To analyze the conditions of operational loading and management of safe operation service life for high-risk industrial objects, it is required to perform detailed study of all the stages of their life cycle, including stages of design, fabrication, operation and safe decommissioning based on data related to design and residual operation life. The number of such activities is implemented like modeling of the studied object, development of its design and manufacturing techniques, selection acceptable for the specified operation conditions of structural materials with the corresponding set of mechanical properties characteristics — yield stress, strength and plasticity, elasticity module.
The main objective of transition from conventional methods of calculations at a design stage to perspective one lies in the fact that at solving the problem of ensuring safe operation conditions of industrial equipment, it is required to solve initially the problems of ensuring the set level of risks and the level of its security from possible accidents and disasters. It is necessary to demand the application of such norms of strength and service life calculations, which would provide for acceptable level of these initially set parameters of security and risk.
The considered approaches to the determination of the life and its management and the safe operation life of industrial objects illustrate the procedures of the consecutive analysis of the conditions for occurrence of failures, damages, accidents and disasters for design, beyond design basis and hypothetical situations. At the same time for industrial facilities of various categories upon transition in estimates of the service life from regular to hypothetical catastrophic situations, the role of deformation criteria compared with power ones increases. In particular at the high levels of loading the material passes to, as a rule, into the inelastic area of deformation, and nonlinear regularities of this process become prevailing.
For further development of the methods and systems of definition, standardizing and extension of the service life and the terms of safe operation, the crucial significance is in accepting the basis of state policy in the field of ensuring industrial safety, which assume conducting new systematic scientific researches and implementation of the relevant practical developments.
- Achievements and tasks of mechanical engineering. To the 70th anniversary of the academician K.V. Frolov. Moscow: MGF «Znanie», 2006. 416 p. (In Russ.).
- Fortov V.E., Makhutov N.A. Mechanical engineering of Russia: state and development. Moscow: RAN, 2010. 71 p. (In Russ.).
- Fortov V.E., Makhutov N.A. Mechanical engineering of Russia: stages and priorities of development. Moscow: RAN, 2016. 80 p. (In Russ.).
- Makhutov N.A., Fortov V.E. Mechanical engineering of Russia: prospects and risks of development. Moscow: Nauka, 2017. 104 p. (In Russ.).
- Safety of Russia. Legal, social-economic, and scientific and technical aspects. Basic and applied problems of the integrated safety and security. Moscow: MGOF «Znanie», 2017. 992 p. (In Russ.).
- Security of Russia. Legal, socio-economic, and scientific and technical aspects. Technogenic, technological and technospheric safety. Moscow: MGOF «Znanie», 2018. 1016 p. (In Russ.).
- Makhutov N.A. Reliability and safety. Basic and applied researches. Novosibirsk: Nauka, 2008. 528 p. (In Russ.).
- Makhutov N.A. Safety and risks: system researches and development. Novosibirsk: Nauka, 2017. 724 p. (In Russ.).
- Security of Russia. Legal, socio-economic, and scientific and technical aspects. Management of the service life of high-risk objects operation. Moscow: MGOF «Znanie», 2015. 600 p. (In Russ.).
- Makhutov N.A., Matvienko Yu.G., Romanov A.N. Problems of strength, technogenic safety and structural materials science and engineering. Moscow: LENAND, 2018. 720 p. (In Russ.).
- Makhutov N.A., Gadenin M.M. Technical diagnostics of the residual life and safety. Series. «Safety diagnostics». Moscow: Izdatelskiy dom «Spektr», 2011. 187 p. (In Russ.).
- Makhutov N.A., Gadenin M.M. Technogenic safety: diagnostics and monitoring of the state of potentially hazardous equipment and risks of its operation: federal reference book. Moscow: Tsentr strategicheskogo partnerstva, 2012. Vol. 26. pp. 307–314. (In Russ.).
- Gadenin M.M. Characteristics of mechanical properties of materials in studies of conditions of attainment of marginal stated. Inorganic Materials. 2013. Vol. 49. № 15. pp. 1352–1356.
- Makhutov N.A. Substantiation of limit conditions of the materials and structures in regular and emergency situations. Zavodskaya laboratoriya. Diagnostika materialov = Plant laboratory. Diagnostics of materials. 2013. Vol. 79. № 12. pp. 3–5. (In Russ.).
- Gadenin M.M. Multiparameter analysis of conditions of safe operation and integrity of cars and structures by criteria of strength, service life and survivability. Problemy bezopasnosti i chrezvychaynykh situatsiy = Problems of safety and emergency situations. 2012. № 6. pp. 22–36. (In Russ.).
- Makhutov N.A. Generalized Regularities of Deformation and Destruction Processes. Herald of the Russian Academy of Sciences. 2017. Vol. 87. № 3. pp. 217–228.
- Gadenin M.M. Assessment of the influence of loading modes on the conditions of limit states reaching, and the purpose of stocks. Zavodskaya laboratoriya. Diagnostika materialov = Plant laboratory. Diagnostics of materials. 2013. Vol. 79. № 10. pp. 65–70. (In Russ.).
- Makhutov N.A., Gadenin M.M. Scientific Support for Risk-Oriented Substantiation of Industrial Safety. Bezopasnost truda v promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2015. № 8. pp. 50–55. (In Russ.).
- Pecherkin A.S. Substantiation and Content of the Procedure for Residual Life Extension. Bezopasnost truda v promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2018. № 8. pp. 24–33. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.24000/0409-2961-2018-8-24-33
- On basic principles of the state policy of the Russian Federation in the field of industrial safety for the period up to 2025 and further perspective: Decree of the President of the Russian Federation of May 6, 2018 № 198. Available at: http://www.garant.ru/products/ipo/prime/doc/71836636/ (accessed: October 29, 2018). (In Russ.).
- Rybas A.L., Makhutov N.A., Gadenin M.M., Pecherkin A.S., Nadein V.A. Scientific Support of the State Policy Fundamentals in the Field of Industrial Safety. Bezopasnost truda v promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2018. № 11. pp. 7–14. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.24000/0409-2961-2018-11-7-14