In the modern economy, a valuable place is held by geographically distributed objects (branches) of industrial enterprises with a network communication structure. These are large enterprises whose activities are aimed at ensuring primary life support for the population with hot water supply, heat, and electrical energy. One of them is PAO Mosenergo (the largest among the generating companies in Russia, which is part of PAO Gazprom). Well-being of the serviced population living in the cities (megalopolises) and urban districts depends on the state and quality of functioning of the facilities related to one of the types of thermal power plants, called heating and power plants.
The problem is considered concerning risk management in the industry safety subsystems of life support enterprises having sections (sites) of hazardous production facilities. The statement and the solution are proposed related to the problem associated with the comprehensive approach to risk assessment in the intersectoral system of technosphere safety. Using as an example the enterprise of PAO Mosenergo the approach is presented concerning the assessment of the resilience to overcoming emergency situations and developing comprehensive safety at life support enterprises that have hazardous production facilities.
Implementation of the risk-based approach will allow monitoring over the changes in the properties of industry-specific safety subsystems that are part of the comprehensive technosphere safety systems of the enterprises.
Implementation of the approach based on financial targeted support of the most dangerous high-risk areas will allow to increase the stability of functioning of the comprehensive technosphere safety systems for life support facilities in the urban regions, and will transfer the comprehensive technosphere safety systems of the enterprises to a higher quality level.
- Gvozdev E.V., Butuzov S.Yu., Sulima T.G., Arifdzhanov S.B. Formalized model for assessment of thermal power plants reliability. Pozharovzryvobezopasnost = Fire and Explosion Safety. 2019. Vol. 28. № 2. pp. 47–56. (In Russ.).
- Makhutov N.A., Akhmetkhanov R.S. System approach to risk assessment and management. Problemy bezopasnosti i chrezvychaynykh situatsiy = Safety and Emergencies problems. 2012. № 5. pp. 56–69. (In Russ.).
- On industrial safety of hazardous production facilities: Federal Law of July 21, 1997 № 116-FZ. Moscow: ZAO NTTs PB, 2019. 56 p. (In Russ.).
- Terrible fire at TEC-27 in Moscow suburbs: what is known. Available at: https://www.gazeta.ru/social/2019/07/11/12492091.shtml (accessed: September 05, 2019). (In Russ.).
- Gvozdev E.V. Analysis of functioning reliability of the comprehensive technosphere safety system of the enterprise based on the probabilities of the destructive impact and its overcoming by safety subsystem. XXI vek. Tekhnosfernaya bezopasnost = Technosphere Safety. XXI Century. 2018. Vol. 3. № 4 (12). pp. 51–66. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.21285/1814-3520-2018-4-51-66
- Security of Russia. Legal, socio-economic and scientific-technical aspects. Technogenic, technological and technosphere safety. Moscow: MGOF «Znanie», 2018. 1015 p. (In Russ.).
- Gvozdev E.V. Development of the method for detection and aggregation of hazard indices affecting the enterprise protection facilities and the environment. XXI vek. Tekhnosfernaya bezopasnost = Technosphere Safety. XXI Century. 2018. Vol. 3. № 3 (11). pp. 69–81. (In Russ.).
- Gvozdev E.V. Substantiation of the centralized management of comprehensive safety of the technosphere protection facilities. XXI vek. Tekhnosfernaya bezopasnost = Technosphere Safety. XXI Century. 2017. Vol. 2. № 4 (8). pp. 97–107. (In Russ.).
- On fire safety: Federal Law of December 21, 1994, № 69-FZ. Available at: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_5438/ (accessed: September 05, 2019). (In Russ.).
- People Safety. Available at: https://www.mchs.gov.ru/deyatelnost/bezopasnost-grazhdan (accessed: September 05, 2019). (In Russ.).
- Varlamov D.P. Prediction of risks of safe operation of the main gas pipelines linear part prone to stress corrosion cracking: thesis... Doctor of Technical Sciences. Moscow, 2014. (In Russ.).
- Grazhdankin A.I. Hazard analysis and risk assessment of major accidents in oil and gas industry: thesis... Doctor of Technical Sciences. Moscow, 2017. (In Russ.).
- Demin V.F. Risk analysis in ensuring human safety in case of emergencies: thesis... Doctor of Technical Sciences. Moscow, 2016. (In Russ.).
- Shvyrkov S.A. Fire risk at nearly instantaneous destruction of an oil tank: thesis... Doctor of Technical Sciences. Moscow, 2013. (In Russ.).
- Egorov P.A. Risk assessment of the toxicological effect of fire hazardous transport infrastructure facilities that do not contain hazardous chemicals: thesis... Candidate of Technical Sciences. Saint-Petersburg, 2015. (In Russ.).
- Zakharova M.I. Analysis and risk assessment of accidents of tanks and gas pipelines at low temperatures: thesis... Candidate of Technical Sciences. Ufa, 2015. (In Russ.).
- Yamnikov S.A. Development of the methodology for determining key parameters of insurance of environmental risks of technological emergencies at the main gas pipelines in the conditions of limited statistical information: thesis... Candidate of Technical Sciences. Moscow, 2018. (In Russ.).
- Perezhogin D.Yu. Methodological basis for fire risks assessment in the territory of oil spill in the offshore area (on an example of oil platform): thesis... Candidate of Technical Sciences. Ufa, 2019. (In Russ.).
- Serova E.A. Analysis and forecast of emergency situations risk during construction in the urban areas considering process solutions: thesis... Candidate of Technical Sciences. Moscow, 2012. (In Russ.).
- Truneva V.A. Improvement of the methods for determining calculated values of fire risk for industrial buildings and structures of oil and gas industry: thesis... Candidate of Technical Sciences. Moscow, 2015. (In Russ.).
- Shakhmanov F.F. Risk-oriented method for implementation of fire supervision of gas filling stations: thesis... Candidate of Technical Sciences. Saint-Petersburg, 2018. (In Russ.).
- Aneiba A., Melad M. Performance Evaluation of AODV, DSR, OLSR, and GRP MANET Routing Protocols Using OPNET. International Journal of Future Computer and Communication. 2016. Vol. 5. № 1. pp. 57–60. DOI: 10.18178/ijfcc.2016.5.1.444
- Billinton R., Li W. Reliability assessment of electric power systems using Monte Carlo methods. New York–London: Plenum Press, 1994. 351 p. DOI: 10.1007/978-1-4899-1346-3
- Bhavaraju M.P., Billinton R., Brown R.E., Endrenyi J., Li W., Meliopoulos A.P., Singh C. IEEE tutorial on electric delivery system reliability evaluation. IEEE Power Engineering Society (PES). 2005. Publication 05TP175. pp. 39–51.
- Safety of Russia. Risk analysis and safety management. Moscow: MGF «Znanie», 2008. 528 p. (In Russ.).
- Saati T. Making decisions. Hierarchies analysis method. Available at: https://pqm-online.com/assets/files/lib/books/saaty.pdf (accessed: September 05, 2019). (In Russ.).