Most of the enterprises of the fuel and energy complex are controlled using the automated system that identifies information about the state of the control object, transforms it, makes a control decision and transfers it to the control object. The model of such a system was developed — it consists of 13 blocks. Systematic approach to its building based on the use of linear and nonlinear programming methods is proposed. In some cases, in the event of emergency situations, it becomes difficult for the automated system to make management decisions, and it grants this right to the human operator. The algorithm for solving the problem by the operator was created. For the convenience of its formalization, it was simplified to four basic operations. In the first operation, the information is identified and presented in the formalized form. At the second stage, the information is decoded. Further, the information is analyzed. At the fourth stage, automatic systems turn off and switch to a backup (manual) information control algorithm.
The control model is formed based on the mismatch of the current and set values of the object parameters. This is followed by the processing of information, after which the output signal is generated. There are two possible control options — discrete and continuous parameters.
The output signal is generated based on the input signal. The analysis of the process of information perception includes two aspects: determining the time of arrival of information and obtaining the necessary data for establishing the algorithm for working actions. The staff forms the required base and conditions for the implementation of these aspects. The output signal control function is built. The expression is obtained for determining the condition, after which the person starts to control. With the developed form of control, the mismatch of the parameters at some point in time tends to zero. Thus, the mechanism for the implementation of human actions in an automated control system was investigated from the moment the «alarm» signal arrives to the formation of tasks by the manager.
- Alekin D.Yu., Yagovkin N.G. Modeling of information processing and decision-making for automated control systems in electrical engineering. Energobezopasnost i energosberezhenie = Energy Safety and Energy Economy. 2019. № 3. pp. 47–50. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.18635/2071-2219-2019-3-47-50
- Galeev A.D., Ponikarov S.I. Analysis of the accidents risk at hazardous production facilities: textbook. Kazan: Izd-vo KNITU, 2017. 152 p. (In Russ.).
- Tararychkin I.A. Structural Synthesis of Pipeline Transport Systems Resistant to Damage of Linear Elements. Problemy sbora, podgotovki i transporta nefti i nefteproduktov = Problems of Gathering, Treatment and Transportation of Oil and Oil products. 2017. № 1. pp. 96–106. (In Russ.).
- Shirshikov A.S., Lyandenburskiy V.V., Belokovylskiy A.M. Assessment of technical systems reliability: textbook. Penza: PGUAS, 2015. 240 p. (In Russ.).
- Krivova M.A. Organizational foundations of industrial processes safety management. Zhurnal glavnogo inzhenera = Journal of the chief engineer. 2018 № 1. pp. 56–68. (In Russ.).
- Irishkova K.D., Naydis O.A. Investigation of Options for Development and Further Support of Automated Information Processing Systems. Azimut nauchnykh issledovaniy: ekonomika i upravlenie = Azimuth of Scientific Research: Economics and Administration. 2018. Vol. 7. № 1 (22). pp. 125–128. (In Russ.).
- Lukov D.K. Automated control system of technological process (ACS TP). European science. 2019. № 2 (44). pp. 19–21. (In Russ.).
- Mokhatab S., Poe W.A., Speight J.G. Handbook of natural gas transmission and processing. Elsevier, 2006. 672 p.
- Moiseev N.N., Ivanilov Yu.P., Stolyarova E.M. Optimisation methods. Moscow: Nauka, 1978. 352 p. (In Russ.).
- Stouffer K.А., Falco J.А., Scarfone K.А. Guide to Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Security. NIST special publication 800-82, 2011. 155 p.
- Krivova M.A., Mossoulina L.A., Sorokina L.V. The Safe Behavior Learning Process Matimatical Modeling. Obrazovanie v oblasti ekologii i bezopasnosti zhiznedeyatelnosti. Ekologicheskaya kultura: sb. tr. nauch. simp. ELPIT 2017. (Education in the field of ecology and life protection. Ecological culture: proceeding of scientific symposium. ELPIT 2017). 2017. Vol. 3. pp. 69–75. (In Russ.).
- Melnikova D.A., Krivova M.A., Yagovkin G.N. Assessment of the efficiency of the safety control system condition at an industrial enterprise. Evraziyskiy soyuz uchenykh (ESU) = Eurasian Union of Scientists (EUS). 2015. № 5 (14). pp. 26–28. (In Russ.).
- Aliev T.I. Basics of modeling discrete systems: textbook. Saint Petersburg: ITMO, 2009. 363 p. (In Russ.).