The article is devoted to testing samples of the emulsion explosive Senatel Magnum before and after the introduction of the marking composition for explosive properties and safety criteria. It was established that the mixture of marking substances, which was introduced into the composition of the emulsion explosive Senatel Magnum, does not affect its explosive properties, as well as its safety in use during operation and conduct of blasting operations, since no inconsistencies were detected during tests by the specialists of explosive materials testing laboratory of the Expert Certification Center of Explosive Materials LLP. Various dyes were selected as marking agents. This choice is due to the fact that the dyes have a relatively low price, are very common on sale, when mixed with other substances, in particular industrial explosives, are determined visually. The technology was tested related to the introduction of marking additives into the compositions of multicomponent explosives without disrupting the technological process of their manufacture. Laboratory and field studies were carried out concerning safety criteria for explosives containing a marking composition. Thus, the urgent task is to ensure the possibility of marking (tagging) industrial explosives at the stage of their production with hidden marking additives, which will allow the product itself to be identified with the help of technical means — as an explosive, and to establish the brand of the detected explosive, manufacturer, and other required information.
2. Kochetkov A.M. Determination of the degree of public danger of illicit trafficking in explosives. Yuridicheskaya nauka i praktika: Vestnik Nizhegorodskoy akademii MVD Rossii = Legal science and practice: Journal of Nizhny Novgorod academy of the Ministry of internal affairs of Russia. 2017. № 4 (40). pp. 153–159. (In Russ.).
3. Ilin D.V., Pechenev Yu.G., Akhmetov I.Z., Sosnin V.A., Sudakov V.V., Gushchin D.A., Morozov K.E. Development of technology for marking industrial explosives. Vestnik tekhnologicheskogo universiteta = Technological University Bulletin. 2016. Vol. 19. № 19. pp. 53–57. (In Russ.).
4. Bolshakov V.V., Iosipenko S.Ya., Semin A.S., Kutuzov B.N., Maslov I.Yu., Pupkov V.V. Improving Safety of Blasting Operations by Applying Chemical Marking on Explosives. Bezopasnost truda v promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2008. № 12. pp. 29–32. (In Russ.).
5. Kunanbaev N.S., Kutuzov B.N., Maslov I.Yu., Overchenko M.N., Pustovalov I.A., Filatov A.P. Technology of Hidden Informative Marking of Industrial Explosives. Bezopasnost truda v promyshlennosti = Occupational Safety in Industry. 2015. № 11. pp. 18–23. (In Russ.).
6. Bolshakov V.V., Iosipenko S.Ya., Kutuzov B.N., Maslov I.Yu., Pupkov V.V., Semin A.S. Method of chemical marking of explosives in order to detect explosive remnants and failed charges with subsequent identification of the manufacturer and date of manufacture. Vzryvnoe delo = Explosion technology. 2008. Vol. 100/57. pp. 115–123. (In Russ.).
7. Ptashnik A.V. Method of the Quantitative Analysis of Structure of Alloys with Disperse Inclusions Using Electron Microscopy. Nauchno-tekhnicheskie vedomosti Cankt-Peterburgskogo gosudarstvennogo politekhnicheskogo universiteta = Scientific and technical journal of St. Petersburg State Polytechnic University. 2015. № 2 (219). pp. 126–140. (In Russ.). DOI 10.5862/JEST.219.14
8. Trzciński W.A., Maiz L. Thermobaric and Enhanced Blast Explosives — Properties and Testing Methods. Propellants Explosives Pyrotechnics. 2015. Vol. 40. № 5. pp. 632–644. DOI:10.1002/prep.201400281
9. Pustovalov I.A. Physicochemical foundations and technological principles for the identification of industrial explosive mixtures: thesis... Doctor of Philosop. Sciences. Almaty, 2019. 123 p. (In Russ.).
10. Tulepov M., Mansurov Z., Sassykova L., Baiseitov D., Dalelhanuly O., Ualiev Z., Gabdrashova S., Kudyarova Z. Research of iron-containing concentrates of Balkhash deposit (Kazakhstan) for processing of low-grade coal. Journal of Chemical Technology and Metallurgy. 2019. Vol. 54. № 3. pp. 531–538.
11. Tulepov M.I., Baiseitov D.A., Gabdrashova Sh.E., Sassykova L.R., Kazakov Y.V., Tursynbek S., Toshtay K., Pustovalov I.O., Abdrakova F.Y., Mansurov Z.A., Dalton A.B. Development and research of components of the gas-generator compositions based on potassium chlorate. Rasayan Journal of Chemistry. 2017. Vol. 10. № 4. pp. 1145–1150. DOI:10.7324/RJC.2017.1041878
12. Gruznov V.M., Baldin M.N., Makas A.L., Titov B.G. Progress in Methods for the Identification of Explosives in Russia. Zhurnal analiticheskoy khimii = Journal of Analytical Chemistry. 2011. Vol. 66. № 11. pp. 1236–1246. (In Russ.).
13. Nabiev Sh.Sh., Palkina L.A. Modern Technologies for Detection and Identification of Explosive Agents and Devices. Khimicheskaya fizika = Russian Journal of Physical Chemistry B: Focus on Physics. 2017. Vol. 36. № 10. pp. 3–54. (In Russ.).
14. Safety of explosives and products based on them: book of reports. Ser. 13. Iss. 13. Moscow: ZAO NTTs PB, 2020. pp. 5–29. (In Russ.).