Increase in metallic ore production determines the use of intensive methods for the development of ore deposits, which is associated with an increase in labor hazard for the miners. The issues of safe interaction between ore-bearing and artificial massifs are becoming relevant when increasing the depth of mining operations, increasing stresses and their corresponding deformations. The purpose of the work is to minimize hazard for the miners by optimizing technological processes parameters based on the rational use of natural and induced stresses with the prevention of deformations of natural and artificial massifs. The goal is achieved by organizing comprehensive field and analytical studies at a metallic deposit using geophysical monitoring data.
The results are given concerning engineering-geological zoning of the deposit on strength of ore-bearing rocks, which serve as input data for designing the parameters of the rock mass exposures and predicting its stability in the process of a longwall face extraction. Differentiated assessment is provided related to the engineering-geological sections with ranking by broken condition. The algorithm for calculating the permissible horizontal and vertical sizes of the stopes of the deposit next floor is proposed, depending on the stability of the undermined artificial massif of the previous floor, which forms the load on the underlying stopes. Nomograms are developed for calculating the equivalent vertical exposure of the rock and filling mass and the normative strength of the large fill, and, also to calculate the strength of the bearing layer of the hardening filling when mining chambers by the combined method on bending stresses and shear stresses.
Improvement of labor safety for the employees working in the underground mining is ensured, inter alia, by regulating the processes of interaction between natural and induced stresses and deformation of the second working. The results of the study can be required in the development of rock deposits of complex structure by systems with hardening mixtures filling.
- Golik V.I., Gabaraev O.Z., Maslennikov S.A., Khasheva Z.M., Shulgaty L.P. The provision of development conversion perspectives into undeground one for Russian iron ore deposits development. The Social Sciences (Pakistan). 2016. Vol. 11. № 18. pp. 4348–4351.
- King B., Marcos G., Newman A. Optimizing the open pit-to-underground mining transition. European Journal of Operational Research. 2017. Vol. 257. №. 1. pp. 297–309.
- Bosikov I.I., Klyuev R.V., Kelekhsaev V.B. Method for determining of the ventilation object transfer function according to normal operation (by the example of mining and processing complex). 2017I nternational Conference on Industrial Engineering, Applications and Manufacturing (ICIEAM). Saint Petersburg. 2017. DOI: 10.1109/ICIEAM.2017.8076113
- Golik V.I., Komashchenko V.I., Stradanchenko S.G., Maslennikov S.A. Increasing the completeness of subsoil use through the deep waste disposal of coal enrichment. Gornyy zhurnal = Mining Journal. 2012. № 9. pp. 91–95. (In Russ.).
- Golik V.I., Komashchenko V.I. Ferruginous quartzite tailings as a raw material for additional extraction of metals and use as backfilling mixtures. Gornyy zhurnal = Mining Journal. 2017. № 3. pp. 43–47. (In Russ.).
- Stefanescu D., Foidas I. Recovery factor and replacement ratio of reserves, key parameters of monitoring the natural gas process. Proceedings of the 17th International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference SGEM 2017. 2017. Vol. 17. Iss. 14. pp. 843–850.
- Xiao Y.-X., Feng X.-T., Hudson J.A., Chen B.-R., Feng G.-L., Liu J.-P. ISRM Suggested Method for In Situ Microseismic Monitoring of the Fracturing Process in Rock Masses. Rock Mechanics and Rock Engineering. 2016. Vol. 49. Iss. 1. pp. 343–369.
- Golik V.I., Dmitrak Yu.V., Burdzieva O.G. Geomechanics of the Development of Low-power Gentle Ore Bodies. Bezopasnost truda v promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2018. № 2. pp. 18–23. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.24000/0409-2961-2018-2-18-23
- Gavrishev S.E., Kornilov S.N., Pytalev I.A., Gaponova I.V. Improvement of mining enterprises economic efficiency by involving technogenic geo-resources in operation. Gornyy zhurnal = Mining Journal. 2017. № 12. pp. 46–51. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.17580/gzh.2017.12.09
- Lyashenko V.I., Franchuk V.P., Kislyy B.P. Modernization of technical and technological complex of uranium mining. Gornyy zhurnal = Mining Journal. 2015. № 1. pp. 26–32. (In Russ.).
- Efimov V.I., Abramkin N.I., Stas P.P. Development of steep coal seams. Gornyy informatsionno-analiticheskiy byulleten = Mining informational and analytical bulletin. 2019. № 4. pp. 20–29. (In Russ.).
- Komashchenko V.I. Development of explosive technology that reduces the harmful effect on the environment. Izvestiya Tulskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Nauki o Zemle = Izvestiya Tula State University. Earth Sciences. 2016. № 1. pp. 34–43. (In Russ.).
- Golik V.I., Razorenov Yu.I., Karginov K.G. Fundamental for the sustainable development of the Republic of North Ossetia-Alania is mining industry. Ustoychivoe razvitie gornykh territoriy = Sustainable Development of Mountain Territories. 2017. Vol. 9. № 2 (32). pp. 163–171. (In Russ.).