The results are presented concerning the assessment of occupational risks, ensuring safety of the personnel at the development of high-viscosity oil Yarega oil field (Komi Republic). The facts have been established related to non-compliance of hygienic working conditions with the regulatory requirements, high level of occupational morbidity among the leading professions of the underground group at the oil mines. The complex effect of harmful production factors that influence the formation of professional pathologies was recorded at the workplaces of the underground employees at the oil mines.
For the objective of identifying an objective picture of the occupational risk and scientific substantiation of the relationship between working conditions, morbidity and the dynamics of changes in the health status of employees of Yarega oil field of high-viscosity oil, the analysis was conducted related to the results of the periodic health examination. The information obtained allows to predict the risk of occurrence and development of occupational diseases, which depend not only on the length of service, but also on specific professions. Length of service criterion of the permissible risk is established, which is 3 years for sinkers and the timberer, 4 years for all other underground personnel, after which the formation starts of production-related health deviations from the normal one. In the course of studies, considering the assessment of donozological diagnostics, it was determined that with thermo-mining oil production, an acceptable risk for professional groups corresponds to the length of service of no more than 3–4 years.
By improving the working conditions of oil mines, it is possible to reduce production risks accompanying technological processes, increase the economic efficiency of labor, preserve the life and health of the employees, prolong the active working age, increase the duration and quality of life of the country population, reduce the shortage of human resources.
- Spiridonov Yu.A., Zakharov V.D., Kozulin A.N. Oil and gas of Komi region: collection of documents and materials. 2-e izd., dop. i pererab. Syktyvkar: Komi knizhnoe izdatelstvo, 1989. 288 p. (In Russ.).
- On the state of sanitary and epidemiological welfare of the population in the Russian Federation: State report on Komi Republic in 2016. Syktyvkar: Upravlenie Federalnoy sluzhby po nadzoru v sfere zashchity prav potrebiteley i blagopoluchiya cheloveka po Respublike Komi, 2017. 133 p. (In Russ.).
- Onder S. Evaluation of occupational injuries with lost days among opencast coal mine workers through logistic regression models. Safety Science. 2013. № 59. pp. 86–92.
- Schulte P.A., Pandalai S., Wulsin V., Chun H. Interaction of occupational and personal risk factors in workforce health and safety. American Journal of Public Health. 2012. Vol. 102 (3). pp. 434–448. DOI: 10.2105/AJPH.2011.300249
- New risks and trends in the safety and health of women at work. Luxembourg: Publications Office of the European Union, 2013. DOI: 10.2802/69206
- Tskhadaya N.D., Zhuykov A.E., Yagubov Z.Kh. Criterion of evaluation of optimum work conditions in mining workings of oil mines. Neftegazovoe delo = Oil and Gas Business. 2012. № 5. pp. 318–326. (In Russ.).
- Grunskoy T.V., Berdnik A.G., Berdnik M.M. The hygienic risk assessment of the development of occupational diseases among personnel that work in thermal mining oil recovery. Vestnik PNIPU. Geologiya. Neftegazovoe i gornoe delo = Perm Journal of Petroleum and Mining Engineering. 2018. Vol. 18. № 1. pp. 85–100. DOI: 10.15593/2224-9923/2018.3.8. (In Russ.).
- Grunskoy T.V., Perkhutkin V.P., Berdnik A.G. Analytical review of working conditions of underground personnel in the oil mines of the Yaregskoe field. Vestnik PNIPU. Geologiya. Neftegazovoe i gornoe delo = Perm Journal of Petroleum and Mining Engineering. 2017. Vol. 16. № 4. pp. 378–390. DOI: 10.15593/2224-9923/2017.4.9. (In Russ.).
- Fomin A.I. Methodological principles of occupational disease risk management at the coal mines of Kemerovo Region: Thesis ... Doctor of technical sciences. Kemerovo, 2008. 241 p. (In Russ.).
- Fomin A.I. Management of labor protection at the mining enterprises: Textbook. Kemerovo: KuzGTU, 2018. 262 p. (In Russ.).
- Fomin A.I., Pavlov A.F., Popov V.B., Malysheva M.N. Causes and effect links of professional risks at the enterprises of coal industry of Kuzbass. Bezopasnost truda v promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2017. № 1. pp. 74–80. (In Russ.).
- Fadeev Yu.A., Igishev V.G., Anisimov I.M., Fomin A.I. Regularities in the development of occupational diseases of the employees at the development of open-pit coal deposits. Bezopasnost truda v promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2018. № 4. pp. 5–10. DOI: 10.24000/0409-2961-2018-4-5-10. (In Russ.).