Taking into account the opinion of the responsible specialists conducting industrial safety expertise, the directions for industrial safety expertise improvement were considered. From the analysis of the proposals it follows that they do not eliminate the causes that reduce the quality of industrial safety expertise, which will be also negatively effecting the quality of work in accordance with the new proposals, if they are accepted for implementation. When developing the proposals, the opinion of owners and organizations operating hazardous production facilities was not considered. There are many questions that remain without answer, which can lead to unpredictable consequences. Therefore, prior to start being engaged in the improvement of industrial safety expertise, it is proposed to eliminate the causes that reduce its quality. Moreover, that during the absence of these causes, the procedure and quality of industrial safety expertise proved to be effective.
These causes can be eliminated if the new provision is introduced legislatively into the relevant regulatory legal acts. The owner and the organization operating hazardous production facility make a joint decision on the appointed period of safe operation of technical devices, buildings and structures based on the calculation of the residual resource determined by the expert considering the analysis of the whole complex of information. Along with the expert and the expert organization, they bear equal responsibility for safe operation and technical condition of technical devices, buildings and structures within the frame of accepted period of safe operation or under the procedure of special operating conditions, if adopted.
The conclusions of industrial safety expertise and special operating conditions must be approved by the heads of the enterprises operating hazardous production facilities, expert or specialized organization performing the works under special operating conditions by analogy with extending the life of military equipment.
In addition, it is required to develop the Methods for calculating the cost of the main types of non-destructive testing or the Methods for calculating the cost of the procedures thanks to which the cost of the specific operating conditions will be formed. The Methods should be mandatory for use both for the expert organization (participants of the expert diagnostic system), and the owners, and (or) organizations operating hazardous production facilities.
- The number of the current licenses of the expert organizations decreased by almost 45 % during the year. Available at: https://news.rambler.ru/other/41872257-chislo-deystvuyuschih-litsenziy-ekspertnyh-organizatsiy-za-god-snizilos-pochti-na-45/ (accessed: January 15, 2019). (In Russ.).
- Kuznetsov A.M. Up-to-date Problems of Industrial Safety Expertise Quality. Bezopasnost truda v promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2018. № 2. pp. 29–33. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.24000/0409-2961-2018-2-29-33
- Kuznetsov A.M. Industrial Safety Expertise — Barrier to Incidents and Accidents. Bezopasnost truda v promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2018. № 6. pp. 45–51. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.24000/0409-2961-2018-6-45-51
- Kuznetsov K.A. Technical Diagnostics in the Framework of Industrial Safety Expertise: Problems and Prospects. Bezopasnost truda v promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2018. № 11. pp. 24–31. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.24000/0409-2961-2018-11-24-31
- Pecherkin A.S. Substantiation and Content of the Procedure for Residual Life Extension. Bezopasnost truda v promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2018. № 8. pp. 24–33. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.24000/0409-2961-2018-8-24-33
- Aleshin A.V. It’s time for owners to join. Available at: https://iz.ru/728715/aleksei-aleshin/sobstvennikam-pora-vkliuchatsia (accessed: January 15, 2019). (In Russ.).
- On industrial safety of hazardous production facilities: Federal Law of July 21, 1997 № 116-FZ. Moscow: ZAO NTTs PB, 2019. 56 p. (In Russ.).
- On introduction of changes to individual legislative acts of the Russian Federation with regards to conducting industrial safety expertise and clarification of certain powers of the state supervision authorities at the proceedings about administrative infractions: Federal Law of July 2, 2013 № 186-FZ. Available at: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_148496/ (accessed: January 15, 2019). (In Russ.).
- The meeting of the Scientific and technical council was held in Rostechnadzor. Available at: http://www. gosnadzor.ru/news/64/2667// (accessed: January 15, 2019). (In Russ.).
- ICTE 1-002—14. Technical audit of oil and gas processing, petrochemical and chemical enterprises. Series 1. Organizational and methodological documents, engineering, project management. Moscow: OOO MTs «Rustekhekspertiza», 2014. 51 p. (In Russ.).
- ICTE 3-003—14. Ranging of technical devices of chemical, petrochemical and oil refining industries. Series 3. Design, construction and operation of industrial facilities. Moscow: OOO MTs «Rustekhekspertiza», 2014. 53 p. (In Russ.).
- ICTE 3-002—14. Determination of the areas and scope of technical diagnostics of technical devices of the process units operating under the conditions of the increased interval between overhauls. Series 3. Design, construction and operation of industrial facilities. Moscow: OOO MTs «Rustekhekspertiza», 2014. 47 p.