Issues related to the investigation and record of the work injuries in the construction industry of Russia are considered. Data on the work injuries in the construction industry in Russia and the Kaliningrad region for a number of years is presented. To process this data, the modern mathematical and statistical methods are used. It is proved that the problem of work injuries record is not regional, but all-Russian, requiring the adoption of preventive- prophylactic actions at the country level.
Based on data of the number of countries (Russia, Lithuania, Poland, Italy, Germany, the European Union) the hyperbolic dependence between the coefficient of the frequency of fatal incidents and the general coefficient of the frequency of incidents is revealed. Since the dependence of mortality on the frequency of general injury rate is of great practical importance, the correlation ratio of mortality to the total frequency of injuries was determined in the article, and the error of the correlation ratio was calculated. It was found that the correlation between the values of the considered indicators is quite high. Thus, the lack of record of the mild cases, non-conducting the preventive work on them are the reasons for the increase in the frequency of fatal incidents.
The main areas of reducing risk of injury hazard, need to increase the role of self-regulatory organizations in rendering aid to the small construction enterprises on the issues of ensuring occupational and industrial safety are specified in the article
- Makarchuk M.V. About the record of the work injuries. Okhrana truda i sotsialnoe strakhovanie = Occupational safety and social insurance. 2017. № 9. pp. 58–65. (In Russ.).
- Sugak E.B. Nature of the work injuries in terms of occupational risk management. Bezopasnost zhiznedeyatelnosti = Life Safety. 2015. № 7 (175). pp. 3–6. (In Russ.).
- Ablyazov N.R. Dynamics of the level of work injuries and the problems of occupational safety at the construction enterprises. Bezopasnost zhiznedeyatelnosti = Life Safety. 2018. № 11. 6–10. (In Russ.).
- Minko V.M. The new approach to work injuries record. Okhrana truda. Praktikum = Occupational safety. Practical manual on occupational safety. 2016. № 12. pp. 39–46. (In Russ.).
- Gmurman V.E. Guide to solving problems in probability theory and mathematical statistics. Moscow: Vysshaya shkola, 2004. 404 p. (In Russ.).
- Pavlov S.V. Probability theory and mathematical statistics: Textbook. Moscow: RIOR: INFRA-M, 2010. 186 p. (In Russ.).
- Minko V.M. On accidents and other causes of injuries according to the modern expert studies. Bezopasnost zhiznedeyatelnosti = Life Safety. 2016. № 2 (182). pp. 3–9. (In Russ.).
- Methods for calculating discounts and allowances to insurance tariffs for compulsory social insurance against work injuries and occupational diseases: Order of Mintrud of Russia dated August 1, 2012 № 39 n (as amended on February 7, 2017). Available at: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_134786/bb306aea5ddc7ee00781f69fe6c6c02751601a55/ (accessed: January 18, 2020). (In Russ.).
- Regulation on the specifics of the investigation of work injuries in the individual branches of industries and organizations: Resolution of Mintrud of Russia of October 24, 2002 № 73 (as amended on November 14, 2016). Available at: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_39925/6a82bfcfcba90a82f3584eff2ac20656977a3635/ (accessed: January 18, 2020). (In Russ.).
- Code of the Russian Federation on administrative infractions. Available at: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_34661/a964ea800eaa74c96cf8a9c7731a071da06f4a8a (accessed: January 18, 2020). (In Russ.).
- Basarab A. On the System Control of Labor Protection and Industrial Safety Condition in the Construction Organizations. Bezopasnost truda v promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2017. № 11. pp. 58–64. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.24000/0409-2961-2017-11-58-64