The possibility of developing a methodology for conducting tests to assess flame retardness of packages for storing hazardous substances, materials, or products, as well as the use of the efficient integrated means of modifying wood for their manufacture is considered.
The analysis of the basic principles of the methodology of testing the building structures and products of the current standards showed the fundamental possibility of assessing the level of protection of explosive substances, materials or products contained in the package from the effects of fire hazards in the time from the beginning of tests under standard temperature conditions to the occurrence of the standardized limit states.
To carry out studies on the assessment of flame retardness of the wooden packages, the means were selected that ensure not only their fire protection, but also weather resistance and moisture resistance, as well as strength.
Comparative experimental studies of flame retardness allowed to assess behavior of the wooden packages during complex processing, and to show the advantages of their use to ensure integrity, thermal insulation capacity and the possibility of long-term storage while maintaining the main operational properties.
As a result, the principal possibility of using standard equipment and measuring instruments in accordance with GOST 30247.0—94 was established, the main criteria for the assessment of flame retardness were developed, the efficiency of fire protection, as well as the strength characteristics of a complex tool for its possible use in the manufacture of structural elements and wood products, were studied.
2. Romanenko I.I., Romanenko M.I. Directed Change of Properties of Wood of Wood Rocks. Mezhdunarodnyy zhurnal gumanitarnykh i estestvennykh nauk = International Journal of Humanities and Natural Sciences. 2016. Vol. 4. № 4. pp. 95–98. (In Russ.).
3. Romanenko I.I., Romanenko M.I., Petrovnina I.N. Technologies Allowing to Make Wood More Attractive for Construction. Forum molodykh uchenykh = Young Scientists Forum. 2018. № 6–2 (22). pp. 1323–1326. (In Russ.).
4. Maksimenko S.A., Krivtsov Yu.V., Maksimenko N.A., Melnikov N.O., Konstantinova N.I. Fire Hazard of New Types of the Wood Products. Pozharnaya bezopasnost = Fire Safety. 2013. № 2. pp. 74–77. (In Russ.).
5. Van der Veen I., de Boer J. Phosphorus flame retardants: Properties, production, environmental occurrence, toxicity and analysis. Chemosphere. 2012. № 88. pp. 1119–1153.
6. Tychino N.A. Fire protection of materials, products and structures made of wood: tests and economy. Problemy sovremennoy nauki i obrazovaniya = Problems of Modern Science and Education. 2016. № 20 (62). pp. 14–22. (In Russ.).
7. Review of new and emerging international wood modification technologies. Project №: PNA350-1415. Available at: https://www.fwpa.com.au/images/marketaccess/Review_of_wood_modification_technologies_FWPA_2015_final.pdf (accessed: March 1, 2021).
8. Mantanis G.I., Şahin H.T. Modification of wood by chemical processes: A review. Available at: http://ormanweb.isparta.edu.tr/isfor2017/documents/pdf/272.pdf (accessed: March 1, 2021).
9. Yartsev V.P., Buchneva E.M., Dolzhenkova M.V., Blyum A.V. The Influence of Impregnation on Operational Characteristics of Timber Products and Structures. Available at: http://vestnik.tstu.ru/rus/t_22/pdf/22_1_018.pdf (accessed: March 1, 2021). (In Russ.). DOI: 10.17277/vestnik.2016.01.pp.150-157
10. Sharipkhanov S.D., Khasanova G.Sh., Sivenkov A.B. Effective Mechanisms of Fire Protection to Reduce the Risk of Fire Wood. Available at: http://old.izv-tn.tti.sfedu.ru/wp-content/uploads/2013/8/14.pdf (accessed: March 1, 2021). (In Russ.).
11. Nigmatullina D.M., Sivenkov A.B., Polishchuk E.Yu., Stenina E.I., Balakin V.M. Physical, Mechanical and Fire Properties of Wood Deep Impregnated by Flame and Bioretardants. Pozharovzryvobezopasnost = Fire and Explosion Safety. 2017. Vol. 26. № 6. pp. 43–51. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.18322/PVB.2017.26.06.43-51
12. Nigmatullina D.M., Sivenkov A.B. Fire Resistance of Thermally Modified Wood Substance. Available at: http://agps-2006.narod.ru/ttb/2015-3/35-03-15.ttb.pdf (accessed: March 1, 2021). (In Russ.).