16 % of all the mineral resources in the world belongs to Russia, but currently its base is characterized by the depletion of rich and large mineral deposits. The relevance is increased concerning the search for and development of technologies that ensure a more complete and comprehensive use of the subsoil reserves. At the same time, one of the important criteria for the efficiency of mineral extraction technologies is the influence of the products of the activities of mining and processing enterprises on the state of the environmental ecosystems.
The article substantiates the relevance of technologies development for a more complete use of the recoverable reserves. A criterion for the efficiency of the technologies for the extraction of mineral raw materials is proposed in the form of reducing the influence of the products of the mining and processing enterprises activities on the environment state. Aspects of metal extraction from tailings in a disintegrator mill are investigated. The forecast is provided related to the reduction of the threat to living matter due to the implementation of the concept of radical waste–free processing of low–quality mineral raw materials.
Technologies with metal leaching and complete disposal of coal processing waste will become attractive from an economic point of view, when the modern methods of preparing mineral raw materials for use in industry give way to the environmental methods. The efficiency of the technology is evaluated based on the long–term statistical indicators. It is determined by the ratio of the compensation costs and damage from the waste storage, the production capacity of the recycling enterprise and its technological level.
The concept of handling substandard mineral raw materials is based on the fact that if it is impossible to assess the actual damage to humans, flora and fauna, the possibility of causing this damage should be technologically excluded, i.e. not to preserve, but to dispose of the tailings.
2. Kaplunov D.R., Ruban A.D., Rylnikova M.V. Integrated development of the subsoil with combined geotechnologies. Мoscow: OOO NIIITs «Nedra–XXI», 2010. 304 p. (In Russ.).
3. Vorobev S.A., Kachurin N.M. International experience of studies into integrated coal mining with underground method. Gornyy zhurnal = Mining Journal. 2016. № 5. pp. 78–85. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.17580/gzh.2016.05.11
4. Gasho E.G., Gasho I.A. Economics and Ecology Symbiosis: Transition to Principles of Best Available Techniques. Journal of Physics: Conference Series. 2018. Vol. 1066. pp. 22–24. DOI: 10.1088/1742-6596/1066/1/012008
5. Golik V.I., Polukhin O.N. Environmental geotechnologies in mining: textbook. Belgorod: NIU «BelGU» ID «Belgorod», 2013. 282 p. (In Russ.).
6. Zemskov A.N., Liskova M.Yu., Smirnova E.V. The analysis of working conditions of miners and measures on dust and gas composition of the atmosphere in mines and ore mines. Izvestiya Tulskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Nauki o Zemle = Proceedings of the Tula State University. Sciences of Earth. 2017. № 2. pp. 58–68. (In Russ.).
7. Golik V.I., Dmitrak Yu.V., Gabaraev O.Z., Kozhiev Kh.Kh Minimizing the Impact of Mining on the Environment. Ekologiya i promyshlennost Rossii = Ecology and Industry of Russia. 2018. Vol. 22. № 6. pp. 26–29. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.18412/1816-0395-2018-6-26-29
8. Tolvanen A., Eilu P., Juutinen A., Kangas K., Kivinen M., Markovaara–Koivisto M., Naskali A., Salokannel V., Tuulentie S., Similä Ju. Mining in the Arctic environment — A review from ecological, socioeconomic and legal perspectives. Journal of Environmental Management. 2019. Vol. 23. pp. 832–844. DOI: 10.1016/j.jenvman.2018.11.124
9. Efimov V.I., Sidorov R.V., Korchagina T.V. The issue of waste production from the coal industry in Kuzbass. Gornyy informatsionno-analiticheskiy byulleten (nauchno-tekhnicheskiy zhurnal) = Mining informational and analytical bulletin (scientific and technical journal). 2017. № 1. pp. 85–96. (In Russ.).
10. Lyashenko V.I. The Scientific and Technical Preconditions of the Improvement in the Ecological Safety in the Mining Region. Chernaya metallurgiya. Byulleten nauchno-tekhnicheskoy i ekonomicheskoy informatsii = Ferrous Metallurgy. Bulletin of Scientific, Technical and Economic Information. 2015. № 1. pp. 21–30. (In Russ.)
11. Jiangong Li, Qianting Hu, Minggao Yu, Xuelong Li, Jie Hu, Huiming Yang Acoustic emission monitoring technology for coal and gas outburst. Energy Science and Engineering. 2019. Vol. 7. Iss. 2. pp. 443–456. DOI: 10.1002/ese3.289
12. Brigida V.S., Kozhiev Kh.Kh., Saryan A.A., Dzhioeva A.K. Time-Space Problems in Geoecology: an Inter-Disciplinary Approach. Gornyy informatsionno-analiticheskiy byulleten (nauchno-tekhnicheskiy zhurnal) = Mining informational and analytical bulletin (scientific and technical journal). 2020. № 4. pp. 20–32. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.25018/0236-14932020-4-0-20-32
13. Kostikov V.I., Dorofeev V.Yu., Eremeeva Zh.V., Ulyanovskiy A.P., Sharipzyanova G.X. Protective atmospheres in powder metallurgy. Tekhnologiya metallov = Technology of metals. 2007. № 12. pp. 30–33. (In Russ.).
14. Zemskov A.N., Liskova M.Yu., Sharipzyanova G.Kh. Regularities of changes in the gas-dynamic and geomechanical situation at potash mines. Ustoychivoe razvitie gornykh territoriy = Sustainable development of mountain territories. 2021. Vol. 13. № 3 (49). pp. 426–432. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.21177/1998-4502-2021-13-3-426-432
15. Eremeeva Zh.V., Sharipzyanova G.Kh., Nitkin N.M., Krikhtin V.V., Ter–Vaganyants Yu.S., Dakhnova T.V. Influence of technology factors of mixing and the nature of nanodimensional particles on mechanical properties of the powder alloyed steel SP60HGS. Nanotekhnologii: nauka i proizvodstvo = Nanotechnology: science and production. 2016. № 3. pp. 57–76. (In Russ.).
16. Golik V.I., Razorenov Yu.I., Vagin V.S., Puzin V.S. Completeness of Use of the Mineral Resources, and the Health of the Population in the Mining Region. Bezopasnost Truda v Promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2021. № 6. pp. 34–40. (In Russ.). DOI: 10.24000/0409-2961-2021-6-34-40