to use the computer and remote technologies in industrial and industrial safety management system. The database was created for assessment of the knowledge of fire safety signs in the Moodle virtual learning environment that allows to solidify knowledge of safety signs and use this database when conducting briefings on occupational safety. Use of the computer and remote technologies capabilities in the industrial and industrial safety management system will allow to reduce the material costs for organization of training, improve its quality and reduce injury rate and the number of work injuries.
- otchibiy N.S. Analysis and content of expert-analytical competence of the specialist in the field of technogenic safety. Vektor nauki TGU = TGU Vector of Science. 2011. № 2 (16). pp. 392–394. (In Russ.).
- GOST 12.4.026—2015. Occupational Safety Standards System. Signal colors, safety signs and signal marking Purpose and rules of application. General specifications and characteristics. Test methods. Moscow: Standartinform, 2017. 76 p. (In Russ.).
- NPB 160-97. Fire safety norms. Signal colors. Fire safety signs. Types, sizes, general specifications. Available at: http://legalacts.ru/doc/npb-160-97-normy-pozharnoi-bezopasnosti-tsveta-signalnye/. (accessed: February 21, 2019). (In Russ.).
- Zhilin O.I. Equipping the territory and objects of the organizations with fire safety signs. Energobezopasnost v dokumentakh i faktakh = Energy security in the documents and facts. 2006. № 3. pp. 25–32. (In Russ.).
- Socheneva O.Yu. Fire safety signs as a method for regulating evacuated human flow. Available at: /https://www.sworld.com.ua/konferm1/240.pdf (accessed: February 21, 2019). (In Russ.).
- Volodina E.V. Evacuation and warning systems of people during fires in the buildings and structures. Fundamentalnye problemy nauki: sb. st. Mezhdunar. nauch.-prakt. konf. (Fundamental problems of science: Collected works of the International scientific-practical conference). Ufa: OOO «Aeterna», 2017. pp. 34–37. (In Russ.).
- Manaeva A.R. Modeling and control of self-ignition processes of building flooring in case of fire. Prikaspiyskiy zhurnal: upravlenie i vysokie tekhnologii = Caspian Journal: Control and High Technologies. 2016. № 3 (35). pp. 92–99. (In Russ.).
- Isakov G.N., Manaeva A.R. System analysis of safety issues with regards to use of flooring and the mathematical model of the processes of their thermal destruction. Prikaspiyskiy zhurnal: upravlenie i vysokie tekhnologii = Pre- Caspian Journal: Management and High Technologies. 2015. № 1 (29). pp. 30–43. (In Russ.).
- Isakov G.N., Manaeva A.R. Analysis of the smoke-forming ability of flooring based on polyvinyl chloride in case of fire. Izvestiya Samarskogo nauchnogo tsentra Rossiyskoy akademii nauk = Bulletin of Samara Scientific Center of the Russian Academy of Sciences. 2015. Vol. 17. № 2. pp. 43–47. (In Russ.).
- Yakushkina I.G. Use of the electronic manual «Safety signs» to improve the quality of education in the field of life safety. Pedagogika vysshey shkoly = Pedagogics of higher education institutions. 2016. № 1 (3). pp. 217–221. (In Russ.).
- Tolstneva A.A., Vinnik V.K., Terekhina O.S., Krivenkova E.N., Kulikov A.A. Organization of students unsupervised work using the remote system Moodle. Vestnik Minskogo universiteta = Bulletin of Minsk University. 2014. № 4 (8). pp. 37. (In Russ.).