The level of technogenic safety at the production facilities of the Russian Federation is expressed by low values. In this regard, the fire situation is a major hazard: a significant share is represented by the fires that occur at the electrical installations (up to 30 %). Fire risk analysis includes the determination of the probabilities of the occurrence of a fire and its consequences in order to obtain the risk numerical value that determines the fire safety of the object, and its comparison with an acceptable (tolerable) level. The use of a semantic description of risk-forming factors characterizing a hazardous event, their linguistic assessment and the level of significance allows to obtain a range of numerical values for the fire risk of electrical installations. Mathematical modeling is accompanied by the construction of a two-dimensional vector characteristic of the quantitative and qualitative criteria for the integral risk of fire in the electrical installations, which represents a functional dependence on the indicators of the probability of a fire occurrence and the severity of its consequences (material damage).
Description of the dynamic model a «human — electrical installation — environment», its life cycle, determines the characteristics of the system considering the fire conditions, and represents five stages: dynamic balance; violation of dynamic balance; destructive action (explosion, fire); restoration of normal functioning; the acquisition of a normal state. Based on this description, the fire risk numerical values at the electrical installation are obtained. When calculating fire risks, it is required to consider the nature of the «human — electrical installation — environment» system, since it is subject to the action of random processes and risk-forming factors that are caused by the presence of electrical installations and the external environment. Improvement of the electrical installations safety system requires using the new technical solutions, and the development of an algorithm for a technogenic safety management system. The main task of fire risk management is to optimize its level. The fire risk is used as a criterion determined by the totality of risk-forming factors of the human-machine system.
2. Nikolskiy O.K., Vorobev N.P., Kulikova L.V., Martko E.O., Boyarkov D.A. Methodology of Technogenic Risk Control at Electrical Installations at the Objects of the Agro-Indastrial Complex. Dostizheniya nauki i tekhniki APK = Achievements of Science and Technology of AICis. 2017. Vol. 31. № 3. pp. 58–64. (In Russ.).
3. Belov P.G. System analysis and modeling of hazardous processes in the technosphere: textbook for university students. Moscow: Izdatelskiy tsentr «Akademiya», 2003. 512 p. (In Russ.).
4. Nikolsky O., Vorobyev N., Kulikova L., Khomutov S. Analysis of technogenic risk hazard production facilities using soft computing. MATEC Web Conferences. Saint Petersburg, 2017. Vol. 106. pp. 1–9. DOI: 10.1051/matecconf/201710607023
5. Akimov V.A., Lesnykh V.V., Radaev N.I. Fundamentals of risk analysis and management in the natural and technogenic sphere: textbook. Moscow: Delovoy ekspress, 2004. 352 p. (In Russ.).
6. GOST 12.1.004—91. Occupational safety standards system. Fire safety. General requirements. Moscow: Standartinform, 2006. 50 p. (In Russ.).
7. Pospelov D.A. Logical and linguistic models in the control systems. Moscow: Energoizdat, 1981. 231 p. (In Russ.).
8. On the approval of Safety guide «Methodological foundations for conducting hazard analysis and risk assessment of accidents at hazardous production facilities»: Order of Rostechnadzor of May 13, 2015 № 188. Available at: https://docs.cntd.ru/document/420283079 (accessed: July 1, 2021). (In Russ.).
9. Vorobev N.P., Mozol V.I., Shanygin I.A. A Method for Assessing the Risk of Accidents in 10/0.4-KV Electrical Networks. Elektrotekhnika = Russian Electrical Engineering . 2018. № 12. pp. 53–58. (In Russ.).
10. Technical regulations on fire safety requirements: Federal Law of July 22, 2008 № 123-FZ. Available at: https://docs.cntd.ru/document/902111644 (accessed: July 1, 2021). (In Russ.).
11. Murtonen M. Risk Assessment at the workplace: Practical guide. Series «Occupational Safety: International Experience». Issue 1 The experience of Finland. Moscow: Subregionalnoe byuro MOT dlya stran Vostochnoy Evropy i Tsentralnoy Azii, 2007. 65 p. (In Russ.).
12. Kuzmin I.I. Risk management principles. Problemy analiza riska = Issues of risk analysis. 2005. Vol. 2. № 1. pp. 73–93. (In Russ.).
13. Eremina T.V., Kushnaryov S.N. Model for predicting the safety risk and estimating the remaining life of the elements of the electrical installation. Journal of agricultural engineering sciences and technology. 2017. Vol. 14 (02). pp. 58–63.
14. Dreyper N., Smit T. Applied regression analysis (Book 1). Moscow: Finansy i statistika, 1986. 366 p. (In Russ.).