Theoretical and experimental studies carried out by the scientists in the field of mining development as a science are summarized. It is noted that any science, including geotechnology, is not a constant, absolute, and static value. It is noticed that the scientific picture of mining as a science is created by combining disparate scientific concepts and principles into a single whole, generalizing previously obtained knowledge and giving a common vector of ideas about the patterns and properties of reality. The unifying vector of its development from simple extraction from the subsoil towards renewable resource technologies is analyzed. The conditions are revealed, the integral presence and inseparable connection of which predetermines the concept of the georesources integrated development. The concept of geotechnology is defined from the point of view of the environmental safety, as well as the patterns of its development and the consequences of the georesources for nature and society. Measures are indicated that can significantly increase the economic efficiency and environmental friendliness of mining operations and contribute to the introduction of the resource renewable technologies in the integrated development of georesources. Issues of the environmental safety of modern technologies for the georesources exploitation are considered. The tasks are set that are quired for the solution at introduction of the resource renewable technologies, which implementation will allow to provide the maximum ecological safety. The principle of environmental safety is determined, which must enter into the practice of deposit development with the integrated use of natural and technogenic georesources. It is proposed to evaluate the individual design solutions for the development of natural and technogenic deposits from the point of view of maximum environmental safety of the entire technological scheme of a mining enterprise.
2. Agafonova D.S., Sherimov D., Belorus A.O., Pleshanov I.M., Timchenko A.V. Ensuring the Environmental Safety of MSW by Using Fiber Optical Sensors Based on Oxyfluoride Glasses. 2021 IEEE Conference of Russian Young Researchers in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, ElConRus. 2021. pp. 1298–1300. DOI:10.1109/ElConRus51938.2021.9396230
3. Khairutdinov A., Ubysz A., Adigamov A. The concept of geotechnology with a backfill is the path of integrated development of the subsoil. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science. 2021. Vol. 684 (1). DOI: 10.1088/1755-1315/684/1/012007
4. Kaung P.A., Zotov V.V., Gadzhiev M.A., Artemov S.I., Gireev I.A. Formalization of selection procedure of mineral mining technologies. Gornyy informatsionno-analiticheskiy byulleten = Mining Informational and Analytical Bulletin. 2022. № 2. pp. 124–138. (In Russ). DOI: 10.25018/0236_1493_2022_2_0_124
5. Rybak Ya., Khayrutdinov M.M., Kuziev D.A., Kongar-Syuryun Ch.B., Babyr N.V. Prediction of the geomechanical state of the rock mass when mining salt deposits with stowing. Zapiski Gornogo instituta = Journal of Mining Institute. 2022. Vol. 253. № 1. pp. 61–70. (In Russ). DOI: 10.31897/PMI.2022.2
6. Kongar-Syuryun Ch., Ivannikov A., Khayrutdinov A., Tyulyaeva Y. Geotechnology using composite materials from man-made waste is a paradigm of sustainable development. Materials Today: Proceedings. 2021. Vol. 38. pp. 2078–2082. DOI: 10.1016/j.matpr.2020.10.145
7. Golik V.I. Metal Leaching Technologies — the Way of Reanimation of Mining Ossetia. Ustoychivoe razvitie gornykh territoriy = Sustainable Development of Mountain Territories. 2020. Vol. 12. № 2 (44). pp. 273–282. (In Russ). DOI: 10.21177/1998-4502-2020-12-2-273-282
8. Melnikov N.V. The problems of natural resources use. Moscow: Izd-vo AN SSSR, 1967. 53 p. (In Russ).
9. Agoshkov M.I. Development of the ideas and practice of the integrated subsoil development. Moscow: IPKON AN SSSR, 1982. 19 p. (In Russ).
10. Trubetskoy K.N. New directions development in the subsoil integrated development. Moscow: IPKON, 1990. 11 p. (In Russ).
11. Kaplunov D.R. Problems of planning theory for developing bowels with underground mining of ore deposits. Journal of Mining Science. 1999. № 35. pp. 286–290.
12. Golik V., Komaschenko V., Morkun V., Khasheva Z.The effectiveness of combining the stages of ore fields development. Metallurgical and Mining Industry. 2015. Vol. 7. № 5. pp. 401–405.
13. Rylnikova M.V., Radchenko D.N. Development of Combined Mining Technologies for Full Cycle of Comprehensive Exploitation Mineral Resources' Deposits with Mineral Material Flows Management Systems. Problemy nedropolzovaniya = Subsoil use problems. 2014. № 3 (3). pp. 105–112. (In Russ).
14. Trubetskoy K.N. Interdisciplinary directions and tasks of mining sciences for solving the problems of the development of bowels of the earth in the twenty first century. Gornyy informatsionno-analiticheskiy byulleten = Mining informational and analytical bulletin. 2008. № 4. pp. 7–12. (In Russ).