Set of the new requirements for ensuring fire resistance of the building structures and means of their fire protection described in the article was developed considering the provisions of the Federal Law № 123-FZ of July 22, 2008 «Technical Regulations on Fire Safety Requirements» and Technical Regulations of the Eurasian Economic Union «On the Requirements for Means Ensuring Fire Safety and Fire Extinguishing» (TR EAEU 043/2017).
As part of the studies, the need was substantiated in applying more detailed and differentiated requirements to the fire resistance limits of the load bearing, self-supporting and enclosing building structures, as well as to the individual parts of the structures and their junctions — light-transmitting elements, inter-floor belts, partition wallы, expansion joints, etc.
The set of new requirements on ensuring fire resistance of the building structures includes the requirements for building structures fire resistance limits that are not specified in Table 21 of the Federal Law № 123-FZ of July 22, 2008 «Technical Regulations on Fire Safety Requirements», as well as unambiguous interpretations of the provisions of this Table in relation to both individual structures and the elements of these structures.
The developed requirements also supplement and disclose the number of provisions of the Federal Law № 123-FZ of July 22, 2008, regarding the choice of the method of testing building structures for fire resistance, the design of fire walls, the limits of fire resistance of the junction points, etc.
As part of the conducted studies, the new provisions were substantiated that regulate the use of fire protection means for the building structures based on the fire protection project and differentiated methods for assessing the fire resistance limits of steel structures with fire protection.
2. Gorshkov V.S., Gomozov A.V., Pavlov V.V., Fomina O.V. The key effects of the revised provisions of the set of rules «Fire protection systems. Fire resistance of protected items» with regard for the new requirements introduced into building regulation codes. Pozharovzryvobezopasnost = Fire and Explosion Safety. 2021. Vol. 30. № 4. pp. 5–13. (In Russ). DOI: 10.22227/0869-7493.2021.30.04.5-13
3. GOST 30247.0—94. Elements of building constructions. Fire-resistance test methods. General requirements. Available at: https://docs.cntd.ru/document/9055248 (accessed: March 24, 2022). (In Russ.).
4. GOST R EN 1363-2—2014. Fire resistance tests. Alternative and additional procedures. Available at: https://docs.cntd.ru/document/1200113419 (accessed: March 24, 2022). (In Russ.).
5. Nause P. Brandschutztechnische Bewertung tragender Bauteile im Bestand. Available at: https://docplayer.org/2762246-Brandschutztechnische-bewertung-tragender-bauteile-im-bestand.html (accessed: March 24, 2022).
6. Fire protection for structural steel in buildings. Available at: https://docplayer.net/23624577-Fire-protection-for-structural-steel-in-buildings.html (accessed: March 24, 2022).
7. Zhang Q. Durable Spray-Applied Fire-Resistive Material for Enhanced Safety of Steel Structures: thesis submitted … for the Degree of Doctor of Philosophy (Civil Engineering). Ann Arbor, 2015. 172 p.
8. Stucchi R., Amberg F. A Practical Approach for Tunnel Fire Verification. Structural Engineering International. 2020. Vol. 30. № 1. pp. 515–529. DOI: 10.1080/10168664.2020.1772697
9. GOST R 53293—2009. Fire hazard of substances and materials. Materials, substance and fire protective means. Identification by thermal analysis methods. Available at: https://docs.cntd.ru/document/1200071912 (accessed: March 24, 2022). (In Russ.).
10. GOST R 53295—2009. Fire retardant compositions for steel constructions. General requirement. Method for determining fire retardant efficiency. Available at: https://docs.cntd.ru/document/1200071913 (accessed: March 24, 2022). (In Russ.).
11. Golovanov V.I., Pavlov V.V., Pekhotikov A.V., Pronin D.G. Standardization and implementation of the calculation methods in the field of fire protection of load-bearing steel structures. Aktualnye problemy pozharnoy bezopasnosti. Materialy XXХI Mezhdunar. nauch.-prakt. konf.: sb. tr. konf. (Actual problems of fire safety. Materials of the Thirty First International Scientific and Practical Conference: proceedings of the conference). Balashikha: VNIIPO, 2019. pp. 26–29. (In Russ.).
12. Pekhotikov A.V., Pavlov V.V., Khasanov I.R., Golovanov V.I. Calculation methods for assessing the fire resistance and fire hazard of the building structures. Aktualnye problemy pozharnoy bezopasnosti: tez. dokl. XXХ Mezhdunar. nauch.-prakt. konf. (Actual problems of the fire safety: abstracts of the Thirties International Scientific and Practical Conference). Balashikha: VNIIPO, 2018. pp. 359–361. (In Russ.).
13. SP 14.13330.2018. Seismic building design code. Available at: https://docs.cntd.ru/document/550565571 (accessed: March 24, 2022). (In Russ.).
14. Prusakov V.A., Gravit M.V., Pekhotikov A.V., Pavlov V.V. Fire Resistance of Reinforced Concrete Structure with
an Expansion Joint at Variable Loads. Pozharnaya bezopasnost = Fire Safety. 2020. № 1 (98). pp. 63–71. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.37657/vniipo.2020.98.1.007
15. GOST R 56027—2014. Building materials. Small-flame test. Available at: https://docs.cntd.ru/document/1200110772 (accessed: March 24, 2022). (In Russ.).