The results are presented concerning the experimental studies of noise and vibration spectra during abrasive treatment of welded joints of the body and rod structures. Welding is related to one of the most popular technologies for joining metal structures. One of the mandatory steps after welding operations is the weld dressing. Mechanical grinding of the weld after welding due to its accessibility is very popular. The studies were carried out both at manual abrasive treatment of the welds, and on the flat-grinding machines in the open space, and in the conditions of industrial premises. In the course of experimental studies, dangerous and harmful production factors arising during welded structures processing were established. The spectral composition of the acoustic characteristics was identified. Based on the results of measurements, the empirical dependence was obtained related to the vibration reduction depending on the distance to the source on the rod elements and body structures. The obtained data are confirmed by the correctness of theoretical conclusions on the regularities of the formation of noise and vibration spectra, as well as the contribution of noise sources to the sound field at the operator workplace. The results of the research allow to confirm the appropriateness of the theoretical approach to the description of the regularities of the noise and vibration process.
The established regularities in the formation of noise spectra, as well as the fact that the difference in the calculated and experimental sound pressure levels actually correspond to the measurement errors, allow to perform acoustic noise protection systems at the design stage of similar technological processes in accordance with the sanitary noise norms at the operator workplaces.
- Beskopylny A., Chukarin A., Isaev A. Noise Spectra of Ball-Rod Hardening of Welds of Rod Structures. International Scientific Conference Energy Management of Municipal Facilities and Sustainable Energy Technologies EMMFT 2018. Springer, 2019. pp. 489–495. DOI: 10.1007/978-3-030-19868-8_48
- Chukarin A.N. Ensuring comfortable working conditions during shock-vibrating finishing of the formed components by reducing vibration and noise. Progressivnye tekhnologii v mashino- i priborostroenii: sb. st. po materialam vseros. nauch.-tekhn. konf. (Progressive technologies in machine and instrument engineering: Collected papers on the materials of the scientific and technical conference). Nizhny Novgorod: Arzamas, 2002. pp. 352–355. (In Russ.).
- Ivanov N.I. Fundamentals of vibroacoustics: textbook for universities. Saint-Petersburg: Politekhnika, 2000. 482 p. (In Russ.).
- Tamarkin M.A., Tishchenko E.E., Isaev A.G. Ensuring acoustic safety in the processing of flat components by a ball-rod hardener. Vestnik Bryanskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta = Bulletin of the Bryansk State Technical University. 2018. № 2 (63). pp. 12–19. (In Russ.).
- SP 51.13330.2011. Noise protection. The updated edition of SNiP 23-03—2003. Available at: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/1200084097 (accessed: September 1, 2019). (In Russ.).
- SN 2.2.4/18.104.22.1682—96. Noise at the workplaces, in the premises of residential, public buildings, and in the territory of the residential development. Sanitary norms. Available at: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/901703278 (accessed: September 1, 2019). (In Russ.).
- GOST ISO 230-5—2002. Testing of machine tools. Part 5. Determination of noise characteristics. Available at: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/1200032040 (accessed: September 1, 2019). (In Russ.).
- GOST 27409—97. Noise. Rationing of stationary equipment noise characteristics. Main provisions. Available at: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/1200004673 (accessed: September 1, 2019). (In Russ.).
- GOST 23941—2002. Noise of cars. Methods for determining noise characteristics. General requirements. Available at: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/1200030474 (accessed: September 1, 2019). (In Russ.).
- GOST 27408—87 (ST SEV 5711—86). Noise. Methods of statistical processing of the results of determination and control of the noise level emitted by machines. Available at: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/1200009804 (accessed: September 1, 2019). (In Russ.).
- GOST 30457—97 (ISO 9614-1—93). Acoustics. Determination of sound power levels of noise sources based on the sound intensity. Measurement at discrete points. Technical method. Available at: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/1200009808 (accessed: September 1, 2019). (In Russ.).
- GOST 30683—2000 (ISO 11204—95). Noise of cars. Measurement of sound pressure levels of radiation at the workplace and in other control points. Method with corrections for acoustic conditions. Available at: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/1200029961 (accessed: September 1, 2019). (In Russ.).
- GOST 30691—2001 (ISO 4871—96). Car noise. Declaration and control of noise characteristic values. Available at: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/1200028879 (accessed: September 1, 2019). (In Russ.).
- GOST 30720—2001 (ISO 11203—95). Car noise. Determination of sound pressure levels of radiation at the workplace and in other control points sound power level. Available at: http://docs.cntd.ru/document/1200028880 (accessed: September 1, 2019). (In Russ.).