With the formation and improvement of the system of state control and supervision in the field of industrial safety, the requirements for the employee knowledge are formed and improved. When developing regulatory documents for training and certification of specialists on industrial safety, the international experience is taken into consideration. In the Federal Law of July 21, 1997 № 116-FZ «On Industrial Safety of Hazardous Production Facilities», before the adoption of amendments in 2018, it was established that the organization operating a hazardous production facility is obliged to ensure conducting training and certification in the field of industrial safety. This training course is mandatory requirement for the organization employees. However, there was no mechanism for implementing all the above requirements.
In 2018, Federal Law № 116-FZ was amended assuming responsibility for the Government of the Russian Federation to establish the procedure for training and certification in the field of industrial safety. The novelty of the legislation became the compulsory additional professional education for the certain categories of the employees, which should also be determined by the decree of the Government of the Russian Federation. The content of training is determined by the educational program approved by the organization engaged in the educational activities. Educational programs must comply with the standard additional professional advanced training programs in the field of industrial safety of hazardous production facilities approved by Rostechnadzor. 12 industry-specific modular training programs were developed that have not yet entered into the legal force. The algorithm for the development of the educational programs is proposed in the article.
In accordance with the new procedure, the certification of industrial safety specialists is carried out in the certification commissions of the supervisory authorities, as well as organizations. All the commissions carry out certification with the help of the information system «Unified Testing Portal». Certain difficulties associated with the use of the Portal, and the ways to overcome them are proposed.
- The code of laws of the Russian Empire that was compiled by the order of the Emperor Nicholas I. Saint-Petersburg, 1857. Vol. 11. Pt. 2. (In Russ.).
- Training Requirements in OSHA Standards: OSHA 2254-09R 2015. Available at: https://books.google.ru/books?id=H2VNDwAAQBAJ&pg=PR3&lpg=PR3&dq=Training+Requirements+in+OSHA+Standards:+OSHA+2254-09R+2015&source=bl&ots=VPFWlty2jO&sig=ACfU3U08w1gElQV8FAqYulNFiHwJ6QoKZw&hl=ru&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjLk_WWnZToAhWYyMQBHQlHAxQQ6AEwEXoECAoQAQ#v=onepage&q=Training%20Requirements%20in%20OSHA%20Standards%3A%20OSHA%202254-09R%202015&f=false (accessed: February 15, 2020).
- Yardstick (Testing and training Experts). Report on the 2019 Salary Survey. Available at: https://bcrsp.ca/sites/default/files/documents/BCRSP_2019_SalarySurveyReport_0.pdf (accessed: February 15, 2020).
- Bernardini S., Loiacono D. Il Dirigente e il Preposto. L'Organizzazione della Sicurezza in Azienda: Disamina del Testo Unico. Castelfranco Veneto: Panda Edizioni, 2017. 166 p.
- Jarvis P. Adult and Continuing Education: Theory and Practice. London, New York: Routledg, 2010. 352 p.
- On industrial safety of hazardous production facilities: Federal Law of July 21, 1997 № 116-FZ. Moscow: ZAO NTTs PB, 2020. 56 p. (In Russ.).
- On introduction of changes to the certain legislative acts of the Russian Federation on the issues of the confirmation of competence of the employees of hazardous production facilities, hydraulic structures and electric power facilities: Federal Law of July 29, 2018 № 271-FZ. Available at: http://publication.pravo.gov.ru/Document/View/0001201807300047 (accessed: February 15, 2020). (In Russ.).
- Training, professional training, certification and knowledge testing of the specialists and employees of the organizations supervised by the Federal Environmental, Industrial and Nuclear Supervision Service: book of reports. Ser. 24. Iss. 12. Moscow: ZAO NTTs PB, 2020. 40 p. (In Russ.).
- On the certification of experts in the field of industrial safety (together with the «Regulation on certification of experts in the field of industrial safety»): Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of May 28, 2015 № 509. Available at: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/420277211 (accessed: February 15, 2020). (In Russ.).
- On the education in the Russian Federation: Federal Law of December 29, 2012 № 273-FZ (as amended on 12/27/2019). Available at: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_140174/ (accessed: February 15, 2020). (In Russ.).
- On the preparation and certification in the field of industrial safety, on safety issues of hydraulic structures, safety in the field of electric power: Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of October 25, 2019 № 1365. Available at: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/563601743 (accessed: February 15, 2020). (In Russ.).
- On the approval of the Procedure for organization and implementation of the educational activities on the additional professional programs: Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation dated July 1, 2013 № 499 (as amended on November 15, 2013). Available at: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_151143/ (accessed: February 15, 2020). (In Russ.).
- Minchenko Yu.V. Improvement of the Procedure for Certification of Experts in the Field of Industrial Safety. Bezopasnost Truda v Promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2017. № 4. 8–9. (In Russ.).
- B.7 Industrial safety requirements at gas distribution and gas consumption facilities. Available at: http://www.gosnadzor.ru/activity/attestation/tests/B/B7 (accessed: February 15, 2020). (In Russ.).
- On the Fundamentals of the state policy of the Russian Federation in the field of industrial safety for the period up to 2025 and further perspectives: Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of May 6, 2018 № 198. Available at: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_297389/ (accessed: February 15, 2020). (In Russ.).